• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OS All-Stars: Game over! TOWN WINS!

frozenmarsh751

frozenflame751|marshy
**** razieks ****ty garbage scum mvp in every game gets to live. raz replace out and come back as a hydra with someone nonterrible please

Mr. Lynch

Soup|Zen
My villager house with my loving wife and kids.
yeah nevermind Bubbly confirmed hammered even without my gambit

Basically I ****ed up my double-vote and realized that I didn't actually hammer, however I put him at L-1 and BM just happened to hammer him before I realized that I ****ed up and possibly could have saved Hep

frozenmarsh751

frozenflame751|marshy
What if

hep/msizzle/sho are all town

and we go into d3 having to find all the scum in a pool of half the playerlist being inactive

HepAlien

Smash Rookie
man...i am so sorry if you guys are town. these posts are better than everything mr lynch has said...
I'll remember next time that all I need to do to get on your good side is swear and tell you you're inept.

Unlike my other head, I'm going to admit I'm scum. Reason being, you just took out my entire faction in a lynch phase. Kudos to J for being lucky and a bit of a ****.

frozenmarsh751

frozenflame751|marshy
i had a REALLY hard time rationalizing that ruy vote from a town perspective nabe

anyway doc is on me **** everyone elses opinion in this game

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
lmao

mvp: sho

why would frozen need to be copped if meadow flips scum bardull? did his push on frozen read of a bus?

HepAlien

Smash Rookie
Yeah, we'll talk post-game, haha.

Where did the sudden boost of activity come from, I wasn't expecting the Meadow lynch to go through with my vote still on it.

Make it Rain!

Xonar|WashedLaundry
I can only remember AiB Harry Potter Maf and chuckle.
And Nabe highlights exactly why this felt so ****ing good. FINALLY GOT REVENGE ON THAT MOTHER****ER.

Now excuse me while I go take a victory lap.

Also you guys need to read what he said:

Reason being, you just took out my entire faction in a lynch phase.
Which means there's almost likely another faction out there. Which means you aren't cleared Marshy.

frozenmarsh751

frozenflame751|marshy
im not saying im clear just unaligned. but i dont think this is too important atm

cop should hit an inactive piece of **** who will NEVER help us do anything for endgame purposes

SHOOT J BTW STILL SCUM

Bubbly Masquerain

Dooms|John2k4
inb4 Ryker says it's because he's inactive lol.

...Fromar is not doc worthy.

Cop Fromar or inactive obviously.

Doc on MiR or Bardull.

Top Bottom