• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OS All-Stars: Game over! TOWN WINS!

Mr. Lynch

Soup|Zen
My villager house with my loving wife and kids.
I know you don't think it's a bus, but has Sho done anything in reference to Hep? I agree with you in the sense that Sho wouldn't stick his neck out on a flush with his Hep partner and the vibe I get from their posts and how they are acting towards each-other isn't a partner one.

Agree with your ninja also.

frozenmarsh751

frozenflame751|marshy
Kevinm, can we br bros, can I check to seers if we are bros?
> make 10 posts a dayphase

> display superiority

> have people ****ride him for no reason

dont be a ****ing moron ruy. **** like this is why kevin always wins as scum an people turn around after the game saying "WOW SO AMAZING derp hurrr"

hes fine atm tho. ima take a closer read of whats been goin on soon

Make it Rain!

Xonar|WashedLaundry
EBWOP: There's also this ****ing great gem about how he thinks Sho's a stronger scumread than I think EZV but pushes to the latter because of Sho's role, only to turn around about 5 posts later and say to analyze Sho's play because his role doesn't matter.

The way he's handled Sho is completely contradictory and disgusting. C'mon Lynch, don't ignore these things.

Sho's not been here. The only kind of interaction I saw between them was actually pretty interesting banter about the Setzer role.

:186:

Make it Rain!

Xonar|WashedLaundry
Like, Marshy, I feel you. Sho's play has been absolute ****. I thought he was scum too. I was there with you. If we can get a townHep flip, I'd be right there with you tomorrow.

But you gotta be here with me. The way Hep's treated that slot has been far too awkward right now and I do not want to touch that **** without Hep's flip in hand first.

Mr. Lynch

Soup|Zen
Like, Marshy, I feel you. Sho's play has been absolute ****. I thought he was scum too. I was there with you. If we can get a townHep flip, I'd be right there with you tomorrow.

But you gotta be here with me. The way Hep's treated that slot has been far too awkward right now and I do not want to touch that **** without Hep's flip in hand first.
Basically how I'm feeling right now.

frozenmarsh751

frozenflame751|marshy
i think im still voting hep? man his last post was so ****ing good and he was right about everything. WAY A MILLION better times than mr lynchs ****ty list

frozenmarsh751

frozenflame751|marshy
yeah you dont see me unvoting. just expressing buttsaltiness if they flip town since theyve decided to start being amazing. that was among the best posts in the game

/****ride

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I'm starting my read with the intention of being fully caught up by the end of the night. While I go through the thread, is there anything in particular that people want of me?

Make it Rain!

Xonar|WashedLaundry
yeah you dont see me unvoting.
y not

ZV is not the lynch today.

We're trying to get a wagon going here. You part of the hardbody crew or not?

:186:

Oh and Joey, you can throw your vote on there for pressure. Stew will probably have to answer about FMarsh because Ryker is VLA 'til monday, and Stew will probably give us a better look at alignment than Ryker.

Mr. Lynch

Soup|Zen
I don't even need to read anymore, that's all this game is, town bickering with each other and scum laughing their *** off in the background

I want to see a Hep flip before I do anything else, so I'm willing to just sheep Politoed's reasoning and call it a day. I'm at #1000.

frozenmarsh751

frozenflame751|marshy
1. I'm starting my read with the intention of being fully caught up by the end of the night. 2. While I go through the thread, is there anything in particular that people want of me?
1. twenty bucks you dont accomplish this

2. vote sizzle so i can hammah drop

frozenmarsh751

frozenflame751|marshy
i think sizzles -2. we need raz to hammer but hes so useless hes probably incapable of even doing that

Make it Rain!

Xonar|WashedLaundry
It would be sweet if Inferno did what I asked him too, aka confirm with the mod what happens if he gets redirected to someone who isn't voting him.

I also want DiamondFalcon to vote Inferno but that's probably never going to happen.

Top Bottom