• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OS All-Stars: Game over! TOWN WINS!

Meadowsizzle

Smash Rookie
I like lynch thus far. He's literally spat the same readlist I've had back at me from different junctures with a bare minimum variation.

It's abundantly clear that Zen's town considering the meandering pace of this thread readthrough as opposed to what a scumZen informed of the events by his partners would be doing at this juncture. So I'm still pushing for an evening-up of the flush votes. Night all.
I am never going to be in favor of evening the votes. SevenFlush Vote hep

:phone:

Meadowsizzle

Smash Rookie
lol nice company on that wagon bro. youve clearly hit the grand slam play here

on a much more interesting note

did someone say HARDBODY crew?
You get the **** out of my sight. You've put forward two absolutely baseless reads with at least two more that bother me (read Bardull and Xiivii). I will take any and all support aimed at getting you to back those reads and, you know, actually put something on the table that I can actually work with.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Raziek (1) - JTB,
Bubbly Masquerain (2) - MOD, MOD
Inferno (1) - Sho-Minamimoto,
Frozenmarsh (4) - El Zv, Meadowsizzle, Inferno3044, Krystedez,
El ZV (4) - HepAlien, Frozenmarsh751, Dark Horse, MOD
Krystedez (1) - Mr.Lynch,
Meadowsizzle (4) - Bardull, Make It Rain!, Bubbly Masquerain, Red Ryu
Sho-Minamimoto (1) - KevinM

Not Voting: Raziek, DiamondFalcon,

7-Flush Vote:

HepAlien (9) - Inferno, ShoMinamimoto, Xonar, KevinM, Raziek, El-ZV, frozenmarsh, Make it Rain, Bubbly Masquerain,

Mr. Lynch (5) - HepAlien, Bardull, Dark Horse, Red Ryu, Meadowsizzle,

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.
Deadline is set for Wednesday, July 11th, at 3:00 p.m EST

Bubbly Masquerain

Dooms|John2k4
Unvote

Actually Ryker, on re-read, what I said makes no sense LOL. We thought that you were trying to be on everyones good side, which is odd of you imo, but you weren't on re-read lol. Honestly don't remember why I thought like that. I'm waiting for you to say what you have to say about Frozen before throwing a vote out there now.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Unvote

Actually Ryker, on re-read, what I said makes no sense LOL. We thought that you were trying to be on everyones good side, which is odd of you imo, but you weren't on re-read lol. Honestly don't remember why I thought like that. I'm waiting for you to say what you have to say about Frozen before throwing a vote out there now.
10wtfs BM.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Woah there cowboy, you've been awfully defensive. Also happened when Soup got a scum read on you.

:186:
You're imagining things. But I'll admit Soup can be annoying when he's not reading the entire game, flooding the game with crap, and then asking players to tell him stuff that he hasn't read yet when he should be reading in the first place.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Bardull - You're here until I see some more fleshed out reasoning behind your erratic and otherwise unhelpful posts. I know you're trying to be an active decision maker in this game but thus far you haven't pressured anybody and you're just making yourself a nuisance to how the game is progressing, your continual fluff posting and light stances is a joke

Unvote
Speak for yourself, buddy. I've been pushing Meadow all game. You're the useless pile of **** that hasn't done anything so far. You sheeped El ZV and 7 flushed HepAlien when someone else told you to. Oh my, how fantastic of you. Aside from your recent posting, your slot's a giant waste of space. I've done tons of things this game, pay attention.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Vote: Meadowsizzle

More votes on Meadowsizzle. Still think he's the best play for toDay.

Also, going to be v/la today. helping grandpa with stuff.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Stay mad ***, you still haven't given any specific examples of your weak case on meadow.

Yeah sorry I have a job and have only managed to get a few posts a day until last night but now that I'm here I'm not going to accept you copping out like a little ***** and saying you're a great slot just because you can sit on your thumb and be by a computer all day.

SPECIFIC EXAMPLES OF YOUR REACHING CASE ON MEADOW PLZ SO WE CAN ELABORATE ON WHETHER YOU'RE CASE IS BULL**** OR NOT.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
No case for Meadow until later, I've got a life too, y'know? But maybe you should look over Meadow's posts and get versed up, it'll save us some time.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
I'm missing someone...

Ooops, meadow.

Well my stance for him remains the same; unsure. I think he is close to marshy's boat though.
ninja'd you.

sorry! :D

But yea essentially meadow I'm unsure of given the circumstances because his interactions between other players seems more substantiated then Marsh's, including myself. He's at Sketchy atm.
After reconsideration and the fact that most seem included on this wagon better than the marsh wagon, I'm gunna do this due to my thoughts of meadow and marshy being essentially the same boat like I said before.

Vote: Meadowsizzle

I am more invigorated to see Meadow OR marsh's flip and get this day over with. I'm tired of people !@#$%ing at eachother all day toDay instead of scum hunting.

We need the vig pool on Inferno btw.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Why are you defending Meadow so much?
I'm not defending Meadow, I don't know how I feel about him and wanted to see a more solid expository case created by you since you're advocating how hard of a scum read you have of him.

The only scum read I'm solid on right now is Sho.

Think Sho should go if not Meadow > Marshy.

Bubbly Masquerain

Dooms|John2k4
We're not lynching Sho before we lynch Meadow/Hep lol.

Politoed brought up great points against lynching Sho today. Not sure why you wouldn't wait until tomorrow to lynch him.

Bubbly Masquerain

Dooms|John2k4
Well actually, if we go FrozenMarsh, it'd be /, since 1 flip would be enough of a tell on their slot lol.

Gah connections based on confirmed roles are confusing ;-;.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
I don't like Sho either, he's like bottom of my null list for a reason peh... If (what looks to be the highest flush) Hep flips town and then vig kills Ran and he flips town Sho knows he's gunna die. But he takes down two townies with him, not to mention NKs... makes me sick if setzer role is scum this game and we let it slip us...

Make it Rain!

Xonar|WashedLaundry
I have a rhyme and a reason. Don't trip.

@Soup - Soup, maybe you should stop posting and let Zen take over. You don't really understand the circumstances at this point in time. Right now, we're trying to decide who we're going to 7-flush between yourself and HepAlien. Ranmaru had some extremely **** posts, and nothing will change that fact. I will have to reread the game as well before I make any more pushes, but for the time being, I still think Ran should get the short end of the flush draw, and at this point in time, I will push probably push for it.

That being said, yes, I am requiring you to out as much information as possible during your reread. I'm not trying to come off as a prick, but if it will make me, and everyone else, able to read your slot easier, the more quickly we can go about winning this game.
He also had few posts in the first place and Soup's catching up, but still asking questions instead of saving them for the end. I'd rather he just quote posts and make comments as he saw them but that's neither here nor there. Chill the **** out and let him finish. You weren't obvtown at first.

Make it Rain!

Xonar|WashedLaundry
@Politoed - Why do you like Ran so much? You've got me boggled.
There's almost nothing there. I didn't like the few posts he made but he was replacing out, so I figured I'd give the guy a fair shake since there was so little to go off in the first place. Zen's a ******** read regardless but Soup's usually an easy one to figure out.

Make it Rain!

Xonar|WashedLaundry
Yeh, seriously guys, my Sho read is entirely fueled by Hep at the moment and backed up a bit by Meadowsizzle. I want at least one of those flips before we go after Sho. I hate his early play and he's been gone since but those two factors are also there and it bothers the hell out of me that no one's considering how Hep treated Sho's role and slot.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Sweet unholy Christ 8 more pages. Now I remember why large games stress me out.

Smashfest tonight, won't be doing **** till tomorrow, which is Raz Play's Mafia day!

Inferno3044

Smash Master
@KevinM - said v/la but I have free time now and have been skimming. Fromar I still think has a good chance of being scum. His reaction to 4 votes doesn't make me change my mind. Hep is dying today most likely so im intrigued on his flip. An inactive is probably scum and I will hopefully deal with that personally. I don't recall you doing much. Please summarize what you've done other than throw some reads. Also say why ZV is better vig bait than you.

@fromar - why are you so mad at those 4 votes? Also tell me why Raz is the best vig option. Saying over and over without reason doesn't cut it. Also why so eager to jump on a lynch block?

@Poli - is it weird that I agree with everything about but your read on Meadow? I think all of your points are legit regarding Ryker and his play but I feel like the overall play is townie.

HepAlien

Smash Rookie
And then I skimmed 200 posts.
Are there going to be arguments raised in favour of my lynch at some point?

I'd love to hear how fixing Sho's bad flush by evening out votes is anything but a good idea.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Why'd you want an equal flush considering null/lean scum Ran?

Meadow seriously hasn't done anything this game. Don't know where the town reads are coming from. Will pos6t my case later with quotes and all that ****. Busy atm.

Top Bottom