• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OS All-Stars: Game over! TOWN WINS!

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
I keep confusing your reads from that large read post BarDulL. I almost feel like you have the read/personality of Meadow and marsh mixed.

But I'll reread and see what you mean when you were talking about the interactions with meadow tomorrow... I just see a wagon on marsh more likely but you do not. Maybe when town is brought onto the same page we'll see (which includes me)

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Also holy **** Bardull I think you're town but your posts are all ****ing **** shows please calm down, you're reaching posts are so inane and hard to follow, like are you seriously ignoring Heps obv scum call of "lets just let us both live" and then pushing on Soup a slot that has just given us more reads then most slots in this game including this point my own?

I'm sorry but I can't understand your opinion on how Hep is allowed to push incredibly wishy washy stances.

Hep, your top 3 scum picks in this game.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
I want a Hep flush and a marsh lynch, but Bard wants a ran flush and a meadow lynch.

maybe tomorrow I'll see if I can at least switch the marsh lynch to a meadow lynch vote if I agree with the read.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I ghtat Chibo lynch that guy.

I;ve been delving intio Meadow and idk I can go either waysd. I ****ingt hate hoiw he calls Marshy scum, wtf **** is that. Marshy is town.

Mr. Lycnh is better can live, like more poseting stuff.

Idk if Hep is scum because I wanet support for Chibeo to die, but ifes his plays is bad and I am terrible at madfia at readng scum sure, like idk I thought it was ok for him to be gut vote biut reafding MiR makes me thinl more aboits it.

Kevim, can we br bros, can I check to seers if we are bros?

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
NO NO absolutely we do not lynch Marshy/Fro today

Please be on a wagon that makes sense today, I'm not advocating Marshy/Fro as town I'm advocating their play as not scummy enough to lynch power players D1 just because people don't feel like reading them.

Krys stop being so obv/town useless

You're talking about how you have a vote on Marshy but MAYBE tomorrow you'll swing your vote to the person leading the lynch on them instead... Without any elaboration at all.. like are you kidding me?

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Bardull, can you elaborate your case on Meadowsizzle a little more and maybe highlight some posts where you think he shows either contradictions of play or just all together scummy opinions?

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Heyo Inferno, want to tell me who's scum or are you going back to not playing the game since you no longer have a wagon on you?

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Also @Raziek either find a replacement or find your own reason to read the game, this whole "Someone ask me questions thing" doesn't suit how you play and if you're not going to take a solid stance on this game I'll gladly swing a lynch onto you so I don't have to read your absolute non-presence slot later on in the Days.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Also @Raziek either find a replacement or find your own reason to read the game, this whole "Someone ask me questions thing" doesn't suit how you play and if you're not going to take a solid stance on this game I'll gladly swing a lynch onto you so I don't have to read your absolute non-presence slot later on in the Days.
this this this htis

it;s why I hate his slot so much.

Raz doesn't do this ****.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
KevM, chill out. Not ignoring HepAlien, but not commenting on it either. At this point I'd only end up sheeping against that slot. Thing is, I didn't like how everyone jumped on that slot, and I can still see the slot going either way. Although I'll admit I don't get how he wanted to save both himself and Ran prior to Mr. Lynch filling. All my posts have merit and reason behind them.

@Krys - Right now I don't want the Mr. Lynch flush. I'm ok with the slot after looking at how Soup reacted to me. Definitely ok with Meadow dead. Not ok with FrozenMarsh being lynched toDay.

@KevM - Check my big read post. I'll cite quotes later if need be, but you should look into Politoed's read list as well as mine if you wanted a more informed opinion on the Meadowsizzle wagon.

Bubbly Masquerain

Dooms|John2k4
I also assume that Raz doesn't normally get 30 pages behind in games.

I'm really not getting why people can have Raziek past null due to the fact that he doesn't want to catch up on 20+ pages... That's literally as null as it gets.

What signs show that he was trying to get Bardull lynched?

He didn't even vote Bardull during that whole time period. His vote hasn't left FrozenMarsh since iIrc.

The rest of the stuff isn't part of the question I asked you, so I'm going to seperate it from the rest of my response.

---

Where do you get this "Meadow is my strongest scum read, let me vote someone else" ****? Unless I'm an idiot, it's more "My strongest scum read changed from Meadow to Marsh". Stop reaching.

Why is his reasoning for having Marsh as scum bad? Based on the "I think he is town..." remark, I'm guessing it's because you disagree with the read as a whole. Prove me wrong, because you know as well as I do that the reasoning you're giving for it being bad is ****.

Why am I being so aggressive? Because everything El ZV was saying about Marsh is 100% correct. Prove to me that it isn't, Ryu, since you're going to shut El ZV's scum read down by saying that you believe he's town. Why is FrozenMarsh town to you?

Read this, his reasoning for having his 7 Flush on Ran, and tell me why he wouldn't unvote Ranmaru when being informed about a replacement taking his slot.

Vote: Red Ryu

Your play is **** and you have a ton of explaining to do.
Ryu, I asked a few questions in here that never got answered.

Those are the only ones I'll be getting for now. Bed tiiime~

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Should stay:
FroMarshy
Ruy
Xonar/Laundry

Null/Useless Town
Krys
Bardull - You're here until I see some more fleshed out reasoning behind your erratic and otherwise unhelpful posts. I know you're trying to be an active decision maker in this game but thus far you haven't pressured anybody and you're just making yourself a nuisance to how the game is progressing, your continual fluff posting and light stances is a joke

I also read your and politoads read list, it has nothing to do with just going to tell me to read back into posts, I read them I want specific examples of your evidence for things like

"There's also his attack on my language and my level of confidence in my scum read on him as opposed to a legitimate counterargument to my accusation. Why attack my positioning instead of attacking my reasoning?"

Where did he do that, point it out.

John/Joey: Townie feel to it but with a side of useless play and terrible reads.

Meadow: I don't like your play D1 at all if we're being honest but I also don't have a good enough reason yet to lynch you.. but be damned if I'm trying

Vig Bait:

JTB
Raz
Ran
Inferno (wish you could shoot yourself >_>)
El Zv- I need to see actual reads from this slot instead of Xiivi's non commital style of play and Chibo's emo style of being defensive and saying he hates Dgames
Diamond Falcon
Dark Horse

Scummy McScummersons

Sho
Hep
Meadow?

Unvote

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
What signs show that he was trying to get Bardull lynched?

he hated how Bardull approached it, loooik \back at it and terll me he didn't throw it ourt for suspicion. Otherwise what is the point of sauyinfg it?

He didn't even vote Bardull during that whole time period. His vote hasn't left FrozenMarsh since iIrc.

Whyu is he in Marsh? Whuy post what he diud about Bardull?

The rest of the stuff isn't part of the question I asked you, so I'm going to seperate it from the rest of my response.

---

ok

Where do you get this "Meadow is my strongest scum read, let me vote someone else" ****? Unless I'm an idiot, it's more "My strongest scum read changed from Meadow to Marsh". Stop reaching.

There is a post where he hates them then cvote someone else if I recall. I don't remember where but I do think he said he hatred them then didn;t vote them.

Why is his reasoning for having Marsh as scum bad? Based on the "I think he is town..." remark, I'm guessing it's because you disagree with the read as a whole. Prove me wrong, because you know as well as I do that the reasoning you're giving for it being bad is ****.

He's town, that's why.

Heart's mafia shows a scum variant. Lynch J/Raz BS he did jack didtly squat that game other than coast and say bull****. Marshy hasn't done that thys far. I'm no expert byut marshy isn't scum, I know it, he's being QL now!, but I know he is looking aeround to why.

Thaets it what matters.

Why am I being so aggressive? Because everything El ZV was saying about Marsh is 100% correct. Prove to me that it isn

idk, me beinf scum is something i hate personally, I hate playing scuim, idk how to prove it, it;s just read Marshy an tell me he is scoim.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Krys stop being so obv/town useless

You're talking about how you have a vote on Marshy but MAYBE tomorrow you'll swing your vote to the person leading the lynch on them instead... Without any elaboration at all.. like are you kidding me?
I said I would give explanation if needed, I have a gut feeling I misread meadow and marsh like backwards you know?

I just don't feel like doing it now cuz its late, Im just staying up to the date with you guys' recent posts for now tonight.

frozenmarsh751

frozenflame751|marshy
raz is still da best vig. i cannot ****ing believe toad suggested he not be shot. at least most of what else he said was interesting cept sho is scum which saddens me to no end

request votecount

Make it Rain!

Xonar|WashedLaundry
I ghtat Chibo lynch that guy.

I;ve been delving intio Meadow and idk I can go either waysd. I ****ingt hate hoiw he calls Marshy scum, wtf **** is that. Marshy is town.

Mr. Lycnh is better can live, like more poseting stuff.

Idk if Hep is scum because I wanet support for Chibeo to die, but ifes his plays is bad and I am terrible at madfia at readng scum sure, like idk I thought it was ok for him to be gut vote biut reafding MiR makes me thinl more aboits it.

Kevim, can we br bros, can I check to seers if we are bros?
Ruy, you're NOT getting Chibo to die today, that's pretty much a fact. Give it up and pursue a better avenue.

Make it Rain!

Xonar|WashedLaundry
Just popping in here and saying that the "get me into this game"-thing is typically Raziek.

Make it Rain!

Xonar|WashedLaundry
raz is still da best vig. i cannot ****ing believe toad suggested he not be shot. at least most of what else he said was interesting cept sho is scum which saddens me to no end

request votecount
He's not first choice with goddamn DiamondFalcon around. Raz can be read if he gets moving like he did in FireLightning, Diamond I know will do jack****.

KeviM where them Meadow vote at?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Raziek (1) - JTB,
Bubbly Masquerain (2) - MOD, MOD
Inferno (1) - Sho-Minamimoto,
Frozenmarsh (4) - El Zv, Meadowsizzle, Inferno3044, Krystedez,
El ZV (4) - HepAlien, Frozenmarsh751, Dark Horse, MOD
Krystedez (1) - Ranmaru,
Meadowsizzle (3) - Bardull, Make It Rain!, Bubbly Masquerain,
Red Ryu (1) - Red Ryu,

Not Voting: Raziek, DiamondFalcon, KevinM,

7-Flush Vote:

HepAlien (9) - Inferno, ShoMinamimoto, Xonar, KevinM, Raziek, El-ZV, frozenmarsh, Make it Rain, Bubbly Masquerain,

Ranmaru (5) - HepAlien, Bardull, Dark Horse, Red Ryu, Meadowsizzle,

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.
Deadline is set for Wednesday, July 11th, at 3:00 p.m EST

Meadowsizzle

Smash Rookie
You honestly think OS wouldn't punish the hell out of ZV if he pulled that **** again?
I don't think he'd care. I also don't think it's happening.

My Internet is spotty. I'm either going to be at a smashfest or at Taco Bell when I get off today and either way, I'll be on a computer.

:phone:

Meadowsizzle

Smash Rookie
:/.

Unvote

Vote: Meadow

We had him at townie because of what Poli said. We, however, did not consider the fact that it was Ryker when making that read. We're fine with a Meadow lynch going through considering this.

We were hoping we'd get 2-3 votes on Ryu so he'd answer our questions legitimately, but whatever. If it's holding the town back, then we'll wait for more info on him to get a more accurate read.

7-Flush Vote: Hep Alien
What the hell does me being me have to do with a complete read change.

Alex, spell it out on everything past your original vote.

I have every reason to push FroMar to explain literally anything and every reason to keep J as possible scum.

:phone:

Top Bottom