• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OS All-Stars: Game over! TOWN WINS!

Mr. Lynch

Soup|Zen
My villager house with my loving wife and kids.
DH did shape up however though, so I retract that one. That's why I'm getting to the point of just PoEing this and playing by ear in a way, I keep reading everything and I don't find anything to suspect, when I finally find something I feel has merit someone tells me that they were cleared with some sort of Gambit somehow, I am both frustrated in a sense but also relieved.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Personally DH is a fat null considering he has been pretty sheepish and going with Fromar for about the entirety of the game. Feels a bit too soon to throw him a pass.

Mr. Lynch

Soup|Zen
Instead of showing i'll explain it to you. I was concerned of lack of action on DH's part, lack of motive for things, in ERB he skated in the obvious and pushed things without having correct intention to do so. Here he followed through on his intention and I wasn't greeted with the same DH feel I got from ERB, his big posts pursuing his own logic were townie, I could quite specifically but that I'm making is clear.

Mr. Lynch

Soup|Zen
And I realized that early on, but he backed up his own logic and it's something i'm more used to as far as town DH goes, there's a stretch only talking within about sub 400 posts but it's still something to consider. You asked for reads and I gave you them, I have been giving you them for the past hour.

Mr. Lynch

Soup|Zen
You'd be really dumb to pull that considering you're asking me for things I haven't got to nor having to comply, tell me why I should continue reading on and what I'm missing exactly? Oh no, I'm not asking you to give me scum on a platter and have me sheep your reads, I'm asking you where you think I should look, in your opinion.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
You'd be really dumb to pull that considering you're asking me for things I haven't got to nor having to comply, tell me why I should continue reading on and what I'm missing exactly? Oh no, I'm not asking you to give me scum on a platter and have me sheep your reads, I'm asking you where you think I should look, in your opinion.
Lol.

I'm mildly upset that people are considering NOT 7-flushing this slot.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I don't understand why you want specifics, I am giving you a base read of what I'm getting at and quoting them would only have myself repeating myself on points already made, I do not feel inclined to progress further on this.
Aside from being a rebel without a cause, is there a reason why you don't want to get into specifics?

Bubbly Masquerain

Dooms|John2k4
It's abundantly clear that Zen's town considering the meandering pace of this thread readthrough as opposed to what a scumZen informed of the events by his partners would be doing at this juncture. So I'm still pushing for an evening-up of the flush votes. Night all.
Wut

That reasoning is **** LOL.

Is Chibo replacing out? :/.

@Ryu: We have no reason to push you if your responses are literal ****. We're just going to get the same results we have now, no wagon will form what so ever, you won't feel any more pressure, and nothing will change. It's literally pointless. At this point it's better to go with what the town is going with, since we have no power to push a lynch compared to players like Poli, FrozenMarsh, Meadow, etc.

@Bardull: Lighten up. You're attacking him for his reads not lining up with yours and for not following your orders pretty much. :v.

I like the Mr. Lynch slot now. They're recovering Ranmaru's **** that could easily be considered as lazy work at this point. Assuming things keep on going the same way they are, 7-Flush voting Hep will be the way to go.

Mr. Lynch

Soup|Zen
Put yourself in my position of replacing in with a game with over 1000 posts in D1 and being put on a chopping block, as either alignment I would be sweating to get any information I can and let people know what I'm thinking, I don't understand why you aren't satisified but it's really not anything to pursue considering that I believe your interaction between me and that gambit sthick was townie. Would you like to move on and tell me your reads and perhaps work with me instead of giving me ultimatums that make no difference to me whatsoever?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I have a rhyme and a reason. Don't trip.

@Soup - Soup, maybe you should stop posting and let Zen take over. You don't really understand the circumstances at this point in time. Right now, we're trying to decide who we're going to 7-flush between yourself and HepAlien. Ranmaru had some extremely **** posts, and nothing will change that fact. I will have to reread the game as well before I make any more pushes, but for the time being, I still think Ran should get the short end of the flush draw, and at this point in time, I will push probably push for it.

That being said, yes, I am requiring you to out as much information as possible during your reread. I'm not trying to come off as a prick, but if it will make me, and everyone else, able to read your slot easier, the more quickly we can go about winning this game.

Mr. Lynch

Soup|Zen
If you want a specific read as I continue on this great travel of this game, RR's irrational voting on you was based on his usual impulse compared to his try-hard to be town as scum, not much of a meta but more as I see it, his vote was brash and was careful like usual, and it made a lot of sense.

I understand the circumstances you're breathing down my neck, i'm already busting my *** already.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Alright, as long as we're on the same page, that works for me.

Man, I really don't understand what the hell was going on through Ran's brain if he was Town. When you have the time, maybe you can unearth some of his rationale.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Kinda like the RR description. Brash but careful sounds about right.

@BM, lets talk. Can you elaborate on Soup's read of RR for me? Also going to respond to your read list from earlier.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Although I feel a little better about the Mr. Lynch slot, can someone explain to me why no one wants them 7-flushed?

Bubbly Masquerain

Dooms|John2k4
Hey Ryu why don't you go get in a fursuit and **** fur***s like every other furry?

[font size=1]No, of course I'm not a furry! That's preposterous![/font]

I'll be straight forward, Ryu. I have NO reason to go after you right now. You're not responding to my questions, no one will add pressure to you, and just leaving my vote there will be holding the town back. I'm not budging on this, and when the other head reads this in the morning, he won't budge on this either. There is literally no reason to push you anymore today. Drop it.

@Bardull: I will agree that his vote on you (and you alone) wasn't bad. Everything else (starting when he asks for more votes on you after you shut him down) is ****.

So I do agree with Soup. This does not change my read on Ryu, though.

Bubbly Masquerain

Dooms|John2k4
I have no idea what the size tags are to be honest so theres no use in even fixing those lol.

[font size=1]testing[/size]

Is that it?

Bubbly Masquerain

Dooms|John2k4
I don't see where you got the idea that they did. They both had Ran at null in their read posts.

They both have Hep at scum, though.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
What the ****.
Everyone on Ranmaru, please commit suicide. The **** are you doing with your life.[/SIZE]
Stuck with me, forgot they had null reads on Ran in that same post.

Ehhh. I personally didn't like Ran's 1st actual post of the game, curious they aren't really talking about it much. But I get the "HepAlien is scum so get off Ran by default" mindset.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Alright, guess I'm cool with that. I think Mr. Lynch is town based on Soup's reaction to my attitude...I'm just wondering if anything's passing me by at this point. :|

Do you disagree with anything Politoed has said so far?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I can't give you anything on RR. I was pretty set on RR town meta in Gigabots, and I'm 80% certain I see some of his town meta here.

Bubbly Masquerain

Dooms|John2k4
Disagree with Xonar's Ryu town and both of their town leans on JTB. Everything else = Stuff that is very understandable and I can agree with. I don't have any meta on JTB, so that may be why I don't agree with their town stances. JTB is solid null to me.

I don't see the obv town Ryu of course.

Only meta I have on Ryu is from hydraing with him, and this is not similar to the way he played when he hydra'd with me at all. That's a hydra though, so I'm not including that in my read.

The careful-brash thing will definitely go away I'm sure.

I could see why people think he's town based on his bardull push. That is, if he stayed with it at all after pushing it like a *****. Backing off right away from his push to be a "bro" is bleck. Then the El ZV push afterwards... -_-. Having him as town for one decent push when the rest of his play is ****... Kind of stupid.

Bubbly Masquerain

Dooms|John2k4
Take out that 4th line. "The careful-brash will definitely go away I'm sure". I typed up a different response in the third line but changed it. Now that line just doesn't make sense lol.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Oh yeah, I didn't get the JTB thing either. Seemed a little graspish.

I'm not sold on RR either, so you have my vote of confidence.

People really do need to put their votes on Meadowsizzle though.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Between Hep and Mrlynch we have to go Hep at this point I'm sorry but he's so ****ing blatant scum that it's hurting my brain.

Top Bottom