• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OS All-Stars: Game over! TOWN WINS!

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
**** this game, I've had it with dgames.
i DON'T particularly hear you loud enough Chibo.

I feel like people here play a little hard ball which I guess I'm not accustomed to.

I just want to wait until end game to ask how I can improve my play.

I don't know why people are so hard on Chibo honestly. Is obv-town = ********? Does everyone have to play in the darkness of suspicion? I don't quite understand the tension. Just play, seriously.

Mr. Lynch

Soup|Zen
My villager house with my loving wife and kids.
JTB's demeanor early on striked a good chord with me, his question posed to Chibo on #203 seemed like he was trying to do more early on and wanted to pursue why Chibii was skipping on RVS. Face value read, though. Someone want to tell me how JTB has been holding up? I was reading Politoed's read thing and I didn't think it was enough to base it off my own, sucks I couldn't cheat sheet.

Mr. Lynch

Soup|Zen
Further more on this his #212 already backs up his statement of distaste of RVS, his intent has been sincere and although his posting may not be of the best quality, there is nothing in my eyes that was really incriminating at all. Why did a wagon happen on this guy again?

Mr. Lynch

Soup|Zen
Interaction between Politoed and Sho seems very pointless and I didn't see anything at all there, But I do remember laundry head going ahead and flipping tables about Sho being scum for the longest time, does this also stand up or have we moved on then?

Reads so far (as of #228)

Town:
Bubbly Masquerain
El ZV
JTB

Null:
Everyone else

Mr. Lynch

Soup|Zen
Politoed said:
The status with it isn't the fact that he's trying to get information. I'm not bothered by that. What I'm bothered by is how he made a huge damn deal about RVS not yielding anything significant to the point where he pointblank said "I'm done with this **** bye" and then came back and asked a bunch of questions that don't push the game at all. While trying to pass them off as if they will.
Or the fact he was annoyed by RVS and tried pushing it out of it by mundane questions that he thought were important because let's face it's Chibo!

Mr. Lynch

Soup|Zen
So I really dislike bardull early on, bad or scum? RR reads town with the nonchalant prescence and poking around at things, he seems to have some sort of priority there at least.

I want to like Politoed but his early voting on Chiibii was bad, luckily his big post had him realize his great mistake and we can be friends.

Mr. Lynch

Soup|Zen
I feel a scum-flip from Bardull more likely than Chibo due to this is how Chibo normally plays.

Liking BM. MiR I wanna like but don't wanna at the same time. For now, I'm fine with them.

Don't know what to think of RR jumping the gun on MiR. And MS is matching up with this sides PoV so he's cool.

Might join the El ZV wagon and Seph has the okay to join it from me.

1+1=Scum?

:phone:
Politoed or, perhaps, WashedLaundry..what were you thinking with this scum-read on J again? His reads besides ZV matches up with mine so far completely at this point.

Mr. Lynch

Soup|Zen
Okay let me just nip this in the bud but Inferno was not playing scummy early on. I thought he was pretty townie actually, he wasn't playing a good game and his excuse about "I was trying to play bad guys! I wanted to get mafia!" isn't all that great, but really the pressure he got was ill-advised. I was reading this thread watching it happen and wish I was there to stop the non-nonsensical crap.

Mr. Lynch

Soup|Zen
Reading this game is not very fun and I want to skate on my early reads because I feel they're pretty solid from the very thing I get from them, unless something drastically changed with certain players I might just be playing on an updated basis. This **** isn't going to get me anywhere.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Joey John, push me if you think I am scum.

Even if Marshy says no, do it. You are your own hydra/people, push me to get a read for yourself, if your wrong who cares learn from it and mark me as an idiot if I was town on a scum read or scum on a town read.

Keep pushing to learn, you have nothing to lose from this if it helps you figure out my slot.

/out of game talk.
:peanut:

Mr. Lynch

Soup|Zen
Someone explain to me how Krys goes from:

Honestly I feel like the Chibo wagon won't hold up a lot of weight to getting us more information. But if you want the day to be over with then fine. I'd rather lynch someone that looked at the wagon funny. Chibo / Xivii is already throwing a lot out on the table in case they die which seems town-like to be honest.
to

Also I'm not saying that because Chibo is usually the lynch worthy townie early game and ends up flipping as such that thats my excuse for not lynching him. Just sayin; I think I wanna wait a bit before a QL.

I'm fine with a Chibo play toDay unless something else happens
In two posts. Talk about appealing to the masses already. Why did you switch so easily Krys? I don't get it, you slightly defend him in your first post then say you're okay with him dying.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
god damn it Lynch

If you wanna know the gambit, read. Look for the interactions between me and Bardull yesterday/today. Just click "whos posted" and look at our posts specifically instead of the whole thread.

HepAlien

Smash Rookie
Haha, can't wait to see when your read reaches P600~ish, NL.

And it's good to see people are flopping again when someone persuasive snaps their fingers, but that's not an issue for tonight.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
By the end of the read, I'm glaringly obvious town. Your reads aren't solid at all. I'm not even sure how you came up with "BarDulLScum" by the 350s.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Don't know how I feel about early ZV/Inferno reads either, honestly. Inferno was playing pretty bad, ZV was overly defensive.

HepAlien

Smash Rookie
It's abundantly clear that Zen's town considering the meandering pace of this thread readthrough as opposed to what a scumZen informed of the events by his partners would be doing at this juncture. So I'm still pushing for an evening-up of the flush votes. Night all.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Did you hear me? We can still 7-flush you. I want as much information out of you as possible, I don't want a sheep on the line.

HepAlien, he literally JUST replaced in. Zzz.

Top Bottom