• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OS All-Stars: Game over! TOWN WINS!

Make it Rain!

Xonar|WashedLaundry
Let me take the middle ground
No. **** that. This whole "Mr. Appeal Guy" schtick is why I think you're ****ing scum. You're not out there finding reads and saying "damn what everyone else thinks," you're so focused on the **** that is being said that you're out there trying to appeal to everyone. That's grody for you. You never do that.

El ZV

ChiboSempai|Xiivi
Like how can you seriously bring up a post where I said someone was the current needs to die candidate, and question me why I'm not voting him three days later lol. And I believe I was voting him at the time.

I've got other reads since then. Obviously MeadowSizzle is still on that I'm cool if they go list and would vote for them, but I was pursuing other things at the time being.

El ZV

ChiboSempai|Xiivi
You said you don't think my votes there, which is now stuff. I know you're in catch up mode, but you're referencing current stuff too.

Make it Rain!

Xonar|WashedLaundry
3.) Fencesitting, not at all. The only read I have fence-sat on is your slot because I am honestly trying to figure out whether your attack on me is malicious or just plain silly. (Scummy vs. Dummy) The way you chainsaw'd Meadow was disgusting because it was purely based on him having a town-read on me while you held me as scum. That's where I don't like you. I also don't like how you primarily pushed a case on me being scum based on MP2 because my play there was classic duck and weave from pressure and come back when people were done. Then again, I have different types of scum-meta. But yeah, you can try and stretch that I have been fencesitting on El ZV (till now), but what else have I sat on the fence with?

Make it Rain!

Xonar|WashedLaundry
I need to reread MiR vs. Meadow, but I remember not liking Meadow's handling of the fight and thought the battle of spouting profanities/capital letters was weakish. I think Xonar was handling most of that fight considering his posting style and it just seemed...Xonarish? Lets just say I'm not immediately tossing out SvS out of the picture even though I don't like Meadow.
That was the sexy half, not the weeaboo.

Make it Rain!

Xonar|WashedLaundry
You didn't like Nabe's vote on Red Ryu; I didn't agree with it either
DON'T CARE

Sho, why did you do this toDay? Especially with me and Ran? I don't think Ran has even posted yet. You put me in the awkward position of having to basically convince you guys to lynch someone I know nothing about, who could have a role more valuable than mine, just because someone else decided that I needed to get ****ed out of here over nothing.
Talks about the mechanics of using the role, doesn't even argue his own suspicion.

ZV still looks like the play to me toDay. Not sure why Inferno's Undesirable No. 1 for the proper lynch. Sho makes me wanna vom every once in a while, but it's J so that makes sense. It looks like FroMar's just pointing at targets and shouting for their heads.
Is this the second time he'll mention suspicions of Sho and then back the **** off?

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
MiR Have you heard of doing a notepad with all your thoughts as you reread for a final thoughts post or do you just... do this all the time?

You're freakin me out.

Top Bottom