• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OS All-Stars: Game over! TOWN WINS!

Bubbly Masquerain

Dooms|John2k4
That's not the point. Why would scum go after that? Something that could be shot down so easily, something that can't be proven no matter what, something that leaves him out in the open like that?

He could have made the mistake as scum. As scum, though, I don't see why he would be pushing it in the first place.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Does anyone care if we give the two 7flush votes both immunity, or do we HAVE to kill one?

I am debating on putting my vote to make it even is why Im asking.

Bubbly Masquerain

Dooms|John2k4
I'm waiting for John to give me his scum reads before putting up an official list. I don't like FrozenMarsh or Red Ryu. REALLY don't like Ranmaru, either. He's my strongest scum read personally, but he's dying regardless so lol.

Being bad isn't a good explanation unfortunately in my opinion. Good or bad, a player has no reason to go after that as scum. Especially when they're already being looked down upon. I don't see scumChibo or scumanyone trying to make that move as scum. Pushing something like that... Something that has no backbone and you can't prove at all... Something that could get shot down and make people look down upon you just by bringing it up... >_>'.

Also as scum, I figure that he'd give up on it immediately once he realized his mistake. However, he kept on going even though he knew he made that mistake. Once he got the information he wanted, though, he backed off. This feels like townie more so than scummy.

Meadowsizzle

Smash Rookie
Does anyone care if we give the two 7flush votes both immunity, or do we HAVE to kill one?

I am debating on putting my vote to make it even is why Im asking.
No reason to leave them both alive. Neither one is a solid town read and there's no reason not to get rid of one while we have the chance.

That's why Vig is the best investigative role.

:phone:

Meadowsizzle

Smash Rookie
Being bad isn't a good explanation unfortunately in my opinion. Good or bad, a player has no reason to go after that as scum. Especially when they're already being looked down upon. I don't see scumChibo or scumanyone trying to make that move as scum. Pushing something like that... Something that has no backbone and you can't prove at all... Something that could get shot down and make people look down upon you just by bringing it up... >_>'.
Why would you do it as town?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Look at how he gunned after it, though.

If I wouldn't have pointed it out, then he would have kept going after it. It was a very strong Risk with a reward that honestly wouldn't be worth it. He could have very easily gotten lynched for going after that the way he did. With players like FrozenMarsh, your slot, Meadowsizzle, and Politoed in this game, I don't see why he'd go after something like this as scum, since any of the four above could get him lynched off of it if someone didn't point out the mistake.
That doesn't make him town at all.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Raziek (1) - JTB,
Bubbly Masquerain (2) - MOD, MOD
Inferno (1) - Sho-Minamimoto,
HepAlien (1) - Make It Rain!,
Frozenmarsh (4) - El Zv, Meadowsizzle, Inferno3044, Krystedez,
El ZV (5) - Red Ryu, HepAlien, KevinM, Frozenmarsh751, Dark Horse
Krystedez (1) - Ranmaru,
Meadowsizzle (1) - Bardull,

Not Voting: Raziek, DiamondFalcon, Bubbly Masquerain,

7-Flush Vote:

HepAlien (6) - Inferno, ShoMinamimoto, Xonar, KevinM, Raziek, El-ZV

Ranmaru (7) - HepAlien, Bubbly Masquerain, frozenmarsh, Bardull, Dark Horse, Red Ryu, Meadowsizzle,

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.
Deadline is set for Wednesday, July 11th, at 3:00 p.m EST

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
No reason to leave them both alive. Neither one is a solid town read and there's no reason not to get rid of one while we have the chance.

That's why Vig is the best investigative role.

:phone:
Kay. Then in that case, I guess Ran is a better choice since we'd be not having to wait on his replacement :X...but still makes me feel like he's just lazy town with obligations. His cases werent good at all tho...

decisions...

I dunno lol be back later.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Mr. Lynch should wait to replace, Ran slot needs to die.

By the way, does anyone think there are 2 mafia factions in this game, or have any reason to think that? Somewhat speculative I know, but scum isn't glaringly obvious this game.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Couldn't be lazy and looked them up.

How does him going after that show any sign of scum play at all?

We've had two people explain the towny side. Haven't seen anyone show how he's scummy from it. Why don't you be the first, Ryu?
He focused on something so pointless and useless to justify a poor lynch on Bardull at the time until everyone told him it was dumb.

His votes have no sense to them, "Meadow is my strongest scum read, let me vote someone else" His reason to vote Marsh is bad, I think he is town unless Meadow has something substantial.

Admits he wants Ran to die, then jumps off just because he replaced out.But here admits, we learn nothing about him if we do. Then why the hell was he voting in the first place?

frozenmarsh751

frozenflame751|marshy
Joey ACTUALLY thinks ruy is scum

john if you read this change the pw to bubbly masq so joey cant post under the account...so bad D:

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Mr. Lynch should wait to replace, Ran slot needs to die.

By the way, does anyone think there are 2 mafia factions in this game, or have any reason to think that? Somewhat speculative I know, but scum isn't glaringly obvious this game.
I tend to believe that there is one mafia faction until proven otherwise. I can see it possible if OS liked a lot of his scum roles, but it's not something I want to look into deeply right now.

El ZV

ChiboSempai|Xiivi
I don't think any OS games had a 2nd mafia faction in them. Most however did include indies, and some games included multiple indies.

frozenmarsh751

frozenflame751|marshy
vla today

might get a few quickhits in

lol @ my "convenient" ruy read

have yet to talk to frozen about this game

Bubbly Masquerain

Dooms|John2k4
What signs show that he was trying to get Bardull lynched?

He didn't even vote Bardull during that whole time period. His vote hasn't left FrozenMarsh since iIrc.

The rest of the stuff isn't part of the question I asked you, so I'm going to seperate it from the rest of my response.

---

Where do you get this "Meadow is my strongest scum read, let me vote someone else" ****? Unless I'm an idiot, it's more "My strongest scum read changed from Meadow to Marsh". Stop reaching.

Why is his reasoning for having Marsh as scum bad? Based on the "I think he is town..." remark, I'm guessing it's because you disagree with the read as a whole. Prove me wrong, because you know as well as I do that the reasoning you're giving for it being bad is ****.

Why am I being so aggressive? Because everything El ZV was saying about Marsh is 100% correct. Prove to me that it isn't, Ryu, since you're going to shut El ZV's scum read down by saying that you believe he's town. Why is FrozenMarsh town to you?

I'm also interested in seeing what people have on Hep too. He hasn't been on my radar much.

I'm thinking more about the 7 Flush vote, and even if Hep might deserve to die, I think I'm more wary of leaving Ran alive like this. He's literally made only 4 posts, and if we leave him alive even if he doesn't deserve to die, it will be near impossible to get a read on him because of his insanely small post count, so if he ends up being scum, it will be tougher to nail. At least with Hep we can continue to learn more about him and properly determine if he should die at any point.
Read this, his reasoning for having his 7 Flush on Ran, and tell me why he wouldn't unvote Ranmaru when being informed about a replacement taking his slot.

Vote: Red Ryu

Your play is **** and you have a ton of explaining to do.

frozenmarsh751

frozenflame751|marshy
Vote: Red Ryu
JOHN

CHANGE THE PW TO BUBBLY MASQ BEFORE :urg:JOEY:urg: BLOWS THlS GAME

he actually thinks me/ruy are scum. whats worse is that hes obvtown and so is prone to making bad conclusions and will have to constantly be reminded of why hes wrong

this is like when seph whiteknighted ronike scum and pushed an obvtown bardull lynch in paper mario

Bubbly Masquerain

Dooms|John2k4
You're right. People will have to explain why I'm wrong.

Oh wait... You haven't done that, yet.

Neither has Red Ryu nor anyone else. I'd love for someone to convince me and debate with me about Ryu being town. You're not willing to, though, and his play looks like total garbage. Why should I think Ryu town when he plays like scum, FrozenMarsh?

frozenmarsh751

frozenflame751|marshy
ruy is the most protown slot in this game behind yourself. i cant believe i have to do this when we have a million more appealing options in this game

why must the obvtown always make terrible votes :urg:

Bubbly Masquerain

Dooms|John2k4
Most protown?

He's followed you around like he has pants on his head and has been pushing lynches with very poor reasoning the whole game. He hasn't went in depth about anything serious, and he's been twisting posts in order to make himself look like he's doing something. Look at my latest response to him.

I'm sorry, but you're going to have to explain.

frozenmarsh751

frozenflame751|marshy
cant say im too interested. im out in a little bit and i doubt one post you made and a weak summarization of his play will change my mind. if you ACTUALLY succeed at getting a terrible, awful, heinous ruy wagon going and wasting towns time then ill whiteknight accordingly tho it prob wont be today irl

Bubbly Masquerain

Dooms|John2k4
Town:
Krys
Bardull

Town Lean:
Inferno
MiR
El ZV
Meadow
Hep
KevM
DH

Null
Anyone else not listed

Scum Lean:
FrozenMarsh

Scum:
Ryu
Ranmaru

@Bardull: Anything you extremely disagree with on this list?

Bubbly Masquerain

Dooms|John2k4
You misunderstood me, El ZV XD.

He's saying that he didn't like your switch. I'm saying why wouldn't you switch? lol. Unless I mis-read it.

Make it Rain!

Xonar|WashedLaundry
At home on a computer finally.

More on Meadow: didn't like how he was playing arm chair critic earlier on and trying to set himself up as an authoritarian figure, could just be a general Ryker thing to do though. Bleagh. Didn't like his vote on ZV since it wasn't substanstiated and I also don't get his "bardull is scummier than chibo" tangent at all. Think his reads are just bleagh. He isn't really trying to read Chibo either iirc, just stuff along the lines of "yo chibo is scum" but not reading into what Chibo is doing or why he is doing it, or even if Chibo meta should even come into account.

Keel eet with fiyah.
Is it the ****ing apocalypse because I agree with everything said by Bardull here.

Top Bottom