• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OS All-Stars: Game over! TOWN WINS!

frozenmarsh751

frozenflame751|marshy
i dunno ran if youre town you oughtave just posted more cuz i havent had a hard time reading you yet. this sucks cuz i really wanted hep to die and he ACTUALLY suggested for both of you guys to live today which is horrendous but then your post was :urg: so its possible his existence in this game may continue which greatly saddens me

at any rate soup/zen hydra replacing you will prove to be interesting

El ZV

ChiboSempai|Xiivi
Despite that I would rather see Ranmaru die overall because when it comes down to it, as it's less safe to leave someone alive who we know next to nothing about, I don't want to auto shoot down someone who is replacing in. I hate to semi-base my decision off this :/

7 Flush Vote: HepAlien

Will switch to Ran if a replacement isn't found soon.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Raziek (1) - JTB,
Bubbly Masquerain (2) - MOD, MOD
Inferno (1) - Sho-Minamimoto,
HepAlien (1) - Make It Rain!,
Frozenmarsh (3) - El Zv, Meadowsizzle, Inferno3044,
El ZV (4) - Red Ryu, HepAlien, KevinM, Frozenmarsh751,
Krystedez (1) - Ranmaru,
Meadowsizzle (1) - Bardull,

Not Voting: Raziek, DiamondFalcon, Meadowsizzle, Krystedez, Bubbly Masquerain,

7-Flush Vote:

HepAlien (7) - Inferno, ShoMinamimoto, Xonar, Meadowsizzle, KevinM, Raziek, El-ZV

Ranmaru (5) - HepAlien, Bubbly Masquerain, frozenmarsh, Bardull, Dark Horse,

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.
Deadline is set for Wednesday, July 11th, at 3:00 p.m EST

Meadowsizzle

Smash Rookie
OH MAN DHORSE ROLLING WITH A POPULAR TRAIN OF THOUGHT FOR TOWN

**** EXPLAINING WHY HES LIKELIER TO BE SCUM THAN JUST TOWN ROLLING WITH WHATS GOING DOWN. LETS PUT HIM ON THE VIGLlST AND ATTACK ANYONE WHO DISAGREES
You better hope I die before I get to a computer because you are going straight to hell when I do.

:phone:

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Raziek (1) - JTB,
Bubbly Masquerain (2) - MOD, MOD
Inferno (1) - Sho-Minamimoto,
HepAlien (1) - Make It Rain!,
Frozenmarsh (3) - El Zv, Meadowsizzle, Inferno3044,
El ZV (5) - Red Ryu, HepAlien, KevinM, Frozenmarsh751, Dark Horse
Krystedez (1) - Ranmaru,
Meadowsizzle (1) - Bardull,

Not Voting: Raziek, DiamondFalcon, Meadowsizzle, Krystedez, Bubbly Masquerain,

7-Flush Vote:

HepAlien (7) - Inferno, ShoMinamimoto, Xonar, Meadowsizzle, KevinM, Raziek, El-ZV

Ranmaru (6) - HepAlien, Bubbly Masquerain, frozenmarsh, Bardull, Dark Horse, Red Ryu

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.
Deadline is set for Wednesday, July 11th, at 3:00 p.m EST

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Town <3
1. Xonar/Laundry (Make It Rain!)
6. Bubbly Masquerain (Joey/John)
7. Red Ryu
17. Frozenflame751/Marshy

I think town?
5. Sho-Minamimoto (J/Seph)
16. Bardull

Idk
2. Meadowsizzle (Ryker/Stew)
14. KevinM
13. Dark Horse
11. Inferno3044

wat do
9. Krystedez
8. Ranmaru
4. HepAlien (Circus/Nabe)
12. DiamondFalcon
10. JTB

scum die die die
15. El Zv
3. Raziek

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Hep, I don't understand the process behind voting me to get a read from J? Was it to see how he reacted, if so was it what you thought would happen?

Krystedez

Awaken the Path

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
KevinM, I'm assuming that by saying "should we just lynch you for being useless" about Ranmaru that you're taking his few posts as null? What are your thoughts on the few posts he's actually had in the game?
Fluffy and uneducated most of his posts I've felt like he was saying without even reading the entire game which is why I'm completely ok with his slot going. Rereading these last two pages now

Overswarm

is laughing at you
@ mod

do your ****ing job and replace ran. he requested replacement in #1080

heres his replacements ****ing page

http://www.smashboards.com/member.php?u=212200
A PM has been sent to Mr. Lynch requesting him to replace. Ranmaru sent me no such PM and posted it an hour ago.

Keep your persona limited to the game. I will force replace you in a heartbeat. Being callous and aggressive in-game has its purposes; doing so towards the mod does not help you in the slightest bit. First and only warning.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Town <3
7. Red Ryu

Idk
3. Raziek
14. KevinM
8. Ranmaru
10. JTB
11. Inferno3044
12. DiamondFalcon
13. Dark Horse

wat do
9. Krystedez

scum die die die
15. El Zv
16. Bardull

VS

Town <3
7. Red Ryu

I think town?
16. Bardull

Idk
14. KevinM
13. Dark Horse
11. Inferno3044

wat do
9. Krystedez
8. Ranmaru
12. DiamondFalcon
10. JTB

scum die die die
15. El Zv
3. Raziek

Ruy can you give me your thought process behind the changes on

Raziek being a now sure scum read over you didn't know about him

And maybe a little of what you mean by having players drop from

IDK to Wat Do because frankly that seems useless.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Look, somebody's gonna have to help me get into this game. I missed a lot of the early game due to working on assignments and I have a really hard time getting into a game unless I'm involved from the start to actively build reads, rather than simply playing catch-up and trying to decide.

Someone needs to ask me questions that will make me actively think about this game, because otherwise I'm just gonna be on the fringe due to lack of interest. *****ing and calling me "scum diediedie" (Really Ruy?) doesn't ****ing help, it just makes you look like an *** for calling a slot with minimal content scum.

Bubbly Masquerain

Dooms|John2k4
LOL @ scum die die die comment.

You talk to Ryker/S2 a lot. Can you understand the reasoning that Ryker/S2 have for voting FrozenMarsh? Do you agree with them? What is your own read on FrozenMarsh?

You already mentioned Red Ryu. What are your thoughts on his reads as a whole? Specifically the El ZV, Krystedez, and Meadowsizzle reads?

How do you feel about El ZV? He's a big lynch candidate right now, although a few people have shifted from viewing him as scum to viewing him as town, so it'd be good to see where you stand on this.

HepAlien

Smash Rookie
Hep, I don't understand the process behind voting me to get a read from J? Was it to see how he reacted, if so was it what you thought would happen?
You've misread my (890? Whichever post it was) because in there I said I had you as a gut scumread based on your posts <500ish into the game, and was asking what Sho (scumlean at the time) thought of you. I can justify it if you like but tbh it would be shenanigans on my part, since as I said it was gut. Since then, literal read on you is null as there's not been much from you, still nursing a bit of a gut.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
NOTHING AT ALL! NOTHING AT ALL!
  • DiamondFalcon
  • JTB

Townish...Eh.
  • MiR (initial play I liked)
  • Bubbly (town vibes most game)
  • BardulL (very close to calling sketchy due to his gambit but I'm willing to confirm him as town for what he did to confirm me as town...why would scum do that? Still, after reading ZV's response about how on earth he'd figure that BardulL wrote a fake claim himself... I'm beginning to wonder of Bard's innocence. But again my point still stands. There's no reason a scum member would use a fake claim like that so quickly. So either he made it, or he actually IS it. Which to my knowledge, if it was truth, then OS woulda killed me now and that'd be the end of that. Town confirm for me...

Sketchy/Not sure
  • Inferno (putting into townish the minute he's proven his worth obv)
  • RR (you play, like, the same everywhere I see you atm... I'm scared o.o)
  • KevinM (Terribly uncertain of his playstyle considering he hasn't posted much at all, no direct stances at all, doesn't really explain his town reads...)
  • Dark Horse (His 810 makes me happy. Otherwise his play as been all over the place. But with such large game what do? I dunno yet about him)
  • Ranmaru (He doesn't !@#$ing post at all and then thinks he's got a read on me lol. GL to his replacement, I dont got nothing on this guy)
  • HepAlien (I didn't really get a good read on him, but I could see him being scum and his 816 being well thought out and constructed to avoid dying toDay....)
  • Sho-Minamimoto (This guy... god damn flush vote has me flustered. I don't know what to do other than to ask town;

@TOWN

Should we trust in the heart of the cards, allowing Sho's flush vote to kill Ran the inactive or HepAlien the sketchy, OR, give both immunity toNight, lynch one person, and protect someone for more chances of a town surviving day 1 without a single death other than potential MyLy?)
  • Raziek (Not...enough...informatioooooonnnn.....)

Could see a flip being useful:

FrozenMarsh
Simply put, I would like the interactions between him and meadow + others to be verified and his play is just yuck. 1076 1077.... His 1073 makes me believe he has a disregard to avoid distancing so he doesn't mind asking about the Ranmaru target for Flush. If he were scum then Ran nor Hep are his mates, or, he is slightly shipping Ran. There is also the possibility of him hinting toward what I would offer; an immunity for both instead of killing another potential townie. As you see I have both of them on my Sketchy list but not on a flip list. I could care less of their flips as their play doesn't ascertain any sort of benefit of seeing a flip from either player unless they are dangerous scum players in past games and people like Sho have the idea to kill them early in case they are scum aligned. However, I don't believe Ran nor Hep is dangerous this early, so if we were to kill anyone it'd be Marsh ... OR...

El Zv
Too much to say about this but not enough interactions that are meaningful. To that end, that may as well be the problem. My face twists in confusion at every single interaction that El Zv has, regardless of which head of the hydra is speaking. The only thing that lines up is his interaction about the fake claim stuff.
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=14649421&postcount=999

Seriously, though, I almost think getting off the Chibo wagon would benefit some of us after these interactions. I'm up for a more notable wagon, perhaps FrozenMuck.

But my explanations on why:

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=14649592&postcount=1012

Looking back I feel Chibo is playing townish like he did in SMRPG mafia in the BBR. He was concerned of roles a lot, and posted a lot of information/speculation on roles. I look back now and think that this is town Chibo with town Xivii trying to back him up with more articulation along the way to satisfy people and not insta-lynch him like some people like to think is beneficial to do.

In other words, I feel BardulL v ZV is a case of Town v Town reading, with Bubbly backing up the investigation / reads.

Next post with my FoS's, Votes, and @mods.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Vote: FrozenMarsh

@mod request votecount on both regular vote and 7-flush

FoS: EVERYONE IN SKETCHY! SO GET TO IT! TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF MY READS!

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
@Raziek specifically when you get back, to help you into the game more...

What do you think the interactions between marsh and meadow?
What is your stance on HepAlien? The 7-flush vote?
And finally; do you think BardulL's gambit was justified?

Oh one more.

Is RR town?

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
I'm missing someone...

Ooops, meadow.

Well my stance for him remains the same; unsure. I think he is close to marshy's boat though.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
ninja'd you.

sorry! :D

But yea essentially meadow I'm unsure of given the circumstances because his interactions between other players seems more substantiated then Marsh's, including myself. He's at Sketchy atm.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Town <3
7. Red Ryu

Idk
3. Raziek
14. KevinM
8. Ranmaru
10. JTB
11. Inferno3044
12. DiamondFalcon
13. Dark Horse

wat do
9. Krystedez

scum die die die
15. El Zv
16. Bardull

VS

Town <3
7. Red Ryu

I think town?
16. Bardull

Idk
14. KevinM
13. Dark Horse
11. Inferno3044

wat do
9. Krystedez
8. Ranmaru
12. DiamondFalcon
10. JTB

scum die die die
15. El Zv
3. Raziek

Ruy can you give me your thought process behind the changes on

Raziek being a now sure scum read over you didn't know about him

And maybe a little of what you mean by having players drop from

IDK to Wat Do because frankly that seems useless.
Raziek's entrance posts were terrible and I hate the hop on he did. Even when considering his response to Meadow.

IDK are players I need to sort out but not my main concern atm, wat do are players I wanna look into right now and get them settled first.

Look, somebody's gonna have to help me get into this game. I missed a lot of the early game due to working on assignments and I have a really hard time getting into a game unless I'm involved from the start to actively build reads, rather than simply playing catch-up and trying to decide.

Someone needs to ask me questions that will make me actively think about this game, because otherwise I'm just gonna be on the fringe due to lack of interest. *****ing and calling me "scum diediedie" (Really Ruy?) doesn't ****ing help, it just makes you look like an *** for calling a slot with minimal content scum.
How very defensive of you.

You've misread my (890? Whichever post it was) because in there I said I had you as a gut scumread based on your posts <500ish into the game, and was asking what Sho (scumlean at the time) thought of you. I can justify it if you like but tbh it would be shenanigans on my part, since as I said it was gut. Since then, literal read on you is null as there's not been much from you, still nursing a bit of a gut.
Might have.

I still don't understand how they were linked and would like to know these shenanigans.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Question to BardulL:

How is marshy? Or Meadow to you? Are either of them wagonable toDay? I like Meadow's interactions better and his play, but marshy might just seem a bit aggro I guess which is offputting.

Top Bottom