• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OS All-Stars: Game over! TOWN WINS!

Make it Rain!

Xonar|WashedLaundry
How is that even scum hunting, though?

It looks like fake scum hunting to me, since anyone (including someone as stupid as myself) could come to the same conclusion that you did without even questioning you just by reading the thread. Asking those questions when the answers weren't obvious as all hell WOULD make him townie. Unless Chibo is completely ********, .
And then suddenly everything made sense to you.

El ZV

ChiboSempai|Xiivi
OH JEBUS IM ALMOST DONE READING

I really have no idea why we're switching Heppy > Ranmaru. Lemme finish up though.
I believe the original switch was because at least Hep has a trail where Ran could be a liability since he literally had no ties to him at all.

Make it Rain!

Xonar|WashedLaundry
Ugh, my memory's fried and hazy right now for something as specific as that. Lemme get back to you once I'm done (p. 26 right now)

So vig ran tomorrow. If he doesn't comply, lynch him. Hep's scum, this shouldn't be a ****ing debate.

El ZV

ChiboSempai|Xiivi
Hey I'm caught up.

Now, I wait for Alex. Have to say though, I skimmed a lot of TvT, because this game has been like [insert high number]% TvT so far. It's dumb.
What are some of the TvTs you think there were? No need to explain them, just what the TvTs were.

El ZV

ChiboSempai|Xiivi
Ugh, my memory's fried and hazy right now for something as specific as that. Lemme get back to you once I'm done (p. 26 right now)

So vig ran tomorrow. If he doesn't comply, lynch him. Hep's scum, this shouldn't be a ****ing debate.
Have you caught up to where he requested replacement? Does this change your thoughts on it?

El ZV

ChiboSempai|Xiivi
Conversations between people I have as town. My read list will (read: might) be revealed once discussed with Alex and approved of.
A lot of times when people see an argument, they'll say it feels TvT, TvS, or SvS based on how the argument/conflict transpired, not just solely on the players' reads on the players.

So you're basing it just off of what you already thought of them as? What about analyzing the discussion between the players? Pretend you read it with just seeing the names Player 1 and Player 2, instead of the player names that you already had pegged as town or scum. Did those discussions still feel TvT?

Make it Rain!

Xonar|WashedLaundry
A lot of times when people see an argument, they'll say it feels TvT, TvS, or SvS based on how the argument/conflict transpired, not just solely on the players' reads on the players.

So you're basing it just off of what you already thought of them as? What about analyzing the discussion between the players? Pretend you read it with just seeing the names Player 1 and Player 2, instead of the player names that you already had pegged as town or scum. Did those discussions still feel TvT?
Some reads I have trouble seeing changed, is all. I did skim them over, but nothing that caught my interest appeared.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
No. **** that. This whole "Mr. Appeal Guy" schtick is why I think you're ****ing scum. You're not out there finding reads and saying "damn what everyone else thinks," you're so focused on the **** that is being said that you're out there trying to appeal to everyone. That's grody for you. You never do that.
I was thinking very similarly except more in the aspect that he was just trying to compromise. I actually like this slot (and was afraid to admit it) but for a Ryker slot it seems very odd.

:phone:

frozenmarsh751

frozenflame751|marshy
WiR, why is ZV not scum playing bad?

:phone:
THIS GUY REALLY ****ING DESERVES YOUR VOTE JOEY/JOHN

DESPITE HAVING DECENT ACTIVE PROSPECTS FOR THE PLAY OF THE DAY AND RUY BEING ONE OF THE LAST PEOPLE TO DESERVE BEING LYNCHED PLUS A ****ING POTENTIAL VIG

LETS LYNCH THlS GUY INSTEAD

Bubbly Masquerain

Dooms|John2k4
@FrozenMarsh: What the ****?

How does that show town in any way?

Why does he not deserve to be lynched?

What does the vig have to do with it? Are you saying that we should Vig Red Ryu?

Active prospects for the play of the day? Do you mean he's voting the person you want him to vote?

frozenmarsh751

frozenflame751|marshy
no dude. its not "why does he not deserve to be lynched" when he has one vote on him. i really cannot believe you think RUY is the best play when we have *****es whove been wagoned and actively had questionable play. i mentioned the vig cuz that just means more *****es dying which is excellent for town

i know come off as a ****/obnoxious/loud/annoying but im not just going to sit here and let you guys **** on a nonplay when YOU are obvtown and have swing

Make it Rain!

Xonar|WashedLaundry
All right, finally done.

Here's my read list and explanations:
[collapse=Xonar]1. Xonar/Laundry (Make It Rain!)
Town

6. Bubbly Masquerain (Joey/John)
This is the first slot in which we see a recurring theme this game; ****ty targets, especially lately. His reasoning is sound and I have no reason to believe this slot to be scum. Our best town read and probably gonna last all the way til LyLo, for better or for worse. Scum kills this slot and spares a town, or scum leaves it alive and makes endgame harder on themselves. I love these slots.

9. Krystedez
Once again, a terrible towny by targeting but town in the end by gambit /mainly/. He's a very mechanical player so it'll be a drag to have him around later, as it's still possible to throw suspicion on him and dGames has this thing where only the most recent actions count or whatever. Dumb ****. Anyway, if anyone is reading this later, this slot is town. Don't falter, my son.

7. Red Ryu
Red Ruy is a weird case. His targeting is abysmal, but that's too be expected. This slot does questionable things but that's outcome, his intent is as pure as a swarm of Mushi, feel me, tomodachi? Either way, he's definitely a town bro, not a lot of doubt there.

16. Bardull
This guy has been town. His targeting is actually something I agree with which is really pleasant. I hate to give it to him, because he's still a jerk, but he's getting better at mafia, and this lines up with that fact at the very least. Either way, no idea why people are even throwing possible suspicion on this slot or whatever. Marshy. Keep this guy around.

10. JTB
Even though there hasn't been a lot of posts, I believe this guy to be town. No need to suspect him and his one big post lines up with townJTB. Towny enough to not be lynched today and I'd love him to follow us.

13. Dark Horse
Basically the same story as JTB. Don't mind keeping him around for today.

11. Inferno3044
Terrible, terrible play, but it lines up with his vigilante role etcetera. Overall, can be kept around. He looks town enough from effort put into the game and overall naivity. Don't see a lot of trouble with this slot once you look past the surface level.

15. El Zv
Chibo is being typical townChibo. Really not too much to that though, because that basically just means he's a ******. Some posts really shine through some towniness though. In the end, he is a ****** which makes this read so much harder, as a lot of things that could be scummy can also just be retardChibo. A tough read but towny in the end.

17. Frozenflame751/Marshy
This one I'm being careful with. Would prefer to just throw an investigative on this rather than going through the onslaught that is getting a solid read on him. The most annoying thing here is that, instead of being heyI'mTownMarshy that I saw in PaperMario, he's being more secretive. Note: Annoying, not scummy.

8. Ranmaru / Mr Lynch
Ultimately Nulltelly.

14. KevinM
Ultimately Nulltelly. Easy as hell read, though.

3. Raziek
Ultimately Nulltelly. WILL change upon further inspection.

12. DiamondFalcon
Ultimately Nulltelly.

Now, we're getting to suspects. First things first:
5. Sho-Minamimoto (J/Seph)
This guy will be not-mafia by connection if Meadow and/or Hep flip scum, which would be a godsent. I still don't like this slot whatsoever and wouldn't be surprised if he was indy.
Actually, I'd bet money on him being indy. Whatever. Ugly slot and shouldn't be around.

I left these two to Washed, mainly because it's late. You can hear it in my words tomorrow if necessary.
2. Meadowsizzle (Ryker/Stew)
4. HepAlien (Circus/Nabe)[/collapse]

[collapse=Alex]Here, let's do it like this:

Town by play:

Bubbly Masquerain-Towniest of townies. Has done everything right, asked the right questions, pushed places that needed to be pushed. I may disagree with some of their conclusions but I don't expect them to be right all the time. They usually pull out solid reasoning for the conclusions they achieve however, and that's fine with me.

Bardull-I don't get FroMar's sudden push onto them being scummy. Outside of a few initial posts, his play has actually been really sound for a less-experienced player. He pushed onto Meadowsizzle for the exactly correct reasons. That gambit on Kryst was ****ing wonderful and saved us a potential mislynch or losing Inferno down the road. He also pulled out a solid Chibo read. Overall, his play has been on-point and while he may ramble here or there, it does not and should not take away from his intent.

El ZV-He's a *******. It baffles me that so many people keep pushing on him, saying he's scum, while somehow disconnecting the fact that this is the guy who thought Dexter was a good idea and thought that he could break RE4 by the color of role PMs. He also singlehandedly ****ed up moderator mafia. Yet no one is considering it at all except Bardull and BM. NO ONE! Ryker even acknowledged he's ******** and yet he's still saying Chibo's scum for defensiveness when he reached L-2 very quickly and has been called scum all game by practically everyone at one point or another. I side with Bardull. He's an idiot. He's going to think about himself. He's going to make bad decisions. He's going to push in stupid places. I anticipated this much. But people seem to want to kill him for being a liability without actually ****ing considering that he's probably town here. This is really subject to change as I need to keep reading him but, right now, people

Also, the people bringing up that **** ZV pulled with the role PMs are ******** and need to stop reaching for a reason to call Chibo scum.

Wow that's shorter than I like.

Town by Role

Kryst-Hate his play, his role is townie. His reaction to the gambit was honest, I guess. There's little else to say, he's ****ing ********.

Inferno-His play matches up with his role and what it does. Let him be. He's a claimed vig.

Sho-Hnnnng this role is completely null by action, OS has used it in every alignment I think. I'm mostly doing this because of how Circus is treating it. Too many times when scum don't want to deal with a role, they often trash the hell out of it and try to create WIFOM about it. Jerkus automatically did that. I think J could be indy but the way he (as well as Meadowsizzle) react to it just leads me to believe that it's probably not aligned with either of them. I could be very, very ****ing wrong on this.

This is too long. For the record, this is all subject to change later if their play leads me to believe otherwise but, for now, oh well. Better to get some targets outta the way.

Town-Lean

DH/JTB-Both of them have posted little but what they've posted lines up to their usual town meta. They're not going to be a force right now and honestly, as much as I want to change that, I don't think I can.

Red Ruy-Could be scum. Not confident he's town. I think his play is usual for him. Bat**** ******** conclusions, still shows effort where it belongs, the usual little Ruyisms that make me think it is. Haven't read him too thoroughly to say that though.

Null

Ran-Has posted nothing, is getting replaced.

KevMo-Has posted 8 times. I hate reading KevMo. He's been scum/scum/Lovers in every game I've played with him.

Raz-Has posted initiative but still isn't here. I found it funny he asked people to help him get in the game and then everyone ignored him.

DiamondFalcon-He's posted?

FroMar-Marshy's play bothers the hell out of me all the time. He posts little reason. He dug correctly into HepAlien and I liked that fact. The flip onto Inferno was ****ing weird though. He's said little about anything he's done and it took Meadow slamming him against a wall to get ANYTHING out of him. His vote pattern is awkward and the way he pushes things is weird. I wish I had more out of him. townMarshy's a bro and FF can act just like him but I don't have a lot to go by. He's being very secretive on what he wants and why he wants it and I just can't trust a person like that. I think he's scum. I think he's town. I think he's null.

Scum

HepAlien-GROSS GROSS GROSS GROSS GROSS. Oh gog, just look at the way he handled EVERYTHING regarding Sho's role. Every argument about it was either a whine, a complaint, or just a discussion about the use of the role and not exactly his own play. He never gave a direct answer to the questions people had about him. Twice now he's put Sho in a "I think he's the best lynch" position but then took the other route despite saying that. His play has been bad, awkward, weird, and he deserves to die.

Meadowsizzle-**** you. Your push on FroMar is the only good thing you've done today. You came into this game SO awkwardly, ****ing around the entire time. You joined the Chibo wagon on "defensiveness" and have, despite realizing that Chibo is the most ******** ******, refused to consider his idiocy in his attempts at all without even pushing him. In the early game, you were all about thread power and getting a good position. It took us slamming you against a wall to even ACKNOWLEDGE scummy play from Sho because you were more concerned that he followed you than reading him. You wanted to play "Mr. Appeal Guy," trying to get on everyone's good side rather than actually read people. You pushed in all the wrong directions. Your push on Chibo is exactly what I'd expect from you as scum. Nearly everything up to your FroMar push was null for you. Your play sucks and you've been doing all the wrong things. Die.[/collapse]

So this is what we're going to do, this is the all in one exclusive double down.
We 7flush Heppy out of this game with J's broaction.
Then we lynch the **** out of Meadow.

I have no idea what you guys are doing ****ing around. Bubbly, what the **** are you doing on Red Ruy? I'll get him if it gets that far. Then there's all these people sheeping Ryker on Frozen, while I doubt anyone has a solid read on him, let alone solid scum. Frozen gets investigated tonight and that's all. This El ZV wagon isn't necessarily bad but he's NOT A PRIORITY BY FAR.
Vote: Meadowsizzle, all of you. The **** you guys doing?

As for these people going with Ran, are you gorfdamn ********?! There's HepAlien running around and you're on Ranmaru?!
You. Are. ********.
7flush vote: HepAlien and so should you.

The direction this game has been goddamn ******** and should be ceased permanently. Get your ****ty directions straight and just follow this goddamn read lists, because you have no reason to not go with them.

Inferno, ask the mod what happens if you get redirected to someone outside of who is voting you.

Raziek, tell me what you think about lynching FrozenMarshy overall and then the situation with that this game. Then tell me about the relations between Sho/Meadow/HepAlien.

Bubbly, once again, get your *** of Ruy.

Everyone voting El ZV, get your ****ing priorities straight.

Everyone voting FrozenMarshy, leave this **** and go to something more profitable.

Everyone on Ranmaru, please commit suicide. The **** are you doing with your life.

Bubbly Masquerain

Dooms|John2k4
:/.

Unvote

Vote: Meadow

We had him at townie because of what Poli said. We, however, did not consider the fact that it was Ryker when making that read. We're fine with a Meadow lynch going through considering this.

We were hoping we'd get 2-3 votes on Ryu so he'd answer our questions legitimately, but whatever. If it's holding the town back, then we'll wait for more info on him to get a more accurate read.

7-Flush Vote: Hep Alien

Top Bottom