• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OS All-Stars: Game over! TOWN WINS!

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I understand your point wrt to whatever MiR has on fromarsh, but all of your other points are so wrong that I wouldn't mind Inferno shooting you. You even ask for people's opinions on what you said, but the fact that you respond with "**** you you are bad" gives me the impression that you didn't really care for anyone elses thoughts but was just trying to throw town for a loop.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
How am I throwing town for a loop.. are you ignoring my post?

MiR's flip garners a lot of information and ties to other players. The way he has thus played his hand has been scummy.

Those two points are literally unable to be argued.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I see what you mean, but I have to disagree that a MiR lynch is good for us at this point when there are slots like DH and Raziek right now. Rather have active players later in the game rather than inactives for obvious reasons. Also, I wouldn't necessarily call the way MiR went on fromarsh scummy, but more like just being bad.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Dark Horse (5)- El Zv, DiamondFalcon, Mr. Lynch, Bubbly Masquerain, Frozenmarsh751,

Not Voting: Make It Rain!, Raziek, Red Ryu, Krystedez, Inferno3044, Dark Horse, KevinM, JTB,

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.
A deadline has been set for Wednesday, July 18th, at 3:00 p.m. EST

frozenmarsh751

frozenflame751|marshy
do we have to stall this out?

man i ****ing hate laundry/xonar for being *******es and wasting their investigation on me and then outing themselves when their ****ing results arent even damning

can a nonlazy person please pull up bardulls reads list?

i just wanna lynch *****es

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Your points suck and they're wrong. First of all Meadow buddied MiR and NOT the other way around like you said. He hasn't been scummy and you havent shown any reason as to why he is bar WIFOM. The fact that you brought up a not DH lynch reeks. HE VISITED A DEAD BODY.

Its not that you throw us for loops. Your play just sucks. Poli is not scummy. Catching scum =/= you're scum. Please show me how he is scummy

:phone:

frozenmarsh751

frozenflame751|marshy
Frozen here. Making my first post in the game other than the one that marshy made about how we should handle Inferno's vig ability soon after he claimed. That post was pretty much a PM I sent to marshy copied and pasted hahaha.

I just finished catching up/re-reading the game entirely. Here's where I stand.

Hardbodying the **** out of scum so hard that there's like no way they aren't town:
Frozenmarsh

MiR*

* - If it becomes apparant that there are actually two scum factions, this ranking is no longer applicable

Probs Town

Bubbly

Inferno

Krystadez (mostly because of his reaction to the gambit, though his claim is a bit suspect. I really don't think that OS would just put a straight up "kill counter" role in the game. A role like that seems to have like literally no meaningful choices to make and just ends up operating like a pseudo PGO, which I really don't think fits OS's design philosophy. Idk though gotta go back and look up the crono role again)

DiamondFalcon (due to soft claim, this changes radically if DH comes up town)

Null-Leaning-Town

El Zv

Red Ryu (he's actually pretty truly null to me but I'm trusting marshy's read on him)

True Null

Raziek

JTB

Scummy/Can die

Dark Horse (thanks to public info)

KevinM

Mr. Lynch

I think DH is the obvious play for today. We don't really need to do much else unless DiamondFalconwants to come through all the way with his claim, or at least give us more detail as to what the one power he use DOES do (i.e., did he target Bardull or DH, what was the actual mechanic of the ability, was it always a track reveal or a random info publishing, etc.)

MiR, though obvtown imo, is totally just blowing **** out of their *** claiming they have incriminating info on us. Either they got some misinformation as a result of scum roles designed to **** with results and make like illegitimate, or they're just bluffing to try and get us to say to kneejerk react.

KevinM I've just be getting a grimy vibe from all game. He's played with a typical KevinM demeanor but I think he has been far too overly dismissive of competeing arguments, his reads have been very strange IMO, and he doesn't seem to be on the same page as other people who I think are obv town which sends off alarms bells for me because Kevbro is a good player and I think when the info we have on the table is pretty clear, and he's reaching different conclusions than me, then something is probably up.

Mr. Lynch has just been a generally bad slot all game. I really feel like the way the 7Flush wagon back and forth went is indicative that actually BOTH of the candidates for the 7 flush were scum. I don't see circus/mabe pushing for a tie 7Flush vote when they're up against RANMARU as a candidate for that lynch unless they have some interest in protect Ran. Not the strongest case but just my thoughts.

So yeah, I think if we clear out everyone from Raziek down on my list this game should be in the bag.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Ok.

vote: Inferno.

This day shouldn't end in anything but a DH lynch. I'm reading from around page 25, hopefully I can come up with some more enlightened stances with the Meadow/Hep scumflips in mind as I read.

DiamondFalcon

Smash Journeyman
"DiamondFalcon (due to soft claim, this changes radically if DH comes up town)"
Wait, why would this change radically? All I can guarantee is that DH targeted Bardull last night, not that he was the killer (though it is likely). The ability itself is still a townie ability.

I think it's odd that Kevin is still ragging on about me, though I guess he might have missed my posts.

I don't have a lot of time right now (on my break), but as for suspicions, I mostly agree with Frozen's list, but I'd switch JTB and Red Ryu, and maybe bump Mr. Lynch to Null (I need to reread).

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
1. Xonar/Laundry (Make It Rain!) - Meadow disconnect bodes well for this slot. The multiposting stream of thought is feeling Town thus far...
3. Raziek
6. Bubbly Masquerain (Joey/John) - Town vibe from the majority of their posts.
7. Red Ryu - 1091 Reads make no sense whatsoever. Reasoning in 1113 is bad. However, Hep has a scumlean on Ruy in the following posts. Could be a bus, but seems unlikely with Hep's head in the 7-Flush. Ruy/Hep/MS have thread control in the 1170 area. Could see a bus on Ruy to save MS. Unless FMarsh has information clearly Ruy, which he's heavily implying he is, IDFK how he has RuyTown.
8. Mr. Lynch - Town by exclusion due to 7-flush. Hep voted MS towards the end of the day, likely in an attempt to swing the 7-flush off of himself and onto Mr. Lynch. Double bus is a horrid idea given the massive scumread had by most on him, which makes ML likely Town.
9. Krystedez - Very likely cleared based on Bardull's gambit. No reason to disbelieve his claim, his crumb and the events of the gambit line up very well. Really liked his 1107.
10. JTB - Nullish, late posts D1 give slight Townlean.
11. Inferno3044 - Nerfed Vig, again pretty darn likely, not seeing any scumFerno in his posts.
12. DiamondFalcon
13. Dark Horse - Visited a dead body, what more is there to say? Remind me heavily of Shadow (FF6), but I don't think he was announced outright as the killer in that game. 1075 is pretty gross, switched off hard without too much elaboration.
14. KevinM - 1039 gives me a weird vibe when we account that both Meadow and Hep flipped scum. The question feels out of place among the others. 1101 makes me feel better about him on the Ruy disconnect. Same with 1360. Recanting earlier odd vibe after his later appearances. Gets better and better towards the end of D1.
15. El Zv - Probably DumbTown, find myself agreeing with Bardull wrt Chibo's line of thought ~Page 25, feels very similar to his recent Town play in BBR Castlevania. 1082's 7-flush doesn't look like a bus to me. Hep's 1130 is further disconnect.
17. Frozenflame751/Marshy - Feeling good about watching Marshy's clear disconnection from MS during D1, pushed towards Hep as well.

Misc Notes:

- MS requesting a prod on MiR/Sho is a disconnect. If they were scum together, Ryker/Laundry would just be in contact. Don't see Ryker blatantly faking something underhanded, reads more as looking for Towncred by poking the inactives.

Looking at the list now, I'm left with a complete Null on DF, DH and Ruy as scum. I am ok with this.

AND I'M NOW INTO THIS GAME, SHOUTOUTS TO NO LONGER BEING A LAZY ****.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Ok ok ok. Now that I'm caught up, I can actively be involved rather than ****ing posting catch-up johns constantly.

SO, DH lynch, yeah? Yeah. We're already L-2, so I won't throw a vote on yet.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Oh right, I forgot to add my elaboration on Politoed. Their read list was fantastically in line with my thoughts for the most part, and hard-bodied two scum. Indy at absolutely worst, but I'm very certain they're Town.

frozenmarsh751

frozenflame751|marshy
fos mr lynch

mr scum*

THIS GUY IS STILL SCUM DONT LET HIS ****TY CATCHUP POSTS FOOL YOU DONT LEAVE HIM ALIVE TIL THE END OF THE GAME

frozenmarsh751

frozenflame751|marshy
**** off im right

ranmarus ONE post makes his *** scum. dont be weakminded and let further posts fool you like hepalien did to the town

fos kevin

YOU CAN **** ON OUTTA HEAR EVEN PRETENDING THAT ME/TOAD ARE PLAYS ANYTIME SOON OPPORTUNISTIC AS **** SON

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
unvote

Now that I'm caught up I'm not going to willingly subject myself to being shot. So kindly go **** yourself.

frozenmarsh751

frozenflame751|marshy
lol unvoting without putting it elsewhere. nice to see your refusal to be helpful in any possible way imaginable continues bro

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
**** you. What possible reason do you have to be such a blatant antagonistic cockbag when I made good on my promise and got back into this game and am now involved?

SUCK ALL OF THE ****S. ALL OF THEM.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Toed, thoughts on raz/fro marsh exchange? Don't like Raz blowing up over nothing, looks faked to me

:phone:

Make it Rain!

Xonar|WashedLaundry
It means the 2 faction thing that Hep brought up is bull**** and DH is probably scum with them, trying to get rid of those who pushed Meadow the most
$20 says he's a traitor.

Once Hep revealed we devastated his faction, it left the option of a traitor, a ****ton of indies, or a second faction open, in order of likeliness. DH being a traitor makes perfect sense.

:186:

Make it Rain!

Xonar|WashedLaundry
Anyways, since I'm probably not very trustworthy at this point, I'll reveal that I was the one who made Dark Horse's target be announced. It was only a one-shot though. I have a few other small abilities.
WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH

WE ARE NOT VIGGING THIS MAN. I already have one town vig death on my hands as it is, I'm not losing another!

Make it Rain!

Xonar|WashedLaundry
i know im town

i dont think toads a play and the way he claimed is likely to come from town

so i know it would just be a waste of time and energy thatd distract us from better prospects. its bad enough that they basically told scum "HEY IM INVESTIGATIVE PLEASE ROLEBLOCK/REDIRECT/KILL/WHATEVER ME DESPITE NOT HAVING DAMNING RESULTS PLEASE!!!"
This, pretty much. Marshy's handling of it was pretty good in my book.

Top Bottom