• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OS All-Stars: Game over! TOWN WINS!

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Sorry I haven't been around for a couple days. Was planning on catching up tomorrow afternoon (I'm studying for an interview for a new job tomorrow morning), but I saw the title and had to stop in... wtf? And Kev is already at L-1? What happened to him in Day 2 that was so incriminating?
The idea that we should lynch politoed solely because his lynch would "yield the most information." No reason as to why he's scum or anything. Just wants to get rid of him.

Unvote

Unvoting for hammer purposes

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Wait. ****. I'm ********.

Also

@MOD

/Replacing out of Hydra because Zen likely isn't going to play this
/Replacing in solo
You are stuck in this Hydra. Orboknown is ahead of you in line for replacement anyway.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
KevinM (5) - Make It Rain!, Frozenmarsh751, DiamondFalcon, Raziek, Mr.Lynch

Not Voting: Red Ryu, Krystedez, El Zv, Bubbly Masquerain, KevinM, JTB, Inferno3044,

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch.
A deadline has been set for Friday, July 20th, at 3:00 p.m. EST

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
When I flip town please look at FroMar.

When I flip town please ask MakeitRain why he is still alive after stating he has garnered information in the night phase.

That's all I have to say

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Fine, I'll hammer.

Evidently, nobody thinks I'm Town regardless of my efforts to play, so just shoot a Townie and waste the shot.

Vote: KevinM
Whyyyyyy are you voting KevinM? You just had him as town, what is your read on him now?

And stop implying that the "effort" you are putting in means you should be obv town, you are not and I don't care if this is your normal behavior, stop complaining about people not liking you and do something worthwhile

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
I just keep reading and laughing at Lynch.

Not voting anyone til we get an idea of what is best for town. We are hardbodying scum like no tomorrow (and by we I mean you guys, I'm sorry I suck and haven't been active enough other than my votes)

Anyways to Lynch specifically about my claim; I think MiR is right that you didn't read the gambit that freaked me out and made me claim hella fast. I mean if you have some reason to cast suspect on me other than "it doesn't sound right" than by all means. Otherwise I think you're just hella reaching/trying to avoid being the loss of your faction if you're scum.

frozenmarsh751

frozenflame751|marshy
KevinM (6) - Make It Rain!, Inferno3044, Frozenmarsh751, DiamondFalcon, Raziek, Mr.Lynch

Not Voting: Red Ryu, Krystedez, Raziek, El Zv, Mr. Lynch, Bubbly Masquerain, KevinM, JTB

im assuming raz was put on here twice by accident and that hes voting kevin. we oughta have mr scum raz drop da hammah. if we play this right mr scum/raz/kevin will all be ****ed outta hear by the end of d3 and i dont think anyone disputes that...

i really hope this doesnt become an awful indy hunt. from what i understand os likes using them. stop ****ing putting them in your games guys

frozenmarsh751

frozenflame751|marshy
iight kevin lets see whats really good son

assume me and toad arent plays

who are da top 2 scummiest maw****as in this *****?

frozenmarsh751

frozenflame751|marshy
So uh

Anyone else getting Dissidia RadFic vibes from this or is it just me?

:186:
Explain please.

KevMo you should probably claim at this point bro.

People should be voting Kevin to L-1 unless you are Raziek or Mr. Lynch in which case you should be lining up to hammer.

Do it people so we can keep the hardbody momentum.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
KevinM (6) - Make It Rain!, Frozenmarsh751, DiamondFalcon, Raziek, Inferno3044, Mr.Lynch
Not Voting: Red Ryu, Krystedez, El Zv, Bubbly Masquerain, KevinM, JTB,

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
You know when i say I am on vacation and have Marshy take over for Disaney means I'm not around very much.

Don't think Kevin is scum from what I remember. He thought lynching MiR for info which was bad but still i agree with him MiR's posts to FroMar were bad and scummy.

:phone:

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Mr Lynch
El ZV

Fromar
MiR: You two I want to read as town but yesterday's D2 interaction is just so disgusting
JTB
DF
Raz: These last three I just listed I can't figure out for the life of me because of lack of posts or effort in all three of the days

Bubbly
Ryu
Krystedez
DF: I have DF in here twice but i mean his Night Action caught us scum so I know he's town he just has never posts

Pretty much that for you bro.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Kevin, what do you have to justify a scumread on fromarsh besides whatever toed might have him on? You are saying we shouldn't lynch you, but you haven't even pushed your own scum reads, let alone vote anyone. Also, talk about el zv too

Raziek, when I said to take your time on your read on kevin, I didn't mean blow it off, I want to know why you have transitioned from a town read on kevinm to a scum read so quickly

:phone:

DiamondFalcon

Smash Journeyman
I personally would still like to hear what MiR has. If KevinM isn't mafia (who's been making steps in the right direction, though I wish he would claim), then where do we go next? Mr. Lynch's "ability" hasn't worked, Raziek doesn't care about the game really, and frozenmarsh is afraid of this info being revealed.

Top Bottom