• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OS All-Stars: Game over! TOWN WINS!

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
RR didn't you claim a masonizer?

:phone:
In Super Heroes both The Scarecrow and Deadpool were masonizers, one was town the other was scum.

So them both being in the same game is not out of the question, Kevin confirms mine but still does not clear either.

Also I did mason last night, but I'm not spilling the target yet.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Okay, so apparently my reads have to be completely static and I can't change them based on the way the game's progressing at all now.

:186:
Disagree.

It it's flipped on a tip of a hat, or in this case one night phase, then it looks fishy.

You've prased and defended him, along with JTB, then you flip flop on it, Chibo looks town off this dumb stuff he posted but he still is lynchable!

Then I have a problem with your reads.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Let's take it from the top.

Why the change on ZV and JTB outside of PoE? What makes then a first candidate over the others in the game?

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
@toed no crumbs

@fro marsh it was relevant to what I said about Indy Mir, reread what I wrote and if you don't understand I'll explain better when I'm on a computer

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
On a short break so I'll be doing what I can in this time

Inferno's not indy if he's not compulsive. It'd be a damn broken SK if he wasn't and nothing's flipped that could potentially turn off his powers. Not only that, with how ****ing stupid nerfed it is, I don't see how he could be. It's possible but seriously improbable. indyInferno gains nothing sticking his neck out there like that on D1. He's also not mafia. Can't be.

Krsyt could be mafia or indy. I don't think his reactions when put on the spot justify such a read on him, unless he's seriously well-ahead of his experience in those situations.

DF is not mafia. It would've taken the ballsiest of gambits to do what he did to DH. Indy is definitely still a possibility. OS loves his JoaT indies. His play doesn't do anything for him.

KevMo still indy/mafia. **** play, don't trust him, might be lying about his role, can't prove otherwise because the command is sent in private rather than public. Scummy, scummy, scummy.

ZV could be mad scummy as well. I want a claim. Disappeared since D1, is dumb as hell and bluntly honest. Both investigatives had a good read on him, but he vanished. Had a legit reason (Chibo head did anyway), but the ZV head has had opportunities and yet has done nothing. Makes me wary. It'd take a stupid claim for me to solidly lynch them.

FroMar is almost highly likely town.

JTB is almost highly likely town, simply from his play. If he's not, he's playing the game of his life.

vote: KevMo

Play, role, PoE, nothing's working for him. Highly, highly, highly likely scum unless ZV is, and with the way the entire mafia seemed down for his kill D1, that's stupidly unlikely. No one else fits.

:mad: :186:
1. Xonar/Laundry (Make It Rain!)
7. Red Ryu
9. Krystedez
10. JTB
11. Inferno3044
15. El Zv
17. Frozenflame751/Marshy

^Players alive.

We're town, Inferno's town (his role is nerfed to hell and back and isn't compulsive as far as I can tell), Ruy's town, FroMar is...probably town. That's 4 right there. Kryst isn't scum unless he's playing the game of his life. That leaves JTB and ZV. ZV claiming masonizer is definitely strange. How close is he to regular dumbpool? He definitely does not have the "MUST BE IN TOP 5 POSTS" restriction, he'd be beyond dead by now.

INFERNO DON'T ****ING SHOOT TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:mad: that KevMo didn't claim he was hated.
Ok, let me get this straight.

First off, Inferno is no longer considered indy because his ability is probably not compulsive. Uh, what? We just had a kill last night (on the person that hammered too) and you are going to write him off as town on that reasoning? I don't doubt that infernos town because of his play and the fact that he's willing to shoot scummy people (which would effectively screw him over in end game due to PoE imo), but to call him town because he's probably not compulsive and the only way he could be indy is if he's compulsive (is this a written rule?) is garbage reasoning for a read.

I'll come back to RR later, but what are we hunting right now? Is it a mafia and an indy left or just one of them?

Second off, fromarsh is probably town. lol, if you are going to play the PoE game, you are gonna need more than that to narrow down the list.

Third, krys isn't scum unless he's playing the game of his life. You just said that about me earlier in the game, who's to say you aren't going to go back on that later as well?

Substantiate on your el zv read. Why is him claiming deadpool strange when he just proved his role last Night? Why are you calling suspicion to his role and not his alignment?

El ZV

ChiboSempai|Xiivi
iv been in top 5 the entire time, also look at some of my posting habits using multi posting uselessly. I also made comments like wow bardull why do u have so many posts to back it up

Make it Rain!

Xonar|WashedLaundry
First off, Inferno is no longer considered indy because his ability is probably not compulsive. Uh, what? We just had a kill last night (on the person that hammered too) and you are going to write him off as town on that reasoning? I don't doubt that infernos town because of his play and the fact that he's willing to shoot scummy people (which would effectively screw him over in end game due to PoE imo), but to call him town because he's probably not compulsive and the only way he could be indy is if he's compulsive (is this a written rule?) is garbage reasoning for a read.
I doubt he is. I do not think town made that shot regardless. More importantly, I think scum made that shot for precisely that reasoning (the chance of him being indy was somewhat decent and he did also confirm his role with DH's lynch).

I'll come back to RR later, but what are we hunting right now? Is it a mafia and an indy left or just one of them?
Any of them? Right now, with the way the game has progressed, I have no indication of any of them. Scum is indy-hunting, indy is scum-hunting, there's a chance there's no indy, we could be dealing with a sole survivor, I legitimately have no idea. It's an OS game and a large so the numbers are even less helpful and OS did just run a small with three mafia and two indies.

RR, by night actions is almost 99% town. The only chance that he's not is if there's two mafia left. While I think that's possible, I can't tell if it's definitively that or not. His completely antagonistic play and unwillingness to commit to a lynch on a claimed investigative with two results to back up his **** despite throwing everything he can at it (if not just turning it into a pissing contest) makes me hesitate to call him town. He has a redirect working in his favor as well.

Second off, fromarsh is probably town. lol, if you are going to play the PoE game, you are gonna need more than that to narrow down the list.
I have nothing to clear him by and there's a niggling doubt about him in the back of my head. I definitely do not want him in LyLo tomorrow. I need to doublecheck his priorities, especially on D1. He was all over the place and pushing in the wrong spots everywhere, something that I don't usually expect from either slot. I definitely remember him trying to take away steam from the obvscum HepAlien wagon on D1.

It's like, I want him to be town. I think he's town. But every ****ing time I go to say it, something pops up that makes me question that. His role does not clear him at all and the fact that his role is in the same game as J's role leaves me concerned, especially because J's role was additional while his limited the game to two choices.

Long story short, I think he could be town but I need to doublecheck his play. I have a ton of questions and my gut's telling me not to trust him.

Third, krys isn't scum unless he's playing the game of his life. You just said that about me earlier in the game, who's to say you aren't going to go back on that later as well?
Because I have so little to use for me. My paranoia's getting the better of me as I continue to play. I keep thinking one thing and then something happens that makes me concerned and my read changes as a result. It happens on such a frequent basis that I cannot, for the life of me, stay on top of it.

Substantiate on your el zv read. Why is him claiming deadpool strange when he just proved his role last Night? Why are you calling suspicion to his role and not his alignment?
It is his alignment I'm calling question to. Ruy and ZV in the same game as the same alignment seems stupidly unlikely. I'd take ZV over Ruy in a heartbeat though.

The reason I put you two together was solely through PoE (Inferno town, FroMar probtown, Ruy town, we're town, Kryst town). It was down to you two. Now you two claimed and suddenly I'm rethinking all of those reads, particularly the Ruy/FroMar ones. I doubt Kryst and Inferno are scum at all through a lot of working reads. It essentially leaves you, ZV, FroMar, and Ruy as my lynch pool. Now I just need to narrow it down.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
If you also recall, when I wanted to vote I couldn't, I could only vote ZV or Kevin. So let's not spill bull**** around where it is.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Scum won't touch Krys now either, so free pass townie to lylo get.
As more scum team options drop, more FroMar avenues open.

Vote FroMar
Not sure how we have gotten this far in the game without anyone bringing this up. These two quotes were pulled from right after Bardulls gambit on Krys, which gained him an almost universal town read. Before a Hep/Meadow scumflip, a town read on Krys was reasonable, but I feel like after that flip, his reaction shouldn't be immediately taken as newbie townie when it's possible that it was a setup by the scumteam.

I recall DH having Krys as a scum read but not following up on it, so that makes all our scum flips have some connection with him. Because of that, I really want to hear more out of Krys toDay instead of allowing him to coast on his town read.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Apologies I don't mean to coast honestly. I can clear my name further toDay with some intent reads and such but I'm waiting for something specifically... Tomorrow if nothing changes I'll post a bit more. Right now I'm not of clear mind to give my best judgement. I know, I'm a royal pain in the ***... :(...

frozenmarsh751

frozenflame751|marshy
red ruy - scarecrow: mason guy
toad - onslaught: role/flavor cop or some ****
krystedz - crono: anti-kill role
jtb - frog: hero (actions fail or some ****)
frozenmarsh - derp: HERP
el zv - deadpool: speaks at night
inferno - wolverine: vig with lame restrictions

who did toad target? me n1. forget n2. roleblocked n3?

ruy masoned kevin

zv masoned bardull for some awful reason

frozenmarsh751

frozenflame751|marshy
also i feel like toad is busting our balls a little much wrt bad targeting. we have pushed/wagoned hep/msizzle. we went for ran at one point during d1 but meh he played like **** and you can see that other protown people (bard/bubbly) disliked him as well. i do not regret shooting/lynching sho/mr lynch/raz. i never straight up votes kevin tho i DID put him in the predicament that he was in. me/frozen wanted to use yesterday for a more information-gathering day along with utilizing infernos vig for the sake of setting up a strong endgame regardless of flips but dfalcon had to be a total ****ing ******* unable to read and it **** it up for all of town leaving us to pick up his pieces

frozenmarsh751

frozenflame751|marshy
quickhit: please do NOT ****ing lynch someone just yet. i am actually advocating some discussion today. yes. the ****ing marshy half. i dont want a repeat of yesterday before some ****ing moron hammers and ****s is out of getting rid of one of our targets

some weird logic flying around. why are people trying to outguess os when he clearly has roles that share simarities in this game most likely JUST to punish town for trying to outguess him?

more later

frozenmarsh751

frozenflame751|marshy
oh dude dont get me wrong place your vote on him if you want. **** el zvJust sayin that real fast cuz i dont want people to follow and just lynch him before town can utilize this day in the best way possible. so basically im scared of wagons not votes to put it in a clearer way

Make it Rain!

Xonar|WashedLaundry
oh dude dont get me wrong place your vote on him if you want. **** el zvJust sayin that real fast cuz i dont want people to follow and just lynch him before town can utilize this day in the best way possible. so basically im scared of wagons not votes to put it in a clearer way
NO.

Do not do this.

No one place a gogdamn vote anywhere.

:186:

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I can only venture a guess but I'll let you do your thing, we need some sort of discussion

frozenmarsh751

frozenflame751|marshy
as much i love this becoming the frozenmarsh/toad game

zv and krys should really ****ing do something that doesnt involve hardbody coasting since d1

Top Bottom