• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OS All-Stars: Game over! TOWN WINS!

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Who is scum MiR?

I don't want to delve into anything yet that I'm thinking because I'm confused about something.

And why exactly am I not a priority? Is it because you'd prefer me going into Lylo and being inactive?

However I do agree with a full claim from fro.

And RR I'd like to hear something about what exactly it is you plan to do.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
so fromarsh is clearly not going to out this information that you say you have on him, so why even try? just out whatever you have

frozenmarsh751

frozenflame751|marshy

Ahhh, Toad, Toad, Toady Toady Toad McToad. This game is coming down to the wire with the finish line right around the corner. Nearly all game, we have allied against the hordes of dumb and/or scum on our conquest to victory and now you want to act like a swaggers hater?

What of the legendary hardbody crew that all 4 quarters of our hydras are individually part of? The crew that took down an impressive scumteam of Nabe/Jerkus/Ryker/Sold2 before scum even got a nightkill in?

Xonar, c'mon son. Don't you remember the good ol' days when we were bros? When you, as a newer player before becoming the very competent player you are today were thrown in with marshy against an impressive playerlist back in Scum Wars? When he feeded you lines and ensured you survived the rest of the game despite getting lynched D1 due to your ****ty governor role? And how we discussed potentially hydra'ing? And now you want to hate on me?

Laundreezy, I think we started off on the wrong foot. While Mario Party was a poor experience for all parties involved, it's okay. It was one game, and I believe has moved on from that abomination of a mafia game. What of Math Blasters, where we made sure Scum2/Scumkill were ****ed outta there D1 due to being scum almost as obvious as ScumAlien? What of that time when marshy voted for you to be revived in that game due to valuing your opinion and identifying you as a blatant townbag? And when we, along with our bros Ryker, Gorf, and Xonar were all doomed to lose to EE in his final completed game? What of Skies of Arcadia, where marshy and Macman helped you and Ryker identify the scumteam before you killed the **** out of marshmallowman for reasons marshy is not sure of to this day?

What of that time when all 4 quarters of our hydras were voted to be in that mafiascum game that that site probably does not give a **** about? Well Laundry was gonna host.

Come now. There is no reason for you guys to hate on us. From your perspective, who should be scum from my own point of view?

frozenmarsh751

frozenflame751|marshy
toad

do you seriously not see the strategical advantage of me not being like

HEY GUYS HERES MY ****ING ROLE

do you not see the potential contingency plan i could create with it should the game come down to mylo combined with a certain role we know exists?

i am not saying this in a smartass way. i am saying this because this is an enormous ****ing distraction and my not wanting to be explicit with it (tho anyone who hasnt figured it out is ******** imo) isnt even scummy

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
So far I'm thinking game should end like so.

Lynching Toad, ZV, Krys dunno order yet but stand by it.

Inferno can be indy at worst but I don't think he is scum, Fromar is town, JTB is iffy off gut but I'd put him as town over scum compared to the others.

Rain is grimy, he is a role cop but having that power does not mean he is town, even more so with knowing what he knew and what they tried to do at the start of D2 and what lead from it.

ZV has pulled dumb things during the game, fluff makes sense considering their role, but his focus is nowhere an outside of him vs Kevin I don't even know where their head was at for most of the game.

Kryz straight up hasn't been posting much and I'd lynch over the actives that I think are town.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
What I'm really interested in is why this suddenly came up from Toed, after knowing this since day ****ing TWO. If this really concerned you, why didn't you bring it up at the start of toDay? Instead, you declare a lynch pool between myself and el zv, post some shallow reads, revise those shallow reads after being called out, then bring up this mess. What are you trying to accomplish with this?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I sort of get care about someone not declaring double voter but still it's not worth lynching over, I can see a good reason to not tell someone about that, hell it's incredibly rare, even in an OS game, for a double voter to be scum.

ib4Terra.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Kryz straight up hasn't been posting much and I'd lynch over the actives that I think are town.
Who do you think is scum by absolute? If you think I'm scum then you better make sure you let someone hammer that you feel comfortable entering lylo or close to lylo without.

Also I have something about my role that I wish to confess; the only thing that I omitted about my role during the gambit with Bard (in order to reverse the gambit in case it was actually truth, and he was town at the same time) was the fact that my role kills the person who either night kills me or hammers me. To my knowledge anything super special awesome like what Bard tried to do with Dr. Strange would not have been effected by my power.

So if you guys want me dead, kill me with something that is a regular day power that doesn't involve a hammer. Otherwise I'll self vote myself and end the game for me since apparently I'm useless to Town (and I know it).

I'm still willing to play but I realize that I've already plagued town with my presence so I'm fine with whatever play you guys decide to do. I just don't feel like I can sleuth anymore like I think I could. Toad v frozen could be TvT, JTB could be hiding in the background as best as he could and playing town like to avoid losing the game for scum (or if he's Indy, but Toad as shown his indy-like qualities), and finally ZV hasn't been of much presence or influence over plays.

I still don't know what RR is getting at other than trying to get more information before showing his information. At this rate we'll waiting all day. So please, someone step forward -_-... I've given all I've got for the time being.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

why wouldnt you just try to get yourself lynched and get whomever your scumpicks are to hammer you because no one in the right mind is going to want to now

Make it Rain!

Xonar|WashedLaundry

Ahhh, Toad, Toad, Toady Toady Toad McToad. This game is coming down to the wire with the finish line right around the corner. Nearly all game, we have allied against the hordes of dumb and/or scum on our conquest to victory and now you want to act like a swaggers hater?

What of the legendary hardbody crew that all 4 quarters of our hydras are individually part of? The crew that took down an impressive scumteam of Nabe/Jerkus/Ryker/Sold2 before scum even got a nightkill in?

Xonar, c'mon son. Don't you remember the good ol' days when we were bros? When you, as a newer player before becoming the very competent player you are today were thrown in with marshy against an impressive playerlist back in Scum Wars? When he feeded you lines and ensured you survived the rest of the game despite getting lynched D1 due to your ****ty governor role? And how we discussed potentially hydra'ing? And now you want to hate on me?

Laundreezy, I think we started off on the wrong foot. While Mario Party was a poor experience for all parties involved, it's okay. It was one game, and I believe has moved on from that abomination of a mafia game. What of Math Blasters, where we made sure Scum2/Scumkill were ****ed outta there D1 due to being scum almost as obvious as ScumAlien? What of that time when marshy voted for you to be revived in that game due to valuing your opinion and identifying you as a blatant townbag? And when we, along with our bros Ryker, Gorf, and Xonar were all doomed to lose to EE in his final completed game? What of Skies of Arcadia, where marshy and Macman helped you and Ryker identify the scumteam before you killed the **** out of marshmallowman for reasons marshy is not sure of to this day?

What of that time when all 4 quarters of our hydras were voted to be in that mafiascum game that that site probably does not give a **** about? Well Laundry was gonna host.

Come now. There is no reason for you guys to hate on us. From your perspective, who should be scum from my own point of view?
This might be the most condescending post I've ever read in the history of mafia.

And I've played at least 20 games with Drew.

Make it Rain!

Xonar|WashedLaundry
What I'm really interested in is why this suddenly came up from Toed, after knowing this since day ****ing TWO. If this really concerned you, why didn't you bring it up at the start of toDay? Instead, you declare a lynch pool between myself and el zv, post some shallow reads, revise those shallow reads after being called out, then bring up this mess. What are you trying to accomplish with this?
Trying to sort out my scumpicks based on what I know. I didn't bring it up then because he might've been town and was worried scum might do. The game progressed, he refused to out it by any metric and even when I tried to pressure him to out it, he didn't.

I don't even care what stupid bull**** reason he has for not outing it, he knows that a doublevoter in what could be LyLo is incredibly dangerous and nothing to be trusted at all. All the Captain Kirk flavors after the fact are also obnoxious as well. The last little interesting tidbit confirms that the first of his abilities (his execute or whatever) will be flavored as Captain Kirk. That's shady to me but we didn't out it because Xonar didn't think so.

I get you're frustrated with how we handled that but I need you to put on your big boy pants and look at what we're putting out right now and evaluate his reactions. It's been a bunch of stubbornness, condescension, and At...I don't even know if it's emotion. He's not directly responded to what we're saying at all. He's trying to dance around it as if it's not a big deal at all.

Make it Rain!

Xonar|WashedLaundry
toad

do you seriously not see the strategical advantage of me not being like

HEY GUYS HERES MY ****ING ROLE
Why do you think I didn't ****ing out it in the first place?

i am not saying this in a smartass way. i am saying this because this is an enormous ****ing distraction and my not wanting to be explicit with it (tho anyone who hasnt figured it out is ******** imo) isnt even scummy
I mean, you can't even outright say you're a doublevoter. It's not like you can get roleblocked. Scum have obviously prioritized lower-level players over you and I right now. We could be in LyLo or MyLo tomorrow and you refuse to out the fact that you have one of the single most dangerous roles in those phases? **** that noise.

frozenmarsh751

frozenflame751|marshy
wait

so krys just admitted that whoever hammers him dies?

lol wtf

frozen come back and think for me please

toad i really didnt mean to offend cmon i HAD to use that captain kirk picture its too hilarious

anyways you gotta look at this **** from my angle where im town and can use it as a contingency plan in a 4 man mylo along with another certain role. do you guys get what i mean by that? i guess the frustration pn your part is warranted but i feel youre too focused on everyones role being outed and havent put much thought into what i would be trying to accomplish with the role from a town pov

have to put more thought into utilizing infernos role today as opposed to saving the shot. you guys really think we are dealing with a 5 man scumteam or something?

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
frozen...wtf... I thought you knew that from the beginning... EVERYONE knew that. I claimed like a million god damn years ago, in the time of Bardullasaurus rex!

frozenmarsh751

frozenflame751|marshy
so wait

dfalcon tells town that ruy did not commit the kill

dfalcon dies

now you say ruy is scum

am i missing something? what the mother****?

krys i thought you claimed anti kill townie where anyone who targets you use or some ****

#hardbodyskimmimg

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
I said I am anti-kill townie.

And I just admitted that it isn't for ALL kill types, it's for only hammers and NKs. That was the discrepency I wanted to clear up so that you guys would know I'm not bull ****ting. I actually did have a fit thinking Bardull was going to kill me and I wanted him to either screw up as scum or out information early he had as town with my own little gambit inside his; to out it even though he would not have died if he used a targetable day ability.

And why on earth am I an authority on deciding who the scumpicks are?

Scum:

Fro or MiR

Iffy:

JTB
Inferno

Town:
El ZV
RR
Krys

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Someone previously expressed worry that my role was too OP or something and I don't remember who, but that's what prompted me to make sure I at least clear that up that I'm not a full on anti-kill townie.

Anyways I'll be back later to discuss some things/look at the outlook of things. I need to eat.

Make it Rain!

Xonar|WashedLaundry
so wait

dfalcon tells town that ruy did not commit the kill

dfalcon dies

now you say ruy is scum

am i missing something? what the mother****?
I think one of he and ZV are scum. I do not think the masonizer is a scum role while a neighborizer where you DELIBERATELY HAVE TO FAKECLAIM is so much shadier. I think Ruy's play is hella worse than ZV's and ZV has the luxury of having THE ENTIRE FLIPPED SCUMTEAM on his *** at some point or another, pressing for his lynch. I do think that if ZV were scum, Drew would've pushed that lynch through for the town cred. He didn't. He flopped to you. I think that he slipped in a heated moment about the potential 5-man team and he kept hinting at it as a reason to suspect me because I thought 4-man with an indy was more likely. I think his play is absolute *** as well.

The only thing going for him was that he didn't NK N3. If he's in a 5-man, that doesn't matter anymore. I'm not 100% confident in that, so I'm not lynching him yet for it.

krys i thought you claimed anti kill townie where anyone who targets you use or some ****

#hardbodyskimmimg
That's what I thought too.

frozenmarsh751

frozenflame751|marshy
i dont even know what the **** to say. there are inconsistencies and 180s everywhere with how youre approaching this dayphase and its making my head spin

gorf frozen where are you

on a brighter note i just saw the last batman and that movie was the t its. never been crazy about anne hathaway but gorfdamn dat *** man

Top Bottom