• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OS All-Stars: Game over! TOWN WINS!

T-block

B2B TST
I haven't figured out what people have against Chibo. He doesn't play bad and I feel like people vote him because they don't like him or some ****. Like I would MM Chibo for an ice cream cone because at the end of the day ice cream makes people happy.
you should read moderator mafia

that said, i really do enjoy playing with chibo, and i don't actually have anything against him personally

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
give me cop or i SWEAR TO GOD ILL POST MY ROLE PM

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
you should read moderator mafia

that said, i really do enjoy playing with chibo, and i don't actually have anything against him personally
Oh yeah, that game where he claimed an Inno on scum and single-handedly threw the game.

Forgot about that. :awesome:

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
I definitely understand having slight beef but I get over it. I was so mad at JTB for voting me in ERB mafia when I was obvtown, but I got past that.
No offense, but the example you just gave isn't really comparable to the issues Raz raised (which I think is a correct assessment of what the beef with Chibo is). It's fair for you to have nothing personally against the guy; I don't either. If you haven't been apart of the **** that has influenced public opinion of him, then there's no reason for you to hold anything against him. But others have, and their issues with the way he has handled himself in games or anything else are their own to deal with. It's still not a HUGE deal—it's not like Chibo has killed anybody as far as I know. But when people get burned by someone outright throwing a game for them (not by just picking the wrong person to lynch, or being ignorant of certain factors, but by getting themselves intentionally modkilled or what have you), or by wasting their time trying to win a broken game, or whatever, that sting tends to linger.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
It's funny, Chibo practically tried to ruin my game which was the big stink of it all in DGames (RE4 mafia) and Dexter but I really don't hold that much against him anymore since it was the past and gotta look at the positive facts of it. *shrug*

I don't get why people have the hate-train on people though. In my opinion, it's petty a bit.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
7. Red Ryu

You're always so unassuming, hiding in the shadows. I will tell you this, you are good at being consistently null. Scum doesn't want to kill you, town doesn't want to lynch you, but you still were able to contribute. I would keep this playstyle, but know when to speak up a bit more. A few times during the game I saw you had better ideas than the current status quo, but they were glossed over or others took credit.
This is probably why I end up in lylo a lot.

It's hard for be to make my viewpoint or stance in the open and get people to follow me, and I don't know why. When I am right and have a better idea I get ignored or glossed over until someone else brings it up.

But yeah speaking up more is something I will work on.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Good! Making it into lylo is great and all as town, but if you made it there because you fit that "grey" sweet spot then it just means you're a PoE pick. Gotta be able to contribute down the road.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
pretty much agree with everything os said wrt this game's player list as well as mvp choice. MiR was too good this game.

yada yada

ggs

etc.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
i have zero interest in losing this game because everyone lets the guy who is too ****ing dumb to be scum do absolutely nothing after hardbodied by the entire scumteam on ****ing d1 just like mister eric in newbie 3.
Ayo get at me

DiamondFalcon

Smash Journeyman
16. Bardull [Killed N1]

You did an absolutely excellent job this game and were one of the first to figure out Meadow's inconsistencies, probably why you were killed N1! I was impressed with your play; you did resort to one cheap parlor trick but it was for town benefit and worked out well. You also brought attention to DH when no one else was, which may have led to DFalcon's observing him! Excellent job.
Yeah, while skimming Day 1 before sending in my action, I caught on that Bardull was almost definitely Town, so his suspicion of DH helped me decide. Also, DH was just generally scummy.
12. DiamondFalcon [Killed N4]

I really enjoyed your play here and hope you play more. You were a solid, respectable player and you knew the strengths of both night actions and day play and acted appropriately. Very well balanced.
Thank you, sir! I still play mafia on other sites (my site is mafia.boards.net), but I'll definitely keep checking back every now and then to see what games are taking sign-ups and I'll play in themes I like. The games here are a lot more active, which will help me practice my reading skills, haha.

genhutalla

Smash Rookie
When I read the all star tag I though this about the game DOTA. I really love that game and hope the people here share the same interest as mine.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
ran - smh
Don't smh me I didn't even know I was playing and had to do a catchup (which was bad). I actually put in /out because I realized I did not have time for this game and then whoopdidoo I had a role PM. I can see why people thought I was scum though, I was genuinely busy and I don't know why I did not state this. I do admit to bad play during since I was trying to salvage my own slot and it didn't help. Missing early game and being un-involved is not easy my friend.

I just re-read some of this game I don't even know why and this stuck out to me. Take this as a reminder to join my Flavorless Mafia II you bone.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Don't smh me I didn't even know I was playing and had to do a catchup (which was bad). I actually put in /out because I realized I did not have time for this game and then whoopdidoo I had a role PM. I can see why people thought I was scum though, I was genuinely busy and I don't know why I did not state this. I do admit to bad play during since I was trying to salvage my own slot and it didn't help. Missing early game and being un-involved is not easy my friend.

I just re-read some of this game I don't even know why and this stuck out to me. Take this as a reminder to join my Flavorless Mafia II you bone.
>logs in for first time in several months with intent to check up on what dgames is up to
>sees notification
>clicks
>finds ranmaru quoting a post from 4 years ago that i have absolutely no idea what the relevance is

smh ran

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
>logs in for first time in several months with intent to check up on what dgames is up to
>sees notification
>clicks
>finds ranmaru quoting a post from 4 years ago that i have absolutely no idea what the relevance is

smh ran
4 years ago Bard deserves a dickslap though.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I would tell you to join my game but not sure how you feel about simple setups but join anyway

Top Bottom