• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Orlando, FL - NOOB3 (feat. ALL of FL's finest)

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Thanks for the awesome time everyone.

Plup we did good in teams i felt we could have won the entire thing. :(

Mars what a guy man next time we gotta pay you back.

3 stop killing yourself (oh wait i cant say much)

hbox ya i still think sheik ****s on puff. but ur good so gg's man. congrats on winning noob 3.

colin lol na i didnt choke in our match. the 1 st match you ****ed me up but the 2nd one i felt i figured you out(even if i was gonna lose) and i killed myself. gg's bro i got you next time.

shounenkel daisy i love you guys. you both are pretty good keep playing! i wanna see you guys get NASTY! fun friendlies both.

blea I really wanted to go all the way so i had to play really gay.:( your good bro you know how i feel about you and florida ****.

trikrome **** YA I KNEW YOU WOULD WRECK ****!

ghatzu your chill as **** niggga **** ya!

linguini ya man you told me i could do it :awesome: i ****ing did it son! good **** in doubles and singles. lol we lost to the same 2 people in the same order.

shiz haha you think your GOOD!? ok ok you are. fun chilling with you and the rest of the cool people. florida too good right son?!

lou good stuff running noob and in tournament.

jason you made a strong standing with ganon man. keep at it!

david its ok man your still pretty good. you just dont play this as much as you use too. but whenever you come back for good im here man :) good **** overall.

project you got way better man. keep it up.

green mario lol thanks for the complements man it means alot coming from you :) your mario is way too good on those last stocks. you would **** that scropion master kid up if you always played like its your last stock! I mean it! gg's bro.

toobz im fairly impressed with you. you did put in work (beating rockcrock wtf man your the best in the world!)but i can tell you were unfimiliar with fighting sheik. :( when you learn the match up i will be looking forward to playing you again!

smashmac dude play lol with me **** smash bros! we should have played :( smash bros. good to see you man come out more. way too chill man :)

afro thundah dude you made my entire weekend! seeing you play melee was simply beatiful *sheads tear*. dawg you gonna be the next axe! pika falco ftw keep at it!

darksonic apllo raislin htg and slim nasty you *****s need to step it up! you guys get out there and cause those big *** upsets i know you can!

mad love florida next time imma gonna be on beast mode! 5th is ok for now but only number 1 will suffice for me. good **** florida we live!

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Fun tournament guys, i may start attending local tournaments again lol. This one was a good inspiration hahaha.

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord

hbox ya i still think sheik ****s on puff. but ur good so gg's man. congrats on winning noob 3.

colin lol na i didnt choke in our match. the 1 st match you ****ed me up but the 2nd one i felt i figured you out(even if i was gonna lose) and i killed myself. gg's bro i got you next time.

shounenkel daisy i love you guys. you both are pretty good keep playing! i wanna see you guys get NASTY! fun friendlies both.

blea I really wanted to go all the way so i had to play really gay.:( your good bro you know how i feel about you and florida ****.

linguini ya man you told me i could do it :awesome: i ****ing did it son! good **** in doubles and singles. lol we lost to the same 2 people in the same order.

shiz haha you think your GOOD!? ok ok you are. fun chilling with you and the rest of the cool people. florida too good right son?!

david its ok man your still pretty good. you just dont play this as much as you use too. but whenever you come back for good im here man :) good **** overall.

green mario lol thanks for the complements man it means alot coming from you :) your mario is way too good on those last stocks. you would **** that scropion master kid up if you always played like its your last stock! I mean it! gg's bro.

toobz im fairly impressed with you. you did put in work (beating rockcrock wtf man your the best in the world!)but i can tell you were unfimiliar with fighting sheik. :( when you learn the match up i will be looking forward to playing you again!

smashmac dude play lol with me **** smash bros! we should have played :( smash bros. good to see you man come out more. way too chill man :)

afro thundah dude you made my entire weekend! seeing you play melee was simply beatiful *sheads tear*. dawg you gonna be the next axe! pika falco ftw keep at it!

darksonic apllo raislin htg and slim nasty you *****s need to step it up! you guys get out there and cause those big *** upsets i know you can!

mad love florida next time imma gonna be on beast mode! 5th is ok for now but only number 1 will suffice for me. good **** florida we live!
like i told u ill beat everyone next time ;)

shounenkel

Smash Journeyman

will do my friend, :) we'll be back pretty soon:)

Zoro

Smash Champion
Whoever stole my sd card outta my wii...and you know it was mine cuz my wii has my name on it..

I forgive you....but was the 10 dollar sd card really worth it!?

nicaboy

Smash Champion
oops i forgot to shoutout zoro too :((why didnt we play at this?)

but whoever stole that **** your ****ing whack! this guy is trying to help hype florida ffffffuuuuuu!

skrach8

Smash Lord
really people, why host something if **** is gunna get stolen?

that makes a little bitter, we are all cool with each other, and you disrespect me by doing this.....

SKRACH IS ANGRY, YOU DO NOT WANT TO SEE ME ANGRY.

sorry zoro

Zoro

Smash Champion
oops i forgot to shoutout zoro too :((why didnt we play at this?)

but whoever stole that **** your ****ing whack! this guy is trying to help hype florida ffffffuuuuuu!
really people, why host something if **** is gunna get stolen?

that makes a little bitter, we are all cool with each other, and you disrespect me by doing this.....

SKRACH IS ANGRY, YOU DO NOT WANT TO SEE ME ANGRY.

sorry zoro
Yeah i didnt play many friendlies because i wanted to keep an eye on the stream
im sure we will play soon, im looking forward to it.

thanks skrach i dont mind really there was nothing important on the card and i have another one. I just noticed last morning lol, just remember to take out /watch your memory card, sd, sensor bar that kinda stuff that people tend to take like crazy! I always forget

nicaboy

Smash Champion
oh god...

yo matt negro y is it that i seem to never have your number?

pm or vm it to me or something. I expect updates from that virdian city tourney! **** **** silly there!

LLDL

Smash Hero
Good **** shiz, hbox, especially colbol, keep it up.

daisey

Smash Apprentice
Super late shoutout................I LOVE FLORIDA ^ ^ everyone's sooooo awsome
Apollo, nica, marsfool, hb love you guys (apollo we'll do friendlies next time)
shiz you are amazing in person (don forget were teaming next time)

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
haha eli i didnt recheck the thread til right now, i cant go to pound cause i'm actually moving to chile on the 20th

good luck though man, and to all my sfl brothers who showed me a good time

Top Bottom