• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oregon Smash Community [OSC] - Oregon's official Smash Community est. 2005

T0MMY

Smash Master
Since when did Bart leave Oregon? I think he goes to school at UO. Maybe the vortex sucked up Grants Pass?
Ok, I'll take the question mark off your character, I usually put that in until I hear from someone directly what character they play.

debaser

Smash Lord
So who is planning on still playing melee when brawl comes out? I'll play both, but still want to improve at melee and play it competitively.

On that note I need people to play with other than my roommates. I go to UofO. My SN is debaser247, hit me up

T0MMY

Smash Master
Why did I move down on your power ranking list again?
Who are you talking to?

So who is planning on still playing melee when brawl comes out? I'll play both, but still want to improve at melee and play it competitively.

On that note I need people to play with other than my roommates. I go to UofO. My SN is debaser247, hit me up
Play with me & t1mmy whenever you want. Though we haven't played Melee in a long time, and there's probably not much time before Melee isn't played competitively much.

Kefka

Smash Apprentice

Yo dude. Me (trunks77j AIM), Bart (mrflarfy22), and Jrad (superfreakingrad) play melee alllll the time you should play.

Balloon

Smash Lord
Aevin, it was fun playing with you at that pre-release too. I'm glad I made you feel welcome and such.

Josh, you shouldn't act like that toward aevin. xD

Edit: special occasion called for special post. just wanted to acknowledge aevin since he seems so timid about things. no more posts from me.

DeLeon

Smash Rookie
Hey people I'm a smash-fiend who just moved up to Eugene from Austin, TX. I had a group of friends I used to smash with all the time back in Austin (I was the best =p) but I don't know anyone here who plays. I consider myself to be pretty good, I won the only tourney Ive played in, though it was a local one at my school full of scrubs. Of course Brawl has been preordered, just lookin for some people to game with once it comes in, or to play melee with in the meantime. My email is pbarber@uoregon.edu.

joshisrad

Smash Lord
Tommy. Don't be stupid. You wouldn't ask that question specifically if you didn't suspect I was talking to you. And it's obvious that I was, seeing as your power ranking is the only one with me on it right now. Take me off. It's bullshit.

Debaser is my friend Scott, who I met last year at the dorms. He's tight. Scott I have your phone number still so next time we smash I'll call you.

Bart. I wasn't acting like a **** if that's what you mean. I asked him what he was talking about. It made no sense. You should have seen it.

DeLeon. Join the UO Smash group on facebook. Also talk to Kefka, Ballon, or myself to play.

Whoa, they censor dick now?

dutchydc

Smash Rookie
Debaser, what's your wii friends code? I go to OSU :o we could have a 2 v 2 civil war or tournament. Drinking games anyone? Every SD is a shot :/

T0MMY

Smash Master
Tommy. Don't be stupid. You wouldn't ask that question specifically if you didn't suspect I was talking to you. And it's obvious that I was, seeing as your power ranking is the only one with me on it right now. Take me off. It's bullshit.
You act like I was trying to be coy about it, of course I asked because I thought you were addressing me. Tia has PR groups, and yes, Oregon is one of them, but I'm not the one running that, all of Oregon does.
And, no, the front page is not a formal Power Ranking List, it's ordered mostly by activity.

I'm guessing the front page is arrange by activeness? Then again...I am secretly that good...
You are secretly that good, lolz.
Nah, you're good, but it's obviously by activity.

The front page of this thread is a PR.

Oh, also Duke: http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=144099
What does that emo post have to do with anything? The only thing I found was this:
I'm best in Oregon and the twins didn't even include me in their nonsense! I'm hurt. I mean uh in before lock
You say take you off the list, but you're not on it, and before you say you didn't want to be included in it.

I like internetz drama :bee:

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
Josh, you didn't really link me to anything, or at least not what I had expected it to be. Also there is no way that is a PR, Aevin is not better than me and climax is third in Portland.

Aevin

Smash Journeyman
Also there is no way that is a PR, Aevin is not better than me and climax is third in Portland.
They said it is based on activity. I'm higher because they've seen quite a lot of me lately--probably too much for their tastes. And judging from the fact almost no one has seen me in action, I doubt you're in a position to pass such quick judgment on my skill.

Who do you play? I'd love to at least give you a run for your money at some event soon. :)

EDIT: Marth and Sheik, huh? That'd certainly be a challenge against a good player, especially with Melee Ness.

joshisrad

Smash Lord
You act like I was trying to be coy about it,
You were.

of course I asked because I thought you were addressing me.
You are so completely fucking dumb. If you thought I was addressing you then you should have ANSWERED. Just like you do to EVERY OTHER PERSON.

Tia has PR groups, and yes, Oregon is one of them, but I'm not the one running that, all of Oregon does.
So if I wanted to change it, I could just create a tia account, join that PR group, and then change it?

And, no, the front page is not a formal Power Ranking List, it's ordered mostly by activity.
No it's not. If that's the case, why are Aevin, Duke, and Andy above me? How is Shin more active than Josh and Sam? Why is BC Chris so low down? Why is it NUMBERED?
I'm not sure if it would be more inaccurate as a PR list or as an activity list.

[quiote]What does that emo post have to do with anything? The only thing I found was this:[/quote]

You're real fucking cute.
It has the link to the PR list you put on tia for Brawl and Melee based on that one tournament.

You say take you off the list, but you're not on it, and before you say you didn't want to be included in it.
You're ********. I was saying take me off THIS list for this thread. I never said I didn't want to be included in it until now.

Climax11

Smash Ace
I'm pretty sure they can only order it by there perception...and seein how you don't attend there tournaments, you're basically inactive. In fact other players have called you inactive, drop your dumb grudge. All of you.

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
Josh, the TIA link you are referring just said, "TIA is being moved." And then it listed some random awards for the general site like who has the most friends (Gimpyfish) who has attended the most tournaments (Scar, Delphiki) ect.

Top Bottom