• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oregon Smash Community [OSC] - Oregon's official Smash Community est. 2005

T0MMY

Smash Master
I updated the front page to include Keeper and Aevin.
I don't know which characters Keeper likes to use.

Balloon

Smash Lord
I would like to be completely removed from the first post. Completely. No mention of my name whatsoever, not under crews, not under teams, nothing.

Thanks.

T0MMY

Smash Master
Ok...
So, I'll take your name off the list as requested, and if all this drama gets worked out I can always put it back there, no prob.
:^\

Balloon

Smash Lord
Ok...
So, I'll take your name off the list as requested, and if all this drama gets worked out I can always put it back there, no prob.
:^\
I don't see how it could be considering you both refuse to compromise or change on any matter at all.

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
Are there any players from Bend cuz i might be going there on like the 14th of next month for spring break but i wont have a car so i can't go to any other players.

Also if any of you are going to come to the Idaho tournament you should post so we can get our list up to date.

Balloon

Smash Lord
Attn: TWINS

REMOVE ME FROM THE TIA BULL****. I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH OREGON AT ALL. COMPLETELY REMOVE MY ALIAS AND ANYWHERE THAT MIGHT HAVE MY NAME.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
What's up with Balloon? Anyone?

And t0mmy probably won't be online for while. I'm sure you can wait until then seeing as it's not an urgent matter.

keeper

Smash Champion
By the way (for when T0mmy gets back) you can take the question mark off of Ness. He's my SSBM main, though I mess with other characters he's the one I turn to.

Not going to be my SSBB main, at this point (from watching videos).

joshisrad

Smash Lord
Boy, yeah, you're right, I forgot- GHS is real filth. Very much unsuitable for a filthy nerd party. I can't believe I even considered.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Josh (is Kefka) thanks for running that tourney last night. It was fun seeing how I played going from Brawl back to Melee - suprisingly tehnical stuff still came naturally but my strategies somehow mutated.

I didn't expect the Smash tournament to start so late, but I had a lot of fun just walking around talking to people and checking out all the other games too. Rock Band looks pretty fun!

You probably won't read this until after crashing from 24 hrs of gaming. I'll see if I can make it back there again today before everything closes up! ^__^

Aevin

Smash Journeyman
****, I thought Oregon was dead after Bart left.
Who?

Sorry, I'm just being obnoxious. I remember how he kicked my butt with Marth at the first pre-release tourney. I wish he'd lighten up and enjoy the game with us, because he was pretty fun to play with. He was also very kind to me after our match. One of many people who made me feel welcome when I was new to tournaments and nervous around so many people.

Top Bottom