• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oregon Power Rankings: Updated 02/04/08

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoosJr

Smash Ace
Lol I like it how I thought eggz was joking when he said he'd be a panelist and I just completely ignored it. Too good on eggz being our 4th panelist. Eggz man you got my vote.

Balloon

Smash Lord
Eggz should just completely transfer to Oregon to even out the imbalance between WA and us.

...at least a little.

Duke, no. I'm going home for thanksgiving, and even if I weren't I have no way to get there. Besides all that, you wouldn't money match me and said I scared you.

Tagxy

Smash Lord
Maybe I'm misunderstanding the rules of PR list here, but shouldnt the admin be the one making the decisions here? And why not have an admin who fits the defined rules and is willing to be active themselves as opposed to going about this cosponser nonsense? And if you're going to put one member to a vote, why not put all of them to a vote? Seems a bit biased imo.

Climax11

Smash Ace
Isn't everything that's been said up to this point just suggestions? I don't think they'res anything against taking good ones in PR rules...

Binx

Smash Master
I don't think lucious should be 4th I think he would have done much worse without Jesse telling him what to do that whole tournament. But hey we all pretty much agree I am not the best judge of skill so who knows, also ICs are still my main, I just had to puff you because I was kind of afraid of falcon that day.

LOL @ Lucious, he was passed out drunk in a bathroom he woke up and went OUTSIDE to take a ****....

T0MMY

Smash Master
Tommy, this is the last time I'm going to say it, and anytime afterward that you accuse us of not actually having discussed the list will be ignored.

You guys can accuse me of bias all you want on the matter of a revote.

The fact that Timmy has irresponsibly withdrawn from the panelist position thinking that it would automatically default to Tommy being the fourth panelist is almost proof enough of their true intentions on this whole matter.
Strange how you're backing down on the discussion matter, especially when you never addressed why it wasn't discussed with a person you wanted as Panelist.
The "fact" that t1mmy "withdrew" from a panelist position after saying he didn't want it to begin with kind of throws your whole "facts" into question. He said I'd make for a better Panelist and he'd prefer a sponsorship position.

what's a Tagxy?
Someone posting some actual sense here.

Now that Timmy has irresponsibly withdrawn from his panelist position, we need a revote.
It's an attitude like this that's disheartening. Bart puts t1mmy on a Panelist position in disregard to him saying he didn't want the position, then calls him irresponsible. GG

Maybe I'm misunderstanding the rules of PR list here, but shouldnt the admin be the one making the decisions here? And why not have an admin who fits the defined rules and is willing to be active themselves as opposed to going about this cosponser nonsense? And if you're going to put one member to a vote, why not put all of them to a vote? Seems a bit biased imo.
You really shouldn't get into asking what the rules of the PRL are, chances are you're going to get flamed into silence. Bart doesn't fit the admin position, but we're letting him have his way because he wants to be more active in the community. t1mmy was the obvious choice of admin, but feels he's been said to be a glory-hog or some such nonsense and declined any position whatsoever (now being called irresponsible). Bart is willing to take responsibilities and that's all we need for now or else it'll get into another messy debate.
Note: Don't mention anything being biased, you'll probably get flamed for that as well.

Sorry for intruding on any of your admin work, but I asked a mod regarding the OoS panlist position as should have been done initially instead of jumping the gun on the decision, the answer was no.
"Omnigameromega (11:33:06 AM): it has to be someone within the region being paneled"

I wanted to make sure my voted counted for Eggz before I voted for him, but now I'll wait until Foos speaks up about taking a Panelist position before deciding.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Only one way to solve this problem: Eggz, move to Oregon!!!! <3 !!! <3

T0MMY

Smash Master
Who jumped the gun, Tommy? Nobody did.
You listed him before you clarified if he could be listed.
I almost jumped on the bandwagon as well: It was Eggz's sexy hair that got my vote. :love:
Agreed, Eggz, move to OR and you'll not only be Panelist, but be King of Oregon as well--we'll get you a crown (Burger King style to start, we're poor)

My name is spelled with a zero, first page edit please: t0mmy

Edit: oh, and Duke should be Wikipedophile or whatever he wanted. X^)

Balloon

Smash Lord
Tommy, obviously you don't read.

That's all I'm going to say, because anything I type that involves logic and reasoning, for the most part, will just be ignored and therefore will be a waste of time and effort.

Binx

Smash Master
So it feels like eggz is our official 4th panelist I dont think we need to vote anymore the most active people already support it.

jankerrific

Smash Journeyman
tommy, going to the mod is really petty, especially after someone said its not specified against in the pr rules. this shows how bad you really yearn to be in the spot light.

bart does a great job as admin, you are the only one with a problem. and if i remember right it was voted upon. give him a chance to actually do some work before you do some flaming of your own, as passive, confusing and sarcastic as it may be.

everyone has so far agreed with eggz as panelist, as he has attended more tournaments than yourself lately, with a much more positive attitude and no johns.

and im pretty sure foos did suggest becoming a panelist, so go for it. put your vote in.

please stop stirring stuff up and make a contribution. youve done it before and apparently just forgot how to do it? iono... but **** do something about it.

by the way i really agree with the pr as of the update. maybe not so much duke, and more ronin, but im not a panelist.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Haha everyone should just stop bickering, everything is moving along smoothly. Thanks for all your votes guys. =]

Take all derogative statements towards the twins out of the first page though. Theyz cool.

T0MMY

Smash Master
Tommy, obviously you don't read.
I didn't quite catch that.

tommy, going to the mod is really petty, especially after someone said its not specified against in the pr rules. this shows how bad you really yearn to be in the spot light.
Someone saying it wasn't in the PR rules is why I retracted my vote and asked a mod if I could vote Eggz in. He said no. I informed the rest of you. I wouldn't say that's petty, considering I said nothing about Bart's ability as an admin. My focus is on the PRL itself, not the admin. I never wanted to be a Panelist until t1mmy said he didn't want the position and I wanted to make sure the PRL was better presented.

I was attending OoS tourneys, and I don't see Eggz at weeklies, so I guess he hasn't been attending more than me. I wasn't johning out--I'm actually hosting tournaments, please don't be so quick to judge things. I'd have loved to see all of you guys at Finger Bang, but I could not get work off on short notice.

Foos originally asked to be panelist, but was rather rudely shot down, saying "only people who attend OoS tournaments should be Panelists" and such. So, seeing him absent from the position doesn't mean I can vote for him.

Of course I am trying to contribute to things, it's just been really difficult to do so lately. And, yes, I've been really difficult lately. I'd like to think conflicting views is a good thing so we really get the best worked out, but it's felt like we could be doing things so much better with a little agreement, but we'll see how things go. I'm glad that you mentioned I have contributed in the past, I just hope all this struggle isn't getting in the way of actually having fun playing this game like we did years ago.

joshisrad

Smash Lord
I'm tired of dealing with this, but I have to touch here:

"and I don't see Eggz at weeklies"

You don't see ANYBODY at weeklies. Except for like Shin and Tudios on occasion. Eggz has attended more LATELY is what Jayce said. You can't keep trying to warp reality to come up with your rebuttals.

jankerrific

Smash Journeyman
Bart doesn't fit the admin position, but we're letting him have his way because he wants to be more active in the community. t1mmy was the obvious choice of admin, but feels he's been said to be a glory-hog or some such nonsense and declined any position whatsoever (now being called irresponsible). Bart is willing to take responsibilities and that's all we need for now or else it'll get into another messy debate.
Note: Don't mention anything being biased, you'll probably get flamed for that as well.
??? end plz

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
Considering this will help my campaign Eggz should not be panelist because he does not meet the criteria...Just kidding Eggz you would be way better then me you have my vote.

Balloon

Smash Lord
Eggz isn't going to be fourth panelist, as Tommy pointed out.

Sorry everybody :(. I want him as badly as you.

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
Perfect, with peach master's photoshop skills, Josh's phallus, t0mmy's knowledge of the rules and my morals we make the perfect panelist. Get it? Get it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom