• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oregon Power Rankings: Updated 02/04/08

Status
Not open for further replies.

keeper

Smash Champion
I can't go on Saturday (90% sure I can't ;-; ), I forgot we're doing something for my brother's birthday (his and mine are only 4 days apart).

Scidadle

Smash Champion
Well I was talking to Gage on aim and he said the earlier the better so...

Also, I don't have a ride so I don't think I can go

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
sooooo I'm dumb and thought everyone of Jesses randoms were coming today. They are coming tomorrow, but anyone is fine coming over today. Dukipedia, come over anytime earlier the better just so you can play more. You can come over at 2 in the morning if you want I don't really care haha.

Balloon

Smash Lord
I want to get this shiz going again.

Gonna edit the first post so there isn't a single player on it. Planning on holding a tournament sometime soon, so we can start up this PR once again.

edit: changed my mind, going to leave it as is until after at least one tournament.

T0MMY

Smash Master
Bart, I demand you put me down as a Pichu main, even if I never use him in tournaments.

I'M A PICHU MAIN, BART. ;_;
GL with that. He wouldn't even list Pichu mains who played Pichu in tournament.
Yet somehow Tudios is listed as Pikachu.
This is obviously discrimination of Pokemon.

keeper

Smash Champion
GL with that. He wouldn't even list Pichu mains who played Pichu in tournament.
Yet somehow Tudios is listed as Pikachu.
This is obviously discrimination of Pokemon.
t0mmy, if you recall, I joined SWF back when that argument was in its middle-end stages.

T0MMY

Smash Master
That was then, this is now... I played someone other than R.O.B. yesterday. I am now not a R.O.B. main.

debaser

Smash Lord
ANYWAY

It would be cool to get a melee pr going for oregon again. there are enough players out there and enough talent. we're just busy mother****ers and we need enough of a scene to start pulling some seldom seen players from their grooves. it's true the twins kind of gimped oregon melee early on (I blame the non-competitive everyone's-a-winner eugene mindset for that one)...and brawl seemingly cursed it for life...but I think we can start ANEW.

I BELIEVE.

keeper

Smash Champion
I think it's just that Oregon is far too spread out in terms of population clusters. Eugene and Corvallis could get a nice shin-dig going.

Up here, unless you live in the same city as someone or in actually in Portland, it seems to be a huge pain to do anything.

AlienAllen

Smash Ace
ANYWAY

It would be cool to get a melee pr going for oregon again. there are enough players out there and enough talent. we're just busy mother****ers and we need enough of a scene to start pulling some seldom seen players from their grooves. it's true the twins kind of gimped oregon melee early on (I blame the non-competitive everyone's-a-winner eugene mindset for that one)...and brawl seemingly cursed it for life...but I think we can start ANEW.

I BELIEVE.
Good stuff. We could make it after this NBA Gameclucks thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom