• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oregon Power Rankings: Updated 02/04/08

Status
Not open for further replies.

Binx

Smash Master
LOL, why would a mod not let eggz be in our PR? what business of it is theres, they don't live here. Seriously though I say we keep it at 3 then, there is no reason to have a person be a panelist if they aren't qualified, they should be proficient at judging other's skill. Seriously eggz would be great and we should just do it anyways, maybe he can make a troll account for it?

jankerrific

Smash Journeyman
agreed with binx. even though it was voted for a 4th panelist, i think most people had it in mind that timmy would be that 4th person. i think 3 is just fine, unless there is an outstanding candidate such as sheggz mctechno

T0MMY

Smash Master
You don't see ANYBODY at weeklies. Except for like Shin and Tudios on occasion. Eggz has attended more LATELY is what Jayce said. You can't keep trying to warp reality to come up with your rebuttals.
By "on occasion" you mean every week? Along with the non-competitive players. The only regulars who haven't shown up are Sam and Bart, who didn't attend regularly before. It's almost like Bart is causing a schism of some kind of Eugene crew, East Side/West Side. Gang war, y'all.
And, drat, I really wanted to warp reality, guess that was kind of too much to ask for? Maybe when my technology advances a bit more.
my DICK
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
lololololololol

Sorry everybody :(. I want him as badly as you.
Eggz, you playa.

Perfect, with peach master's photoshop skills, Josh's phallus...
My photoshop skills > Peach Masta's. I really have no say on Josh's Phallus :embarrass

joshisrad

Smash Lord
Half the time I used to go to those, Shin and Derrick wouldn't be there. Now, Sam, Josh, Bart, and I, whom make up the rest of Eugene's competitive scene, don't attend. The random scrubs who happen to show up don't even matter given the original point: why would Shane even bother showing up to something like that if the turnout averages to the same ~5 people every time? And how could you use that to refute the suggestions for his being a panelist when 90% of Oregon doesn't show up to them either?

You did try and warp reality, so rest easy. It was the same as when you said timmy never had the position as a panelist.

Kefka

Smash Apprentice
I'll come smash at timmy/tommys next sunday. Dunno if sam/josh/bart want to come too, but theyre welcome to ride with me if so. Derrick and shin you guys should show up as well.

Anyway, my vote for pr is either 3 or 3+shane

Balloon

Smash Lord
mrflarFY 2 2: alright so i know tommy messaged you to ask if we could have an out of stater as a panelist
mrflarFY 2 2: and you said no
mrflarFY 2 2: but.. everybody
mrflarFY 2 2: including tommy apparently
mrflarFY 2 2: wants eggz to be our fourth panelist
mrflarFY 2 2: and he attends more oregon tournaments than most of oregon's players XD
mrflarFY 2 2: would it really be a big deal if he were our fourth?
Omnigameromega: hmm
Omnigameromega: he attends regularly?
mrflarFY 2 2: yeah he's around
mrflarFY 2 2: like
mrflarFY 2 2: all the time
mrflarFY 2 2: moreso than our own players
Omnigameromega: I guess I can allow it then
mrflarFY 2 2: cool!

Looks like Eggz is our fourth panelist. Everybody gets what they want!

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Ha ha. There goes Peach Masta's hard work at campaigning.

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
Oh, I thought you just added the five names and threw in some names just to place hold. I didn't know that you guys discussed it and everything.

Didn't Ronin, Josh and I receive the same place in that tournament? How did you guys decide who got the 15th spot and how did Josh get higher? Just wondering.

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
In the tournament? He lost to Teddy and then OC George. I lost to Otto and then Juce. Peach master did better than both of us and Binx did worse than Peach Master, Josh and I. Unless that update was based more than just the Finger Bang.

Eggz

Smash Hero
I think Bart should be 2, and Jesse 1.

Peach Masta didn't beat anyone ranked higher than him.
If you didn't beat anyone ranked higher than you, your placing doesn't matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom