• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oregon Power Rankings: Updated 02/04/08

Status
Not open for further replies.

T0MMY

Smash Master
Lol I like it how I thought eggz was joking when he said he'd be a panelist and I just completely ignored it. Too good on eggz being our 4th panelist. Eggz man you got my vote.
I've learned to take everything Bart says seriously now @_@
I caught on quickly because I hung out with Aftermath.

Haha everyone should just stop bickering, everything is moving along smoothly. Thanks for all your votes guys. =]
Take all derogative statements towards the twins out of the first page though. Theyz cool.
Now that you're Panelist, things will run more smoothly ;^)
We're skipping the vote process and just ushering you into the spot.
:cool:And, thx about saying we're cool :cool:
What are your plans for the future? Going to take admin position? Or Prez for 2008?

Pretty sure my Photoshop skills > yours, Tommy.
PS MM?
Mindgames, son.

I'll come smash at timmy/tommys next sunday. Dunno if sam/josh/bart want to come too, but theyre welcome to ride with me if so. Derrick and shin you guys should show up as well.
I don't know if we're going to be in town this next Sunday, as it's thxgivin' weekend and all.
We will keep things updated. Tudios always comes, and Shin has come the last like three weeks in a row, so if more people show up we'll do another tourney weekly.

having a person/person tie makes the list look less thought out and less organized, fix that asap
Agreed.
And I'm not sure who is better, Juce or Balloon, I might actually lean more towards Bart, but if they're going on tournament rankings only it'd be Juce from what I remember.

haha ronin was ranked higher than me when I beat him ;)
Everyone's ranked higher than me, even the people I ranked higher in the tournies. *shrug*

joshisrad

Smash Lord
Word. Or I'd be ranked first.

Also, wait for another like three or four tournaments in the future for the list to become at least close to accurate.

Did Jesse do better against OOS than Bart at the tournament..?

Kefka

Smash Apprentice
I know tournament matters alot more than friendlies, but I watched bart beat otto a couple times in friendlies, and his money match with shane the night before the tournament was extremely close (that was such an epic match)

Jem.

Smash Master
I beat Ammon once in a friendly..
That's it WA, I'm number 1 now! Move me up.

Never, never never never bring friendlies into account of PR again.

T0MMY

Smash Master
What place did I take at OSU III?
I saw the brackets before they got corrupted or whatever, but just wanted to double-check.

T0MMY

Smash Master
Do better in tournament play until your recongnized as better than one of the people in the top 15.
I've been doing that for years. :dizzy:
No wonder you're not a Panelist, you don't know what you're talking about j/j :laugh:
Still waiting on response to my question.

Binx

Smash Master
I dunno T0MMY but when you actually tried against me those few matches I can gaurantee your better than most of Oregon, definitely in the top 10.

I'd put you above Shin for sure, and I don't know who Milk is, Brdy? so I can't say there, I think Minh might still be better, its hard for me to tell because we know eachother's games so well.

T0MMY

Smash Master
I dunno T0MMY but when you actually tried against me those few matches I can gaurantee your better than most of Oregon, definitely in the top 10.

I'd put you above Shin for sure, and I don't know who Milk is, Brdy? so I can't say there, I think Minh might still be better, its hard for me to tell because we know eachother's games so well.
Yeah, I'm really sorry about that match at OSU III, just wanted to apologize, I was in a rotten mood.
Milk is a Grants Pass player, I haven't seen him in a long time, my fondest memory is him sleeping under a coffee table full of nails back at TANG 12. Heh.

Binx

Smash Master
Timmy
Jesse told me he thought the whole PR thing was that everyone in the community posted in the thread and the Panelists just kept track of the information so it's not like any one person's opinion is better than another. t1mmy, Lucius, BC, and I thought it was a good idea. We should discuss on the thread.
I kind of like this idea, sometimes I could see the panelists taking more control but this sounds pretty reasonable.

So in that vein here is my list.

1. MCS (Marth)

2. Balloon (C. Falcon)

3. Juce (Fox)

4. Lucius (C. Falcon)

5. Cmin (Marth, Falco)

6. t!mmy (Kirby, Fox)

7. Tudios (Pikachu)

8. OC George (Fox)

9. t0mmy (Pichu)

10. Shin (Ganondorf)

11. Binx (Ice Climbers)

12. FoosJR (Sheik)

13. Peach Masta (Peach, Jigglypuff)

14. Ronin (Marth, Doc)

15. Joshisrad (Sheik, Mewtwo?)

This is my opinion based on who I have played with in Oregon, I think Foos and I will go fairly even against eachother as well and I am not sure about us vs other people but we'll see at tourneys eventually I am sure.

Balloon

Smash Lord
Of course you're allowed to express your opinions on the list, but it shouldn't turn into something that the panelists "just keep track of". I think that's a terrible idea. Some peoples' opinions are better than others.

It's funny, though. I was just having a discussion on that matter with my dad (that is, the idea that some opinions really are better than other opinions).

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
I don't know I feel that I should be higher on the list perhaps others would agree with me I don't know though that is just my opinion haha

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
1. Duke
2. Foosjr
3.Tommy/timmy (but only in teams)
4. Russel (Buzzed)
5. Milk
6 Russel (sober)
7. Jesse/Balloon/MCS/Cmin
8. Binx
9. Peach Master
10. Russel (Drunk)
11. Ronin

See what I did there?

Binx

Smash Master
I don't know I feel that I should be higher on the list perhaps others would agree with me I don't know though that is just my opinion haha
Your hard to place Gage because you really don't beat anyone higher than you. Your really good in teams though.

cmin

Smash Ace
1. Duke
2. Foosjr
3.Tommy/timmy (but only in teams)
4. Russel (Buzzed)
5. Milk
6 Russel (sober)
7. Jesse/Balloon/MCS/Cmin
8. Binx
9. Peach Master
10. Russel (Drunk)
11. Ronin

See what I did there?
i agree with this list, but i think its a little more correct if it went...

1. cmin
2. oregon

see what i did?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom