• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oregon Power Rankings: Updated 02/04/08

Status
Not open for further replies.

T0MMY

Smash Master
He posted after my request.
But that's ok, he can change things when he reads it later.

Balloon

Smash Lord
Tommy, I'll remove you from the list, but only after you consider this smash wiki entry about what mains are.

http://smashwiki.com/wiki/Main

You fall under various, because you use various characters in tourney. So does Timmy, I just kept forgetting to switch his to various.

This has nothing to do with bias or any supposed feelings against you, it just has to do with my feelings regarding the fallacy of being able to say you main a character but not at the same time be forced to go through with what really determines that you main that character.

Again, I have no problem removing you, but I'd prefer to do it after talking with the other panelists and seeing who would go up to replace the open position, and also after letting you consider what it means to be a Pichu main VS a Various main.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I don't care about mains. A "main" is a scrub's name for only knowing how to use one character. lololololol.

Remove me from the list too.
My decision isn't based on anything related to how I see the PR rankings either, just in case someone jumps on me for that. I just haven't been taking Melee seriously enough and now that Brawl's out I'm not going back.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
"A player's main character (often shortened to "main") is the character he or she uses the most often in tournaments."

Guess I'm a Peach main. >_>

Edit:
Well, at least at the last tournament.

Balloon

Smash Lord
How about somebody ****ing take this over? I'm done with this bull**** and drama.

W2G twins. You guys win.

hf gg later

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
Timmy and Tommy do you seriously want to be taken off the list. This is kind of nonsense how much you guys pick on Bart. Tommy you are various I have NEVER played you Pichu in tournament. I have seen you play him twice against VG and that is it. Timmy you are obviously not a Peach main since you played her one tournament as a joke. I would say you are Fox/Kirby.

Juce

Smash Ace
yeah, i want to me taken off this and off the panelist position, i just want to play for fun for now on. i'm going to go to tounreys, but i'm not going to enter.

T0MMY

Smash Master
Timmy and Tommy do you seriously want to be taken off the list. This is kind of nonsense how much you guys pick on Bart. Tommy you are various I have NEVER played you Pichu in tournament. I have seen you play him twice against VG and that is it. Timmy you are obviously not a Peach main since you played her one tournament as a joke. I would say you are Fox/Kirby.
Me wanting to be taken off this list isn't picking on Bart.
We've only played once in a tournament. I think that was when I switched my main to Mr. Game & Watch and the same tourney I played more Pichu than any other character.
And, really, think about why t1mmy plays Peach through an entire tournament and was listed as Kirby, but I played Marth one set and suddenly I'm a Marth main? :laugh:

joshisrad

Smash Lord
Tommy. Since when are you a Marth main? He played Peach as a joke. Don't debate and omit the details that make you wrong.

T0MMY

Smash Master
Tommy played Marth at Dan 2 doubles if im not mistaken.
I dont see why Oregon is self-destructing itself, but k LOL.
No, I didn't play Marth in doubles at all at Dan 2. I only played Pichu and Jigglypuff, and maybe Sheik if t1mmy went Fox or maybe he was the one who played Marth?
And, no, he wasn't playing Peach as a "joke".

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
Me wanting to be taken off this list isn't picking on Bart.
We've only played once in a tournament. I think that was when I switched my main to Mr. Game & Watch and the same tourney I played more Pichu than any other character.
And, really, think about why t1mmy plays Peach through an entire tournament and was listed as Kirby, but I played Marth one set and suddenly I'm a Marth main? :laugh:
Tommy we have played in two tournaments both of which you played Sheik. You play Marth MUCH more then Timmy plays Peach. You have played him more then one set in a tournament.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom