• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oregon Power Rankings: Updated 02/04/08

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
Two questions:

I eliminated Joshisrad in the exact same tournament that BC beat him, why did you guys decide BC over me, ? When has Ronin ever placed better than me in a tournament?

v4p

Smash Apprentice
yo tommy, I appreciate you defending my pr position, but like Bart said, I don't really care. I just like to play and have fun with people whenever I can. I'm not going to go out of my way and travel to Eugene and spend money that I don't have to try to gain ranks on some pr.

I'll have plenty of time for that when I move to Eugene this summer!!!!

ps cmin is gay? wtfux

pps duke sux

cmin

Smash Ace
Duke, you are not on the list for good reasons.

1) we've all played BC and we've all played you
2) BC is better. that is saying alot

As for Ronin not ever placing better than you, the last couple of tournaments that hes been to, I was also there and he was always against me either first or 2nd round. And I send him to losers bracket very early thus his tournament standing is not so great. But as far skills go, I think its clear judging by the way he plays compared to yours that yours is inferior. I dont think i can beat anyone in Oregon with roy, seriously now

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
And just when I thought things were getting better with this... T__T

jankerrific

Smash Journeyman
haha. agreed with minh, ronin is pretty ****ing good. his marios are the ****s and fox/marth are really good.

plus he informed the world about Nathaniel who likes to dance.

Balloon

Smash Lord
And just when I thought things were getting better with this... T__T
They are better. I've gotten many messages telling me how the list is the most accurate its been since its conception. The only person who has had a large problem with it so far has been Tommy. Otherwise the majority of people feel content with how its turned out, and apparently you do too cause you said that xD!

Delphiki

Smash Champion
OR should work on proving themselves OoS. In Sac, some people will beat all the locals but then do badly out of the area. That figures into rankings, too.

Basically, general skill carries more weight than specific skill.

Balloon

Smash Lord
OR should work on proving themselves OoS. In Sac, some people will beat all the locals but then do badly out of the area. That figures into rankings, too.

Basically, general skill carries more weight than specific skill.
OR should work on knowing their matchups before really going out of state a lot to play and "prove themselves".

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Otherwise the majority of people feel content with how its turned out, and apparently you do too cause you said that xD!
I've been posting my opinions first on how efficient the discussion of tier list with the panelists went, and later on how the discussions went here on this thread, not the PR List itself.

T0MMY

Smash Master
I main Pichu. Please change the place-holder "various" now that I cleared that up.
thx.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I played Peach once in a tournament. Change my main to "various".

T0MMY

Smash Master
Lol, t1mmy.

I unlocked ROB and have been playing only him since.
Guess I can't "main" him until I play in a tournament?

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I changed my mind, put my main down as "Counterpick" since that's who I play most in tournaments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom