• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oregon Power Rankings: Updated 02/04/08

Status
Not open for further replies.

Balloon

Smash Lord
k, so i'll continue updating this. lol.

so yeah, bump.

timmy/tommy have been removed due to request. panelists, we need to discuss who is going on those bottom spots.

T0MMY

Smash Master
Glad to hear you finally pulled yourself together and came back, otherwise the top OR PR list (taking me, t1mmy, and Juce off) would have been like... Foos #1 and maybe like Wikipedia battles it out for 3rd spot against BC lolz.

Balloon

Smash Lord
Glad to hear you finally pulled yourself together and came back, otherwise the top OR PR list (taking me, t1mmy, and Juce off) would have been like... Foos #1 and maybe like Wikipedia battles it out for 3rd spot against BC lolz.
Shutup. I didn't "pull myself together" in the way that you're thinking. I'm only back to update the PR whenever it needs updates. Timmy was never top of Oregon and never will be in any game, and it's surprising that you could be.

Get a ****ing life.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Bart, I don't know why you sound so cross on-line toward me but I still consider you a good friend. I somehow feel a rivalry was created with the PR in Oregon and I'm much happier not being a part of it. The main reason I play smash is because I enjoy it and I like the community - this is why I organize tournaments instead of putting all my efforts into competing.

Edit:
I really enjoyed our conversation on the ride back from FB2 and really warmed up to you. You're a nice guy, smart, and you know what you're doing. I just don't understand why you shake up our friendship while online. T_T

brdy_

Smash Lord
You guys don't play to have fun, you really only seem to care about looking good to your stupid fanboys online. It's also ******** you even have a fanbase online. lol

4000 Kirby combo vids that aren't very good
Pichu vs Marth matches
Only uploading matches where you win
Bragging to the low tier boards
etc.

BC-Chris

Smash Journeyman
Shutup. I didn't "pull myself together" in the way that you're thinking. I'm only back to update the PR whenever it needs updates. Timmy was never top of Oregon and never will be in any game, and it's surprising that you could be.

Get a ****ing life.
tell them bart

Balloon

Smash Lord
keeping this bumped so people who may be curious about oregon don't mistake the lists that timmy and tommy have posted for having any sort of accuracy

brdy_

Smash Lord
It's not that it is bad. It's just that Brawl isn't very good and pretty imbalanced. Snake is like... god tier.

Balloon

Smash Lord
Guy, brawl money match? you act so cocky about that game.. it's funny xD!

anyway, james, cool you're moving back. but, i'm not bad at brawl. brawl is bad at me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom