• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Orange And L.A. County Smashers

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
hes never satisfied... like a bloodthirsty vampire who's only just tasted blood he will always want more :laugh:
ohh...okay well I REALLY hate shieks now, I'd rather play DSF's Shiek than play Neighboorhood's. I gotta practice up some more to take that title away from you Elvis!

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Beating me +getting a dollar and making me doubt my ability to play isnt good enough?

Anyways, anyone out of school Friday?
You shouldn't doubt your ability. upthrow and utilt more, work on your spacing, and learn to **** my recovery. You already adjusted nicely to some of my tricks from the beginning; you're tougher than Jovan, for example.

$ca$

Smash Rookie
hey guys. I was wondering if i could have more information about your tournaments because i really want to participate. thanks a bunch.

ForestSage

Smash Journeyman
Haha, I like how we all rag on Jovan when he doesn't post very often.

He edgeguarde me, trys to spike me.

Dark Iori- Do you live in Tenesee? We all live in California here...

MF- I heard your Marth is pretty good, so I heard anyways :p I need to see ya again man.. I think (& hope) I got better aswell.

Kanzaki- I'm not picking up on how you feel about Sheiks... :[

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
I main Young Link... how do you think I feel bout Sheiks? =]
haha, I say, Shiek is a glitch that is a broken character in the game, therefore, she is banned! xD If Catman's Y.Link can handle against Neighboorhood's Im pretty sure you can. I wanna play ur Young Link again, it gets F**king boring when playing one that runs>boomerang backwards, arrow+bomb spams, and dsmash edgeguards. Plus Im pretty sure running away a lot and spamming projectiles is called "Camping"<-- (Catman lol no hard feelings.)

Evilnemesis

Smash Lord
haha, I say, Shiek is a glitch that is a broken character in the game, therefore, she is banned! xD If Catman's Y.Link can handle against Neighboorhood's Im pretty sure you can. I wanna play ur Young Link again, it gets F**king boring when playing one that runs>boomerang backwards, arrow+bomb spams, and dsmash edgeguards. Plus Im pretty sure running away a lot and spamming projectiles is called "Camping"<-- (Catman lol no hard feelings.)
Thats how you supposed to play the Links though. Thats a good sign of a good Link regardless if its young or adult. Same with Falco. Why have projectiles if you not gonna use em? :psycho: :psycho: :psycho: :psycho:

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Teh camp was the reason why I had to chaingrab him -- I wanted to win.

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
Teh camp was the reason why I had to chaingrab him -- I wanted to win.
Lol, good, I wanted to chain him with Y.Link but I didnt wanna be an *** and do that too much. Im guessing he has a new fear for Shieks especially ones that chain? Evil Nemesis, I know thats how they're suppose to play but its a ***** when someone just camps all match when you try to get to them, they run away like a little ***** and go to the other side. It just ruins the match. I dont mind them using weapons but it's just that he camps, I get near him, he runs away. It's just bullcrap, thats why I dont like to play younglinks like that.
Note: I counter him with Peach, a player I barely ever play as. :p

Evilnemesis

Smash Lord
Lol, good, I wanted to chain him with Y.Link but I didnt wanna be an *** and do that too much. Im guessing he has a new fear for Shieks especially ones that chain? Evil Nemesis, I know thats how they're suppose to play but its a ***** when someone just camps all match when you try to get to them, they run away like a little ***** and go to the other side. It just ruins the match. I dont mind them using weapons but it's just that he camps, I get near him, he runs away. It's just bullcrap, thats why I dont like to play younglinks like that.
Note: I counter him with Peach, a player I barely ever play as. :p
Well, Id understand if he camped that way in a tourney match but in a friendly, no fun.

P camps more than I do btw.

Its neighborhodP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, god **** you camp P. :lick: :psycho: :dizzy: :laugh: ;)

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Well, Id understand if he camped that way in a tourney match but in a friendly, no fun.

P camps more than I do btw.

Its neighborhodP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, god **** you camp P. :lick: :psycho: :dizzy: :laugh: ;)
I don't even camp a lot. It's not like I run around, make sure my needles are fully charged, use them, run, and repeat.

You don't camp that much either. There's a diff between a defensive playing style and a downright camping, "I refuse to attack you" playing style.

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
I spam projectiles when I want to win.. even then, I usually do it when I'm desperate, or on my last stock. Other then that, I use projectiles to find an opening, then combo.. throw out projectiles to chain combos together as well..

Have I played Catman yet..? So far, I've only played 3 other Young Link players, and I 2 or 3 stocked all them without too much effort..

Like I said, I have finals next week.. depending when they are, I MIGHT be able to do something this weekend, other wise, I'm out.

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
rofl omg... its just so funny to listen to a 12 year old cuss :laugh: (ive heard it in real life)
What's so funny about that? :confused: lol, I cuss everynow and then, usually when I got excited, frustrated, angry, or just feel bored (mostly bored) I dont like to cuss but that's just who I am >__>

ForestSage

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, listening to kids of your age cuss is way to funny. Namely, Richard, he was samus, kept SWDing.. hilarious stuff.

JOVAN

Smash Journeyman
Hearing little kids cuss ain't right by my morals. I personaly don't like to cuss.

M/F pro, your starting to get a little blood thirsty it's just a game.

NieghborhoodP!!!, ha ha ha good times, I have to play you again Evil Nemises. PEEKS vs Fox.

Elvis

Smash Journeyman
In your hot sisters room!! and in La Habra Califor
What's so funny about that? :confused: lol, I cuss everynow and then, usually when I got excited, frustrated, angry, or just feel bored (mostly bored) I dont like to cuss but that's just who I am >__>
I'ts maily cuz of your high pitched voice... plus its funny hearing it from you i dunno y xD

Yeah, listening to kids of your age cuss is way to funny. Namely, Richard, he was samus, kept SWDing.. hilarious stuff.
That guy is too funny :laugh: this weekend we were just messin around and we were starting to sound like that ken v.s. Wes Vid "Mind Games son!"

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
Hearing little kids cuss ain't right by my morals. I personaly don't like to cuss.

M/F pro, your starting to get a little blood thirsty it's just a game.
yeah, sorry, Im tryin to stop right now. Im hoping I start to stop and break the habit but I get carried away. Anyway, Elvis, just wait til Im 13 or 14, my voice'll be lower. It's gonan be a while, my voice doesnt even crack >__>

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
maybe we should get off this cussing topic and back to smash ^^... even though i am the one who started it :(
okay.. well anyway, anyone improve their mains? I started learning alot of stuff to do with Marth. Adam told me what I do wrong and what I shouldnt do(thanks much adam!) After I watch Marth vids, I feel a lot more improved...weird. So..anything new? Anyone hosting anything besides me or Adam?

Top Bottom