• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Orange And L.A. County Smashers

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Even I at first thought he was talking about me -- I was giving him some advice on what not to do when playing me -- but he has a friend named Adam, not me. I'm pretty sure he never knew my name was Adam until now.

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
Even I at first thought he was talking about me -- I was giving him some advice on what not to do when playing me -- but he has a friend named Adam, not me. I'm pretty sure he never knew my name was Adam until now.
whoa, oops, I mean my crewmate. He's just telling me my mistakes and stuff. Adam(The Predator) doesnt play Marth, he just dabbles with him. You were right, I didnt know ur name was Adam. Anyways, no school for me tomorrow =D

The Grinch

Smash Journeyman
Yo guys, I know this is reaaaaaaaaally short notice, but if anyone wants to come over today (Friday, December 1st) you are free to come early in the morning =] Preferably before 12. Reason being that my father works from 5-2/3ish, so I'd loooove to get some smashing in before he gets home and we continue the housework.

This only includes certain people----basically ones I know for now. So if you'd like to show up, you can PM me and I'll PM my address/# and such.

Hope at least one person can make it =]

PS---If you're not sure if you're included on the "eligibility" list, just PM me and I'll let you know if you're good to go, even if I haven't talked to you.

JOVAN

Smash Journeyman
2bad if u had posted this up yesterday i would have gone for sure ^^ cuz theres a good chance i could have skipped school w/ parential consent.

EDIT- this is ELVIS ... stupid Jovan left himself signed in :( dont worry jovan i wont mess w/ your a ccount.

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
VEEERY SHORT NOTICE but, anyone up for smash tomorrow? Jovan, if ur driving McRusty to Pandatration, why not drop by? Anyone else wanna come? Not too many ppl, please just tell me in advance or atleast by tomorrow. Anyone can come! Just please tell me and not too many ppl, just enough to fit in my room.

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
I'm disappearing for a while.. finals week is next week, then I'm going to Canada for a week or two.. then relatives are coming over after that.. then school starts for me on Jan. 2nd.. yes.. I have classes on the 2nd.. I'm going to be hung over in class ^^

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
cmon! I dont wanna be pathetic but Im sooo bored xD Anyone up for playing me.....? I wish I could drive already. Smash with me or die!! just kidding, come if you can ppl!

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
I'm disappearing for a while.. finals week is next week, then I'm going to Canada for a week or two.. then relatives are coming over after that.. then school starts for me on Jan. 2nd.. yes.. I have classes on the 2nd.. I'm going to be hung over in class ^^
Wow, Cal Poly is a failure. January 2nd? :|

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
Cal poly smash fest today. Read my other thread.

Neighboorhood - Once you taken 25+ shots of SoCo, 151, Goose, and Jager's, in one night, come talk to me =] gogo alcohol poisoning!

Catmanlch

Smash Apprentice
Good luck at the Cal Poly Smash Fest guys! I'm working on padodizing a song for my Theater Arts Final, I'm going to rap it for you when we chill next.

Top Bottom