• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Orange And L.A. County Smashers

The Grinch

Smash Journeyman
The only day I have off is Wednesday :[ I'm asking for Saturday off so I can go to M/F's place.

Soooo I guess if a few good amount of people want to come over on Wednesday we can set it up right now. Though people would need to bring cubes, games and controllers ;] I sold my cube for the third time in my life last week, ha ha. Which reminds me.....Gears of War is freakin' ridiculously AWESOME =] Bought an Xbox 360, a memory unit, an extra controller and Gears after I sold my cube and some stuff.

Elvis, didn't I play you at M/F's place at the first tourny?

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Everyone on this thread should come to UCR on Thursday ;)

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
Sorry guys, Im making it fair for everyone...
New Rules:
1.Pokestadium, FoD, FD, Battlefield, Yoshi's Story, and Dreamland 64 are all legal stages.
2.All other stages are banned but you can counter pick Green Greens or Corneria
3. Basic tourny rules: best 2 out of 3, double elim.
4.No food will be allowed inside my room! (if there is food)
5.Regular Tier tourny, all chars allowed.
6.You can ban stages.

Can anyone volunteer to bring tvs? Also, any extension cords would be appreciated. We really need tvs to get this tourny to be awesome! Na' Mean?! <--just kidding :embarrass

EDIT: Dont broadcast this! I dont want a thousand ppl here! Jovan this means you...just kidding, ur too popular! Please, dont invite ppl...or atleast ask for my approval and if I say "no", NO meanst NO! thanks very much!

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
Anyone comin to my tourny post in my thread if would please, or at least let me know that you're coming in some way.. I just want to get a feel as to how many ppl are coming, and don't wanna get confused as to which tourny ppl are referring to here, and also not detract business from MFP. <3...

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
Anyone comin to my tourny post in my thread if would please, or at least let me know that you're coming in some way.. I just want to get a feel as to how many ppl are coming, and don't wanna get confused as to which tourny ppl are referring to here, and also not detract business from MFP. <3...
haha, it's np

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
haha, it's np :)

*double posted cuz of lag*

JOVAN

Smash Journeyman
I'll probably go Grinch. Less then Three sould go to M/F Pros house. Don't worry M/F All that I am bringig with me is NierghborhoodP, Elvis and Evil Nemises.

Elvis

Smash Journeyman
In your hot sisters room!! and in La Habra Califor
can u take me jovan ;) ill be able to go and ill chip in for gas :) and no we didnt play before Grinch :( and awesome that u got a 360 ^^ u should get oblivion if u like RPG's that game is too good. Bummer ur hosting on saturday M/F :( ill try to haggle and get in but it'l most likely be a no :(

The Grinch

Smash Journeyman
I'll probably go Grinch. Less then Three sould go to M/F Pros house.
Cool man =] You know my address and all that I believe. If I haven't mentioned already though, you'll need to bring your cube + game + controllers....etc. I don't have any of that here anymore lol.

Still room for a couple more people tomorrow at my place, if anyone wants to/can come. Just PM me. No unexpected visits. You must tell me ahead of time.

LessThanThree

Smash Journeyman
i can prolly go Grinch, im a friend of elvis and jovan, if that's cool with you. Oh, and i dont have your address, so could i either have it or catch a ride from jovan?

The Grinch

Smash Journeyman
LISTEN UP!!! If you plan on coming over to my place tomorrow AND have already PM'd me or asked me somewhere in this thread, then check this list I'm posting as of now. This list is the confirmed people I am allowing to come over (So if you're name is not here, you did not PM me, or you were rejected for non-personal reasons):

Jovan
Less Than Three
Elvis

LTT, I'm PM'ing my address right now.

If I didn't mention this already, you guys can come over pretty much whenever, and probably leave whenever (Just depends on when my dad begins to bug me about the people, but as long as we're not too wild it should be cool). I would highly suggest coming over early =] And again, bring cube/cubes, controllers, mem card and your game face!

EDIT: I have one tv in the living room, and I can pull out another, so if you guys can bring two cubes (Which shouldn't be TOO hard between three of you) and enough controllers (maybe even extras) it should be lots of fun =]

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
Hey guys, for ppl coming to my tourny, please tell me you're coming so I can tell and please volunteer to bring a gamecube, a vcr, and some tvs please! Tvs and cubes would be greatly appreciated! Just please tell me if ur coming, and what item you can bring. Remember, im not being selfish about the cubes and tvs, it's to help the tourny move faster so that we can have some friendlies!

Remember, list ur name, and ur item that you can bring, and Bring Your Own Controller!

Thanks to all! This tourny will be awesome!

JOVAN

Smash Journeyman
JOVAN= TV + Game Cube

N1c2k3 I'll probably go to your smashfest on Friday. Got to smash with my people on Saturday.

The Grinch

Smash Journeyman
Yo guys, ha ha been out of school for sooooooo long I almost forgot about it xD My bad.

Anyways just come as soon as you guys can. Remember, cubes/controllers/mem card!!! I've got a couple tv's in the living room so that should be good enough =] See you when you get here.

Top Bottom