• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Orange And L.A. County Smashers

LessThanThree

Smash Journeyman
lol, good luck with your smashfest MF, maybe if you could let me know like 3 weeks bofore the next tourney at your place, i can go... sry i cant come today though

MorbTheLuigi

Smash Ace
hmmm well then umm
i really wanted to smash today
theres no one here.. the whole team went to the beverly hills low tier tourney
so i need someone to smash with!!!
:(

NullVortex

Smash Apprentice
Deep in the Middle of I-Suck-At-MeleeVille
Sorry I couldn't come, but listen to Schmoo here. He got the nail on the head. I couldn't come because of 2 reasons, a prior engagement at that dinner party, and my parents pulling the standard Asian parent overprotectiveness routine. Ya know, the standard, "I dunno if their parents are okay with it. I don't know the parents. I'm worried that you might be affected by 'bad' kids, blah blah blah." It's probably the same for others who still live under their (overprotective) parents. People with jobs got to work to stay alive, so that's pretty important.

Don't let this one day where people backed out ruin your day. Other people are dissappointed too. The people that wanted to smash are disappointed because we couldn't go. On the subject of that you the only one that holds big things, others probably would want to as well, if it weren't for parents. That's how it is for me. You got cool parents, so that's why you can do all that. Unlike me. Be thankful for that at least.

ForestSage

Smash Journeyman
Lol, smashboard drama.

But seriously, smash is only a video game, if more important things arise, they should take priority.

I truly am sorry that people, including myself back out on late notice. I know how crummy it is to look forward to something and have them back out last minute.

Though, life is just like that sometimes. I pray things go better for you man.

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
Lol, smashboard drama.

But seriously, smash is only a video game, if more important things arise, they should take priority.

I truly am sorry that people, including myself back out on late notice. I know how crummy it is to look forward to something and have them back out last minute.

Though, life is just like that sometimes. I pray things go better for you man.
thanks, yeah, I hope so too, if the next week is bad, im gonna go emo. xD

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Is something going on Saturday? If I dont have work, I'll come to a smashfest or whatever :)

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
i still havnt gotten my permit :urg: but like kanzaki said "it isnt ilegal if you dont get caugh"
lol, I still remember that quote. Kanzaki is too crazy! Congrats ForestSage, it's gonna be a while til I get my freaking liscense (probably 4-6 years >__>) Im hopefully gonna get my liscense at the age of 16 ^_^ Now that I think of it, when Im like ur guy's age, you guys are gonna be like all old, maybe not old but yknow, almost middle age. :psycho:

JOVAN

Smash Journeyman
My low tier is Link, Young Link is my main =]

Smash fest whenever at my place, just come to Canada =]
How is it over there man, you surfin and shopping?

everyone has a low tier xcpet for me :( :laugh:
jovan, heli called up. maybe we can take him to nieghborhoodP's place... cuz apperently he's only open on weekdays :urg: we need to see how badly he sux so we can get him back in
Yeah for sure we have to get Heli's groove back.

Heyy guys, I got my license today.. yay!

Congratulations!!! You are Great!!! Now you got to go to more smashfests.

Now hopefully more smash.
lol, I still remember that quote. Kanzaki is too crazy! Congrats ForestSage, it's gonna be a while til I get my freaking liscense (probably 4-6 years >__>) Im hopefully gonna get my liscense at the age of 16 ^_^ Now that I think of it, when Im like ur guy's age, you guys are gonna be like all old, maybe not old but yknow, almost middle age. :psycho:
We'll only be like 22 or so, Plus thats a great year for me because I should have my professional Career by then. Network Communications Management.(NCM)

The lowest tier I have is sheik.
Not good enough man, NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!!

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
We'll only be like 22 or so, Plus thats a great year for me because I should have my professional Career by then. Network Communications Management.(NCM)
nice dude. Im not sure what Im gonna be. I would wanna be a banker and when someone loans money, I'll say "WHERE"S MY MONEY MAN?!!" But thats just right now, I have a ton of possibilities. I'll tell you guys when Im ur age if you guys are even still into smash >__> I probably am unless everyone quits.

Elvis

Smash Journeyman
In your hot sisters room!! and in La Habra Califor
nice dude. Im not sure what Im gonna be. I would wanna be a banker and when someone loans money, I'll say "WHERE"S MY MONEY MAN?!!" But thats just right now, I have a ton of possibilities. I'll tell you guys when Im ur age if you guys are even still into smash >__> I probably am unless everyone quits.
you have so much to learn about the business world...

lol, f*** sheik
lol i agree :embarrass whan u free? i wanna samsh soon... im getting bored of all my other games :(

JOVAN

Smash Journeyman
When is the Low Tier tounrnament? Jake the Boy was saying it's tommorw, (Wendsday) and if it is, where is it at and what time?

Top Bottom