• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Orange And L.A. County Smashers

The Grinch

Smash Journeyman
When is the Low Tier tounrnament? Jake the Boy was saying it's tommorw, (Wendsday) and if it is, where is it at and what time?
Is it really tomorrow? If it is, gimme a ride! :p And let me know if it is (Err, well, today I guess, since it's past 12 AM).

Elvis

Smash Journeyman
In your hot sisters room!! and in La Habra Califor
WHat'd you do? If you don't mind my asking :p
well... my parents are really strict when it comes to my grades... i get all A's and B's ... and their fine with that... but anyting under that is just... NO!! and i had all good grades minus History... which somehow went from a B+ to a D in less than a week :( i got a lecture and not only that... but i can only go on my computer to do schoolwork... so i go on samshboards from school... nad i cant even play video games or watch T.V. ... so all i can do is study :( thankfully i get sunday off w/ my girlfriend... but shes leaving to laughlinn for vacation :(

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
well... my parents are really strict when it comes to my grades... i get all A's and B's ... and their fine with that... but anyting under that is just... NO!! and i had all good grades minus History... which somehow went from a B+ to a D in less than a week :( i got a lecture and not only that... but i can only go on my computer to do schoolwork... so i go on samshboards from school... nad i cant even play video games or watch T.V. ... so all i can do is study :( thankfully i get sunday off w/ my girlfriend... but shes leaving to laughlinn for vacation :(
lmao owned strict parents = bad parents

The Grinch

Smash Journeyman
Holy shizz, I thought my parents were strict.

Sorry to hear all that dude :[

JOVAN

Smash Journeyman
Sorry to hear that Elvis. Tell Carlos to change your grades. He has the power.

Alright a new thread to chat on good work M/F Pro.

Elvis

Smash Journeyman
how the hell did it go from a B+ to a D in a week? Did you p1ss the teacher off?
i fixed that crap... i got it to a B ... the son of a B**** said i never turned in a packet that was worth a hefty amount of points... then i pulled it out of my backpack and showed to his face.... but it wasnt only my grades... some personal family issues were involved :(

Sorry to hear that Elvis. Tell Carlos to change your grades. He has the power.

Alright a new thread to chat on good work M/F Pro.
i should =] but i still wouldn't b able to go..

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
That' generally what it stands for. I'm getting a car in the next few weeks, so expect me to randomly appear at all of y'alls doors...

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
Videos from my smashfest a REALLY LOOOOOOONG time ago are up! I know what you're all thinking, "it took long enough" and I agree with you but now they're up!

Here's the Index, just look at "ForsakenFalcon's videos" section to see some matches, more will be up soon! ForsakenFalcon is Adam for those who dont know, not NeighboorhoodP but my crewmate, Adam.

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=ForsakenFalcon

Sorry to all that dont have matches, Im pretty sure Elvis, Jovan, I, Adam, Cell, Catman, DaSavageBlueBoy, and many others are in matches so make sure you stay tuned to see you!

Elvis

Smash Journeyman
Videos from my smashfest a REALLY LOOOOOOONG time ago are up! I know what you're all thinking, "it took long enough" and I agree with you but now they're up!

Here's the Index, just look at "ForsakenFalcon's videos" section to see some matches, more will be up soon! ForsakenFalcon is Adam for those who dont know, not NeighboorhoodP but my crewmate, Adam.

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=ForsakenFalcon

Sorry to all that dont have matches, Im pretty sure Elvis, Jovan, I, Adam, Cell, Catman, DaSavageBlueBoy, and many others are in matches so make sure you stay tuned to see you!
Me, Jovan, and catman wern't in any of em :(

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
Evilnemesis if u go u can only use sheik against me. If there's teams I'll team w/ u tho. But we're banning Jungle Japes. **** those klaptraps.

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
I'll MM your Sheiks. I just picked up the IC's a few weeks ago because I saw some of Chudat87's matches. You've probably seen him. Man, that guy is so insane. I'm kinda hesitant though, cause I've never faced anyone really good before, but I beat all my friends pretty badly. And I just found out what MM stood for the other day, so I don't really wanna play for much money. :ohwell: How about $50?

Top Bottom