• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Orange And L.A. County Smashers

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
I'll MM your Sheiks. I just picked up the IC's a few weeks ago because I saw some of Chudat87's matches. You've probably seen him. Man, that guy is so insane. I'm kinda hesitant though, cause I've never faced anyone really good before, but I beat all my friends pretty badly. And I just found out what MM stood for the other day, so I don't really wanna play for much money. :ohwell: How about $50?
Is this a joke post?

ZachGotStabbed

Smash Cadet
hey i'm new to the socal scene but i'm definitely down for some smashing =)

Whittier, Whittwood Center area, all you la habra/la mirada kids will probably know exactly where i'm at..i drive and i can play any day of the week =)

GETTT DRUNKKKkk

Elvis

Smash Journeyman
In your hot sisters room!! and in La Habra Califor
Elvis, you guys need a new banner without Frost and Nes, lol
nah... nes is still tight.. we need a banner without Frost... and jovan is considering bearboy

Whittier, Whittwood Center area, all you la habra/la mirada kids will probably know exactly where i'm at..i drive and i can play any day of the week =)

GETTT DRUNKKKkk
this guy reminds me of a more violent kanzaki... i like his style :cool: PM and ill play u if your willing to pick me up... u know the park by olita school? i live like 2 minuts away from there

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
lol, welcome to the SoCal scene ZachGotStabbed, it's a shame you joined after I stopped hosting stuff. Elvis, ur right, a new kanzaki while Kanzaki is in Canada. ;)

Kanzaki

Smash Champion

GETTT DRUNKKKkk
Sweet, someone can play with me for shots =] I live where the 91 meets the 5, and I goto Cal Poly Pomona.

LessThanThree

Smash Journeyman
lol, he wanted big money, ill say if you bring a $20 elvis, and you guys play one match, you'll leave with a dollar because he'll sandbag half the time end u'll end up beating him once

Elvis

Smash Journeyman
lol, he wanted big money, ill say if you bring a $20 elvis, and you guys play one match, you'll leave with a dollar because he'll sandbag half the time end u'll end up beating him once
prolly ill start low then start to put more money up...
(my lie to go to UCR on thursday is saying Jovan has a b-day party that day XD ... jovan u better play along:lick: )

LT3...u play sheik now? :ohwell: my goal for the next time we play will be to four stock your sheik

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
prolly ill start low then start to put more money up...
(my lie to go to UCR on thursday is saying Jovan has a b-day party that day XD ... jovan u better play along:lick: )

LT3...u play sheik now? :ohwell: my goal for the next time we play will be to four stock your sheik
ur going to UCR this thur? cuz i'm prolly going too. we gotta mm, i need samus practice badly wtf. i dunno tho, i might four stock your falcon who knows

Elvis

Smash Journeyman
ur going to UCR this thur? cuz i'm prolly going too. we gotta mm, i need samus practice badly wtf. i dunno tho, i might four stock your falcon who knows
prolly lol... i havnt plyed falcon in a while ive been trying to focus more on my samus for now

Best Pikachu Player-that one ***** Rovan oops i mean Jovan
DSF is way too funny :laugh:

ZachGotStabbed

Smash Cadet
pshh no way in hell am i going to MM you guys, i've been playing for 5 weeks :p

but im down to play shot for shot with whoever.. im heading to the biweekly at kens and then having a small smashfest at my house starting 10pm to morning, if anyone wants to go you should hit me up =)

find nasty_nate's thread, he is going to come to so you guys can play him in between rounds of stomping my nub *** ^^

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
pshh no way in hell am i going to MM you guys, i've been playing for 5 weeks :p

but im down to play shot for shot with whoever.. im heading to the biweekly at kens and then having a small smashfest at my house starting 10pm to morning, if anyone wants to go you should hit me up =)

find nasty_nate's thread, he is going to come to so you guys can play him in between rounds of stomping my nub *** ^^
dude, ur coming to ken's biweekly? I'd love to play against you man, I'm goin aswell. I wont be able to make it to the fest but It'd be nice to meet you in person :) I gotta sleep early the night before anyways, I'm gonna get my green belt, OH YEAH!!

ZachGotStabbed

Smash Cadet
haha, yes indeed i am heading to kens biweekly. i'll be the kid in camo shorts and black dahlia hoodie and hat with a little orange thing on the front of it.. probably unshaven and breaking out from staying up late..can't miss me, i promise

=)

ps.SHAZZAM GREEN BELT!

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
prolly lol... i havnt plyed falcon in a while ive been trying to focus more on my samus for now

DSF is way too funny :laugh:
Omg you didn't come. I think I've decided to use Ness vs Samus because my Sheik gets ***** by them (sad, I know), and I wanted to test it on you :(

Top Bottom