• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Orange And L.A. County Smashers

Elvis

Smash Journeyman
In your hot sisters room!! and in La Habra Califor
I know a great way for everyone to settle this: at my tourny! :) Seriously though, this Sunday, ****'s gonna be tight. Jovan's comin. That means you need to too, Elvis, Grinch, whoever else you guys usually roll with. It'll be mad fun, I guarantee it. Peace...
maybe... i dunno, kanzaki or jovan u wanna pick me up? =]
Grinch i need to play you again.
LT3- u better not b lying about nick
jovan- cyz there... well maaybe
luigi- go to this =]
anyone else- No Johns

PS ban (let ya know in a PM) XD... well only treat him badly... well if kanzaki goes XD

LessThanThree

Smash Journeyman
im not, nick the s#it now, at least he's pretty good, lol. but yea, i'll talk to him and see if we can go to the tourney, where is it, what time, and how much?

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
maybe... i dunno, kanzaki or jovan u wanna pick me up? =]
Grinch i need to play you again.
LT3- u better not b lying about nick
jovan- cyz there... well maaybe
luigi- go to this =]
anyone else- No Johns

PS ban (let ya know in a PM) XD... well only treat him badly... well if kanzaki goes XD

Are you guys talking bout me =]

But nah, I don't want to goto Beverly Hills, too far.

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
Hey Jovan, could you drive me to SITH if you're going? I'll chip in for gas or buy you food ;) If you get this question, hit me up on AIM or jsut call my cell: 714-725-2902

MorbTheLuigi

Smash Ace
SITH was too fun, until we got kicked out haha. At least we got to finish doubles. Did singles at Fabian's house, but I couldn't go. Check out the SITH thread for more of what happened

Elvis

Smash Journeyman
In your hot sisters room!! and in La Habra Califor
hey LT3 u gotta make the FPC crew sig now lol... i played frost recently and he still plays the same... spams attacks... then self destructs like once or twice.... then when youre about to four or three stock him he restarts and sais he was doin bad .... man he sux XD

LessThanThree

Smash Journeyman
lol, i'll make the banner, tell me names and chars and a text to put. I made my sig so i think i could do a good job, and no Jovan, i just thought it would be a BA sig

JOVAN

Smash Journeyman
hey LT3 u gotta make the FPC crew sig now lol... i played frost recently and he still plays the same... spams attacks... then self destructs like once or twice.... then when youre about to four or three stock him he restarts and sais he was doin bad .... man he sux XD
Yeah thats sounds like frost. At least I hope he's being more graceful with his self destructs.

lol, i'll make the banner, tell me names and chars and a text to put. I made my sig so i think i could do a good job, and no Jovan, i just thought it would be a BA sig
Ohh ok. Wait a minute.....

Well, here's the new Team OC NooBs members list ^^

Leader: Adam (Predator)
Member: Me (M/F Pro)
Member: Jacob (C3ll)
Member: Richard (Kitto?)
Member:Derrek
Member: J0VAN

Welcome to the crew J0VAN!!

I'd like to join,but i probably be NO HELP WHAT SO EVER BECAUSE I CAN'T MAKE IT TO ANY TOURNAMENTS AND HAVE NO RIDE AT ALL!!!!!

Man...having no car is gay...

LessThanThree

Smash Journeyman
ME : Samus
Kanzaki : Y. link
you : i dunno ...fox?
Grinch : luigi
thats about it XD... i hope ... o yeah...
forestsage: falco?
lol, well im peach, u samus, kanzaki y link, grinch lui, and nick is falcon becuz he doesn't want to be stereotyped as a gay falco player, so yea, i'll get to that right away. FPC Crew it is, 6 people OC noobs didn't want...

ForestSage

Smash Journeyman
Hahaha.. Man... sometime soon we need to do something.. Yeah, I'm Falco/n. Either works.

LT3: you should pick up someone else so you ARE not a gay peach player.

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
lol, I'll go for it ^^ donations (not optional) and presents are appreciated.

Donations must be 5$ and is only for this tournament to make up for the money used in the past events: food, electricity, etc. I'm not trying to be greedy but my parents said that I need to get them donations cuz they work their butts off helping me host. so please be generous this one time =D P.S: there's gonna be 4 pizzas and a cake so it's worth the 5$ :)

Top Bottom