• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Orange And L.A. County Smashers

Elvis

Smash Journeyman
In your hot sisters room!! and in La Habra Califor
Where is this at? I never heard of this in our town? and how come I'm not invited? I'll probably lose. Gears is cool but I never played the multiplayer.
lol u never asked... but its among friends... the ones that i chill with at school... they decided insted of a movie we'd try gears... so i guuess u could come... but i still have to verify if were gonna have it... so uhmm yeah ill let ya know... but the host and no one knows you..xcept taylor... and joel... and dehlmer... so maaybe you can come... ill have to ask >> but ud have to bring a controller... ill ask if were gonna have it... then we can have smash crew battles ME VS. JOVAN!!!! this should be tight if he hosts... dude i found a great use for 360 wired controllers... ^_^

JOVAN

Smash Journeyman
lol u never asked... but its among friends... the ones that i chill with at school... they decided insted of a movie we'd try gears... so i guuess u could come... but i still have to verify if were gonna have it... so uhmm yeah ill let ya know... but the host and no one knows you..xcept taylor... and joel... and dehlmer... so maaybe you can come... ill have to ask >> but ud have to bring a controller... ill ask if were gonna have it... then we can have smash crew battles ME VS. JOVAN!!!! this should be tight if he hosts... dude i found a great use for 360 wired controllers... ^_^
This sounds fun would it be on a week day or weekend. It would be cool to see those old faces again and to blast them in smash just like old times, haha. I'm down with playing Gears too, or Halo. What did you do with the XBOX 360 controllors sync it to the Wii? I heard if you have Blue tooth devices you can use the Wii motes to connect to them.

Edit: I just got done looking at your banner.... what the hell happened to Forest Sage?

Elvis

Smash Journeyman
In your hot sisters room!! and in La Habra Califor
he plays falco but he doesnt want to be portrayed as a gay sell out ***** flaco player.... so hes falcon in there banner... and this would be tommorow... well it would have been but the dude's sick do were not gonna have it... so were goin to delmers house.... maybe.... not sure >.> so ud have to sak delmer if he would let you come ill pm u his number

Edit: dammit jovan delete some old PM's i cant get through >>

ForestSage

Smash Journeyman
Ah! I'm still here. Sort of, I don't check the boards as much as I used to.

Just been busy lately.. like always. I haven't played smash in a long while (except for a few times with LT3). I've been busy with Gears of War :] That's an awesome game. If you play on live, my gamertag is Nikopotomus .

JOVAN

Smash Journeyman
he plays falco but he doesnt want to be portrayed as a gay sell out ***** flaco player.... so hes falcon in there banner... and this would be tommorow... well it would have been but the dude's sick do were not gonna have it... so were goin to delmers house.... maybe.... not sure >.> so ud have to sak delmer if he would let you come ill pm u his number

Edit: dammit jovan delete some old PM's i cant get through >>
Hahah ok ok I'll Delete some. So it's tommorw you say what abut the Cal-Poly event you should go to that ma I can pick you up.

Ah! I'm still here. Sort of, I don't check the boards as much as I used to.

Just been busy lately.. like always. I haven't played smash in a long while (except for a few times with LT3). I've been busy with Gears of War :] That's an awesome game. If you play on live, my gamertag is Nikopotomus .
You are alive sir! good to hear good to hear, Play smash more man don't you drive now you should be better then me. :lick:

JOVAN

Smash Journeyman
M/F is having mini bash at his house this weekend. Ask him if you can come too. I'm sure you can I'll give you a ride. Talk to him on AIM.

Top Bottom