• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Orange And L.A. County Smashers

The Grinch

Smash Journeyman
****......feels like FOREVER since I've been here.

Um...

Wussup all? =p

Remember me? Ha ha, of course not, I'm "Forgotten!" xD

Tight man, saw me in the banner, and I was surprised! Thought everyone would've figured I died out from the scene by now. I'm glad you guys didn't =]

Guess I should explain myself a bit...not too complicated I guess. Been busy: Seeing a LOT of the girlfriend, taking a lot of time back into my 1st love (2D fighters ie Street Fighter series, Guilty Gear, The King of Fighters...etc)....oh, and of course, The Burning Crusade came out not too long ago, so World of Warcraft is another reason I've been gone too =]

But yeah, just been busy.

Now the real news: I'm moving. How soon? Like 2 weeks soon :(

So I would LOVE to slowly creep back into the smash life (Still don't have a cube though...ha ha) and at least be casual about it, like even just attending 1 event a month so I don't get left behind :p

So I have an idea, we're SUPPOSED to be having a sort of going away party, since we'll be leaving our house of 8-9 years =/ A homage to our home, if you will. What I was thinking was using it as an excuse for a few of you guys (Or a lot) to come over and smash before I leave? I'm not sure what area we're moving too yet----but it won't be too far at all.

Oh, and JOVAN, if you're free this week, maybe even just you could come over sometime? It'd be tight, I'm rusty as hell by now lol.

Good to see you guys again, let me know what you guys think about my party.

PS---If anyone plays those fighters I mentioned.....hit me up, it would be the greatest thing ever to find a community like this one that I could get into with THOSE fighters. There's the shoryuken community that I'm already part of but man...those guys are so serious, it's not like "fun" with them, just fun kicking there ***** =]

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
****......feels like FOREVER since I've been here.

Um...

Wussup all? =p

Remember me? Ha ha, of course not, I'm "Forgotten!" xD

Tight man, saw me in the banner, and I was surprised! Thought everyone would've figured I died out from the scene by now. I'm glad you guys didn't =]

Guess I should explain myself a bit...not too complicated I guess. Been busy: Seeing a LOT of the girlfriend, taking a lot of time back into my 1st love (2D fighters ie Street Fighter series, Guilty Gear, The King of Fighters...etc)....oh, and of course, The Burning Crusade came out not too long ago, so World of Warcraft is another reason I've been gone too =]

But yeah, just been busy.

Now the real news: I'm moving. How soon? Like 2 weeks soon :(

So I would LOVE to slowly creep back into the smash life (Still don't have a cube though...ha ha) and at least be casual about it, like even just attending 1 event a month so I don't get left behind :p

So I have an idea, we're SUPPOSED to be having a sort of going away party, since we'll be leaving our house of 8-9 years =/ A homage to our home, if you will. What I was thinking was using it as an excuse for a few of you guys (Or a lot) to come over and smash before I leave? I'm not sure what area we're moving too yet----but it won't be too far at all.

Oh, and JOVAN, if you're free this week, maybe even just you could come over sometime? It'd be tight, I'm rusty as hell by now lol.

Good to see you guys again, let me know what you guys think about my party.

PS---If anyone plays those fighters I mentioned.....hit me up, it would be the greatest thing ever to find a community like this one that I could get into with THOSE fighters. There's the shoryuken community that I'm already part of but man...those guys are so serious, it's not like "fun" with them, just fun kicking there ***** =]
Aww, grinch, you're movin?! :( I hope you don't move too far and hopefully not NorCal, a lot perople have been moving there recently. I'll gladly come if there's a set date so I can get ready.

OcarinaLink

Smash Journeyman
Hey all, just stumbled on this thread, and I've been desperately looking for new people to play against. I live in Irvine, so I'm not too far from Long Beach, Westminster, that area. I'm looking to hang out at some friendly smashes, so hit me up if you're holding one! AIM is ocarinalnk, and if you want to add me, my MySpace is:

http://www.myspace.com/hikauri

I play a pretty mean Link, and I'm starting to pick up Falco/Fox as my second, so be warned! Happy smashing until then!

JC Media

Smash Apprentice
What's going on everyone ???

I first want to tell you about the BUY.COM LAN 2007 Tournament in Anaheim, Ca this WEEK !!! We are running a Smash tournament there with guaranteed prize money.

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=97833

There will be a TON of PRIZES given away, most importantly for those who PRE-REGISTER on the official SITE !!

You will be entered to win up to $50,000 in cash and prizes, INCLUDING a $1,200 BRAND NEW TELEVISION !!!!!!!!!!

There will be a TON of things going on at this event, We can not stress that enough. Also this event,

Post in the thread, let us know if you are interested !! This is going to be BIG

JC Media.

JC Media

Smash Apprentice
advetising your tournament by spamming in threads makes people not want to go to your tournament.

We apologize, and we do not want to make anyone angry at all. We are just trying to get the word out about the event. This is no 'quickly thrown together event'. We have had months and months of planning, and we are excited to come to the West Coast as a team (We are based out in DC/NY)

We are offering a ton of prizes, plus more to be announced at the event.

Again, we don't want to make anyone angry at all. We truly hope this does not effect your decision to attend. Thank you for your time.

JC Media.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
oh sorry, haha, i understand since this is the OC thread, for some reason i thought it was the 818. it makes sense since their wayyy close to anaheim.

REDRAGON

Smash Ace
Can someone PM me or just tell me if they want to battle me and my friend in teams or singles???
And also, let me know if there are going to be tounaments around Orange county!!!
Thanks!

REDRAGON

Suxor

Smash Cadet
Pomona Chino Ontario Montclaire Area Smashers

Hey Im kinda new to these forums but am glad I found um they rock :)
Im looking for smashers in the area around here to play and invite to a semi-tourny thats held in Pomona (91766) every few months If anyone is interested there is one comming up plz pm me or post here or something

need new players and challenges not 2 old though :/

thanks

aim- XxInReveri3xX

myspace.com/illfindyourcure

REDRAGON

Smash Ace
Hey someone(Maybe me) needs to set up a smash tournament in orange county!!!
Would anyone like to do it??? I would love to come!

Redragon

Elvis

Smash Journeyman
In your hot sisters room!! and in La Habra Califor
I dont think I got better, I'm starting to hate smash more and more.
why is that Conner? :laugh: anyone else wanna play me... i havnt played in months so i know i suck :) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :) :)
my AIM is: El Rabid Lobo
im usually available to play on friday's or sundays... never on saturdays... well anyways let me know if anyone wants to play... Im bored!!!

channlsrfr

Smash Apprentice
Anyone in L.A. looking for Smash players? Looks like a lot of you guys are OC, and I'm trying to find some people for occasional competition -- I live in near USC (pretty near downtown L.A.)

I don't know if I have the time to commit to being in a crew, so I'm just trying to put together some local names so maybe we can contact each other when we feel like it, as opposed to having a schedule or anything. Feel free to PM me.

P.S. For the curious, my skill level is a bit above noob. I'm pretty technically sound once I've warmed up; I just need a lot more experience to be tournament material. I'd prefer to play with people of equal or greater skill.

neurosynapsis

Smash Rookie
Anyone in L.A. looking for Smash players? Looks like a lot of you guys are OC, and I'm trying to find some people for occasional competition -- I live in near USC (pretty near downtown L.A.)

I don't know if I have the time to commit to being in a crew, so I'm just trying to put together some local names so maybe we can contact each other when we feel like it, as opposed to having a schedule or anything. Feel free to PM me.

P.S. For the curious, my skill level is a bit above noob. I'm pretty technically sound once I've warmed up; I just need a lot more experience to be tournament material. I'd prefer to play with people of equal or greater skill.
YO, you got a gamecube or wii? I just graduated from 'SC, currently live just north of DTLA. Down to play but don't have a GC or wii. email me, mdong1@FUSPAMMERSgmail.com. Aim is current out of the question as I do not have internet at home at this time. I get emails on my phone though. Hell, I want to play TONIGHT haha. Let me know!

JOVAN

Smash Journeyman
Top Bottom