• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Orange And L.A. County Smashers

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
I seem to have trouble against big tall, gay, blue-haired, circlet-wearing, ****-sucking, press over on the c-stick and kill you at 35-60 percent depending on the lvl characters. Yeah...

ZachGotStabbed

Smash Cadet
RAWRR PEOPLE IN ORANGE AND LA CALL / TEXT ME FOR A SMASHFEST TONIGHT =) 2 spots left hurry niggassssssszzzzzz

Whittier, ca 15340 goodhue st 90604

don't show up without calling 562 818 1955 or i will promptly taser/louisville slugger you

...and then shffl nairs into your face

demoncaterpie

Smash Champion
Abra abra cadabra. I wanna reach out and grab ya!
Hey, anyone here live in Santa Monica or Malibu or even Pacific Palisades? It seems like every time I find a tournament, it's always two hours away from me (I personally live in Malibu).

Heck, I'll even take Agoura Hills, Westlake, Calabasas, or Woodland Hills at this point. I just want to play some smash without having to drive major distances (although Marth/Falco Pro's smash fest was fun...but I hope he understands that I just can't afford to do that again).

So come on, there has to be someone out there.

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
Hey, anyone here live in Santa Monica or Malibu or even Pacific Palisades? It seems like every time I find a tournament, it's always two hours away from me (I personally live in Malibu).

Heck, I'll even take Agoura Hills, Westlake, Calabasas, or Woodland Hills at this point. I just want to play some smash without having to drive major distances (although Marth/Falco Pro's smash fest was fun...but I hope he understands that I just can't afford to do that again).

So come on, there has to be someone out there.
Ofcourse I understand, I wouldnt travel over 2 miles just to smash. Besides, I'm not hosting anymore.

demoncaterpie

Smash Champion
Ofcourse I understand, I wouldnt travel over 2 miles just to smash. Besides, I'm not hosting anymore.
Thanks for understanding Pro.

I'm mean, there must be people who play smash in Santa Monica or Malibu, and I'm sure at least some of them post on this site, so come on. Why travel a million miles to smash when smash can be just a few miles away?

demoncaterpie

Smash Champion
Yes, I did download the program, and it also told me there is nobody near me. All I see is nothing in Malibu and like two people in Santa Monica in this program (and those people are barely near enough to be considered "from Santa Monica."

I don't need this. If nobody is near Malibu or Santa Monica, then me and my friends will start crews and work our way to the top. Maybe then the 310 area code will get some recognition.

It'd just be nice to know that we aren't alone. Oh well....

JOVAN

Smash Journeyman
Awww you shoulda took me Jovan, I woulda bought you Lil Ceasars =)
You should have told me. DC and Blitz were there. Killed them both.

Yes, I did download the program, and it also told me there is nobody near me. All I see is nothing in Malibu and like two people in Santa Monica in this program (and those people are barely near enough to be considered "from Santa Monica."

I don't need this. If nobody is near Malibu or Santa Monica, then me and my friends will start crews and work our way to the top. Maybe then the 310 area code will get some recognition.

It'd just be nice to know that we aren't alone. Oh well....
Dude thats great getting a new crew. We got to do crew battles now. O'YEAH!!!

demoncaterpie

Smash Champion
You should have told me. DC and Blitz were there. Killed them both.

Dude thats great getting a new crew. We got to do crew battles now. O'YEAH!!!
Hey, our crew will totally kick your crew's ***. Once, you know, we figure out what to do.

To give you a little idea of what our crew will be like, I'm the best player out of my friends.

So yeah, you'll have fun playing us:laugh:

ForestSage

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, me too. Just busy like always.. actually I was away at camp this weekend. I ahven't touched my gamecube in a couple weeks heh.

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
Well, here's the new Team OC NooBs members list ^^

Leader: Adam (Predator)
Member: Me (M/F Pro)
Member: Jacob (C3ll)
Member: Richard (Kitto?)
Member:Derrek
Member: J0VAN

Welcome to the crew J0VAN!!

Elvis

Smash Journeyman
In your hot sisters room!! and in La Habra Califor
Crew Battles!!! XD ... i soley represent FPC [Forgotten People Crew] why? (kanzaki is usually getting hammered half the time... and LT3... hasnt been representing lolz... ) anyways yeah your on =] get ready to be owned by a one man crew (currently me kanzaki is supposed to be in your crew cuz thats wat he told me while he was in canada but looks like hes in, LT3 show your face man XD we need to play... omg lol i forgot the grinch XD what to do with him? i guess we get him since hes never on... same with NES. u guys can have Bearboy and Frost XD JK Bearboy thats up to u ) see ya next time someone in your crew hosts or maybe at Zachgotstabbed's next gathering =]

No Johns

P.S. look at my reason for editing XD

Elvis

Smash Journeyman
In your hot sisters room!! and in La Habra Califor
as long as we get Nick, forestsage, and hit me up sometime if you wanna smash, my # is (5)237-0757
nick got good? who's he main samus? he better not be im the samus player here XD aite ill call ya umm whens best to play smash?

Anybody willing to come to Cal Poly this friday?
u willing to come pick me up? =]

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
HTML:
Ditto =]

Except Jovan, he and I are pretty on par.

I'm always forgotten! :D I declare myself a member of FPC now!
Wow, it looks like a new crew has formed. Also, you can't take me Grinch! My Fox/Marth totally ***** that Luigi of yours! just kidding, but we gotta get Team OC NooBs vs FPC to play in crews someday. Like what Elvis said, "No Johns Son" ;)

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
I know a great way for everyone to settle this: at my tourny! :) Seriously though, this Sunday, ****'s gonna be tight. Jovan's comin. That means you need to too, Elvis, Grinch, whoever else you guys usually roll with. It'll be mad fun, I guarantee it. Peace...

Top Bottom