• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Orange And L.A. County Smashers

JOVAN

Smash Journeyman
Yeeeeah about that. I don't work there any more. They caught me steeling office supplies, ha ha ha, naw just kidding but seriuously I got caught giving away a PS2.

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
Yeeeeah about that. I don't work there any more. They caught me steeling office supplies, ha ha ha, naw just kidding but seriuously I got caught giving away a PS2.
dang man, I never thought you were the type to steal office supplies! just kidding! I knew you wouldnt do something bad, I mean if you dont like cussing, you wouldnt steal either(atleast from my perspective) Your just a good guy being nice and giving away a PS2 to someone. oh yeah, why not give ME a PS2?! Better yet a PS3! Just joking ;)

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Someone should hold liek a little smash fest on Sunday, and then someone should come up and pick me up so I can go to it.

LessThanThree

Smash Journeyman
hey, i wanna go, fil me in if you guys figure it out. Hey Jovan, i'm pretty much on Par with bearboy and forestsage now, my peach can beat nick falcon and falco and whoever else he uses, and nathan's ganon, and my doc can beat his jiggs... so yea, i wanna play you sometime soon so i could see how i am compared to you now, cuz i got better

JOVAN

Smash Journeyman
cool, cool good to hear from you man. Well see what happens this weekend then we can smash. Unless Frost can have a little something at his house then that would be good. Alright man tell Frost you know what to do.

The Grinch

Smash Journeyman
I say everyone who's going to the Biweekly later today should NOT go, and get together for some friendly smashing, and even give me a ride! :D

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
I'm down. My house is probably open for something on Sunday, actually. I'm going to have the house to myself for the next two weeks, so any smasher that wants to get his game on is welcome to stop by anytime for as long as he likes. This is more of a command rather than a request, cause I'd really like it if you did, as I'm itching to kick some ***. Let me know if you're coming over...

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
I'm down. My house is probably open for something on Sunday, actually. I'm going to have the house to myself for the next two weeks, so any smasher that wants to get his game on is welcome to stop by anytime for as long as he likes. This is more of a command rather than a request, cause I'd really like it if you did, as I'm itching to kick some ***. Let me know if you're coming over...
aww man...Beverly Hills....that's gotta take forever to get to you! Man, I wouldnt be able to play you cuz my mom would never wanna drive me.(The pains of not being able to drive >__>)

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
Upcoming minitourny! Low Tier and under only!

Hey guys, I've decided to have one of those tournies that I sometimes have at my place this Saturday. They are no longer on sundays because my sister is a ***** on sunday and needs the room to herself. Everyone I know here is invited. No outsiders please! The entry fee will be $2 for singles and $4 for doubles($2 each person)
MLG Rules will apply There wont be food here but there is a lot of food places by my house. It's gonna be on saturday because others will be able to stay as long as they want and that we will have the living room to ourselves.

I hope you guys come!

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
Connor just use standard MLG rules, it'll increase turnout. Low tier only? hmm, I don't have a low tier character, is it okay if i just enter doubles instead?

NK lets team.

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
Ok guys, finally got something together. Don't mean to detract from your crowd MF, but it seems we're far enough apart. I thought since the Van Nuys thing got canceled and how everyone's itching to smash: TOURNY AT MY PLACE THIS SAT! Addy's 133 S. Linden Dr. Beverly Hills 90212. Number's 310-276-1406. We'll try to start at 12, but if someone's late or whatnot, we'll make time for it. $5 entry, MLG. I'd like to do low tiers afterwards ($2), but if there is enough time/ppl and the majority would prefer, we'll do teams, in which case it'll be $10/team. We can have a fest the night before on Fri. (remember, open house always) and I'll let a few stay over if they want. DSF and Neal are coming, along with Hugz hopefully. I'll talk to Chu as well since he's still in town, see if we can get his lazy *** up here. That's about it. Reply with any questions/whatever. Peace...

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Ok guys, finally got something together. Don't mean to detract from your crowd MF, but it seems we're far enough apart. I thought since the Van Nuys thing got canceled and how everyone's itching to smash: TOURNY AT MY PLACE THIS SAT! Addy's 133 S. Linden Dr. Beverly Hills 90212. Number's 310-276-1406. We'll try to start at 12, but if someone's late or whatnot, we'll make time for it. $5 entry, MLG. I'd like to do low tiers afterwards ($2), but if there is enough time/ppl and the majority would prefer, we'll do teams, in which case it'll be $10/team. We can have a fest the night before on Fri. (remember, open house always) and I'll let a few stay over if they want. DSF and Neal are coming, along with Hugz hopefully. I'll talk to Chu as well since he's still in town, see if we can get his lazy *** up here. That's about it. Reply with any questions/whatever. Peace...
****, why are you so far away :(

JOVAN

Smash Journeyman
Looks like I could win this. I haven't seen a better Pikachu then mine. I will defentily show and of course bring Elvis.

Top Bottom