• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Orange And L.A. County Smashers

JOVAN

Smash Journeyman
Nice Catmanlch, "The Classics"

Dude we only got one wii man for this whole week, it stinks.

M/F Pro I can possibly smash but not till later tonight dude.

ForestSage

Smash Journeyman
Happy thanksgiving to you all. Yeah, we all post to much. Smash this weekend would be cool. Cough cough, nudge nudge, hint hint

Elvis

Smash Journeyman
In your hot sisters room!! and in La Habra Califor
Someone should come play with me before I go back to Riverside =)

I wanna play with elvis guy who apparently ***** Neighborhood P pretty badly. I wonder if I can beat em =(
yeah im petty sure you can, me and jovan often end up pretty even in our matches, i dotn recall ****** neighborhood P that badly though all though he did restart and want tons of rematches

Uh, no. And yes, you would beat him quite easily. He's not better than Billy.
whos billy? o and btw samus isnt my main ;) i want her to b but i really need some improvement

Edit- if anyone wants to smash today im free i already did all the thanksgiving stuff yesterday...
Hit me up on AIM mines El Rabid Lobo

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
Nice Catmanlch, "The Classics"

Dude we only got one wii man for this whole week, it stinks.

M/F Pro I can possibly smash but not till later tonight dude.
Dang, I was hoping you'd come tomorrow. Well, have fun at Menacing Mikes then :ohwell: Anything going on today? Im welcome to having anyone over later if they arent celebrating Turkey Day. I just wanna play some one so BAD!! The closest I get to a challenge in smash is my cousins who barely know how to short hop >__>. Call me cell if you can come so I can tell my parents. cell= 714-725-2902
I hope everyone has a good Thanksgiving.

I hope to play someone or I'll go insane :p

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
yeah im petty sure you can, me and jovan often end up pretty even in our matches, i dotn recall ****** neighborhood P that badly though all though he did restart and want tons of rematches
... You're only even with Jovan? :|

whos billy?
A really good technical Samus player Luigi knows

o and btw samus isnt my main ;) i want her to b but i really need some improvement
You said Falcon and Samus were your mains, and I beat your Falcon convincingly. In your sig you use Link / Young Link, and well... Sheik vs Link isn't pretty.

We can money match any dollar amount vs your Samus if you know you're better =)

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
so bored.....anything going on tomorrow? This weekend is turning into a crappy one for me now. Before you guys say anything, no I cant make it to MenacingMike's smashfest :urg:

The Grinch

Smash Journeyman
Yo yo sup everyone. Since I'm free today (11/24), I'd LOVE to smash with some people :D

Sooooo is anyone free to smash today???? Anyone? I suppose you could come to my place early in the day, just hit me up with if you're free, and we'll get some games going!

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
Yo yo sup everyone. Since I'm free today (11/24), I'd LOVE to smash with some people :D

Sooooo is anyone free to smash today???? Anyone? I suppose you could come to my place early in the day, just hit me up with if you're free, and we'll get some games going!
Hey Grinch, Im free tomorrow. I can make it tomorrow definitely but what time do I have to leave? I would love to play you but I gotta get your address.

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
Yo, whatup every1. I'm new to the area; just moved from Va. I'm livin with my relatives in Beverly Hills, right off Wilshire Blvd, just tryin to see what's up. I really don't know the area well, and I don't have wheels or nothin, so I know that's a neg. I'd say I'm a fairly good player; smashed with a few of the tops, with VA/DC's best semi frequently. I play a good IC, Falco, Sheik, and Pichu too. So yeah, that's about it. If anyone lives nearby, can get over here sometime, or whatever, hit me up on AIM @ Burgrep. My Bday's on Sun, and I'm also gonna to have the house to myself Fri-Mon next weekend, so maybe I'll try to set somethin up. Till then...

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
Hey guys well Catman if you want, I can have you over. Jovan, Elvis? Kanzaki? Wanna go? When should it be? Sunday? xD
Oh yeah Grinch, sorry to not come, I thought you were wiped out all day so I went with Jovan.

Jovan, thanks so much for driving me to San Fernando and back man, ur freaking awesome! I wanted to give you 5 more bucks cuz it didnt seem fair for me to just give you 6. oh yeah, I love this new line, "where's my money man?!" Lmao. Oh yeah, Im freaking happy, my 3rd win against your pikachu today man! Thanks for driving me again. Oh yeah, I hope McRusty walks back from LA alive >__>

JOVAN

Smash Journeyman
A one night Stand

Hey guys well Catman if you want, I can have you over. Jovan, Elvis? Kanzaki? Wanna go? When should it be? Sunday? xD
Oh yeah Grinch, sorry to not come, I thought you were wiped out all day so I went with Jovan.

Jovan, thanks so much for driving me to San Fernando and back man, ur freaking awesome! I wanted to give you 5 more bucks cuz it didnt seem fair for me to just give you 6. oh yeah, I love this new line, "where's my money man?!" Lmao. Oh yeah, Im freaking happy, my 3rd win against your pikachu today man! Thanks for driving me again. Oh yeah, I hope McRusty walks back from LA alive >__>

Yeah man no problem it wouldn"t be as fun with out you. So much happened today! For one thing this is the farthest and longest smash fest ever! 2:00 A.M. in the morning. But it was fun. Oh great line I should have said that to DSF when he was dodgen us. NK and Shmooguy why didn"t you stay all well you didn"t miss much DSF and Nenzumi left after home town and Mcrusty, Marth Falco Pro DC money and I decided to go to P-Bodys house in east LA. He is awsome his falco is too good. DC says he is the best Falco in So-Cal. Oh yeah conner I hope Mcrusty will get home alright tommorw I feel bad for ditching him. Good games Mencing Mike sorry for your mom kicking all of us out.

The Grinch

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys just wanted to apologize for those who messaged me and was supposed to come over today...what happened was:

I was going to have M/F Pro and some others over for some smash, since I didn't have anything to do today, but I ended up staying up alllllll nite last nite, went over to my local Gamestop at 6:30 and waited until it opened to get some awesome black friday deals ;] Then I walked back home (Bleh), was DEAD tired/feeling terrible, so I fell asleep. Next thing I know, I wake up and two of my friends are here, so I decided to just chill with them.

Sorry again to everyone, and if you're doing anything on Sunday M/F Pro, I'm gonna try my hardest to go if I don't work that day =] Tomorrow (or today, I guess?) Is my friend's birthday party, and I love her to death so I def can't miss that. Plus my band is playing for her bday, soooo yeah ;]

Top Bottom