• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Opinions For The New Tier List

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc King

Smash Lord
Dude, Fox can't infinite in tourney play because no legal stage has a wall forever. and Falco's recovery isn't that bad. Falco has the shine, side B, up B, one of the best double jumps, and can short side B. Falco's recovery is the same exact thing, but his up b move is shorter than Fox's.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
falco can't chain throw ****** seriously there's no hitstun on them and they can all buffer a roll/spot dodge out of jab/shine out. or even di to tech.

Doc King jump because you have options doesn't mean s***. take pichu's/young link's/fox's recovery they can all walljump it doens't haelp their recovery even the least bit other than giving them a s***ier angle when not wall jumping fox would be able to go straight up or ride the wall now he has to ride the wall.

tell you what can you tell me falco's plan to not gimped if I b-throw you as pichu/pikachu? heck even f-throw near the edge falco is d*** near f***ed rom jumping into a move or them dropping down to hit him. a throw off the stage makes him have a 50-50 chance normally and that's when everyone esle in the game is little no big deal just jump back on with an attack or my long useful airdodge and then I can up-B if i'm in trouble.

also falco's recovery is worse than fox's which i sWHAT you're compareing.

also fox can still wave shine you around off the edge to a shine or up-smash gimp.

Seriously inf. to off stage gimp is hella legit if you can.

Doc King listen to what's being said or shut the f*** up.

i've tryed to be respectful but you're going to be the first person ever on my irgone list at this rate

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
If I am not to point out flaws and show ways to prove himself wrong/right then I should do nothing or teach him wrong.

I try to be nicer about it than most people have been and i've even told people to leave him a lone a little bit. But I will try to respect your wishes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom