• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ontario Power Rankings

Izek

Smash Cadet
Coffeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee black!!! <3

WumpaWolfy

Smash Cadet
Watch out for Dana, (goes by Red/mypethuman, sheik main) give him a couple tourneys and he'll be a serious contender for the Ontario power rankings.

Bing

Smash Master
AUSTIN!. Good ****!

Watch out for Dana, (goes by Red/mypethuman, sheik main) give him a couple tourneys and he'll be a serious contender for the Ontario power rankings.
Yeah, I've played him a bunch of times, had him in pools twice. He's good and all, but I mean, he NEVER comes to these local tournaments.

Niko_K

Smash Master
St.Catharines SSBM scene is coming back to life and we're having our first SSBM tournament in a long time this December 15th. These are going to be monthlies sponsored by a gaming shop and we hope that we can continue to help the SSBM scene grow here in Ontario.

Our new official thread for Niagara region is here: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=330555

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
kurtis 6th, not bad.

also, it occured to me the other day; do you actually not think any ottawa players are top 10 worthy, or is this pretty much just GTA power rankings?

HammerTime

Smash Journeyman
I guess I shouldn't be complaining but I find it kinda weird how I'm even on the PR considering i didnt even show up to the december monthly, meanwhile people like Sanuzi did show up

unknown522

Some guy
For the most part I guess. But no most of them wouldn't be good enough to be on it. Except tect. But he doesn't go to any tourneys.

Ottawa barely ever has tourneys (if they ever do). I know that one attempted tourney had 3 entrants.

There are no other tourneys hosted other than the monthly

:phone:

unknown522

Some guy
Well, you did place 5th at the last 2 that you entered. One of them you outplace izek and placed the same as Reis.

The other one you tied with josh for 5th. And then he placed 9th at this one.

And then besides that, he hasn't been to any other ones in a while

:phone:

Riddlebox

Smash Journeyman
Basically I'm inactive (for like 3 montlies) I wont get put on for placing well or beating anyone cause of that inactivity unless I beat someone above top 5. Josh did about as well as you did, but because of the last tournament he got beat by an unranked/inactive so it's up in the air. You have 3 consistent placings and attendance. So unless you don't show up for the next one and he places well or someone else does really well the PR shouldn't change.

If that's wrong idk what's right.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Get it started yourself brother! Honestly play with some casual players or other people simply interested in the game and introduce them to the complexity of competitive play. In Niagara we have a decent population of players but it's not like any of us would place top 5 in Toronto or anything. I'm just trying to get anyone who likes the game to play and try to instill ambition within them.

Top Bottom