• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ontario Power Rankings

Europhoria

Smash Lord
Jack nitpicks posts because it helps mask his deep-rooted hatred towards people that play blue characters.
Wait doesn't he play Blue Fox too? rofl I can never keep up with everyone and their changing colour schemes except that Ryan and Imadh play all the black characters and that you play Green usually

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
I'm the only one in Meadowvale Crew not on this list.

Inconsistent attendance and subpar abilities. Cheers. I'm glad for Izek and Reis though... you guys got this.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Dash attack --> up tilt --> dair --> more dair --> up tilt (optional) --> up smash

Now you too can combo as well as KirbyKaze

Izek

Smash Cadet
uhhhhhhhhhhhhh. i don't really mind MU tbh. imma go falco. and for best of i wanna say 3/5 but at same time i want it to be quick so 2/3. im not sure YET.

idea

Smash Master
i think next time i come over we need to do 4 way multiplayer goldeneye.

enjoy spawning on top of my proxy and remote mines lolol just wait till i re-memorize all the spawn points in every level

sauc3

Smash Lord
i think next time i come over we need to do 4 way multiplayer goldeneye.

enjoy spawning on top of my proxy and remote mines lolol just wait till i re-memorize all the spawn points in every level
facility vents

that is all

Reis

Smash Rookie
Riddlebox should be above me on this list hes been out placing me for a long time now.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
I think people need to talk mor ****

:phone:
Yo that's what I'm saying.

like, who the *** is Izek? This cat has been playing for like 4 months maybe and he's in top 7? wack. MM me at the next one son yall aint even that good.

Kyle's real comfy just sitting there at 5th or whatever cuz everyone sucks vs puff. get at me with your gimmicks and bs.

James you aint even that good son. I basically taught you how to play this game back i nthe day. I'll go mr. miyagi on ur a**, wax on wax off. still free.

jack remember when i bodied you like a year ago at nightmare's? Not a damn thing changed son. free.

Hammertime?!?? I DONT EVEN

MM me.

Jethrotex

Smash Journeyman
Can I trade you a Dark Magician Girl for that? I need think I can place that in one of my strategy decks.

Top Bottom