• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ontario Power Rankings

Jethrotex

Smash Journeyman
I have my old trusty deck laying around :p Plus I do have an actual Dark Magician Girl I pulled from a random pack... happiest day of my life... back then... my life... back then. Doubt that deck is any good though, lol.

Jethrotex

Smash Journeyman
I'll mm you or anyone else in this region for that amount multiplied by how many melee tourneys I've been to this year.

I'm confident none of you will win my money.
I am assuming that there is humour in this comment as you have not participated in any tournaments in the present year, 2012, and as such, the number of tournaments you have been to would be 0. Multiplying this very round number by numerical properties of that which was offered at first, 50, would entail a money match of 0 dollars, and as such, if one were to defeat you in this game of Super Smash Brothers Melee, you would not have to give up any money. Therefore, the confidence you contain is due to you being incapable of losing money. In conclusion, no one would be able to win your money as you would not be betting any money, making your statement true.

I have solved this case! To the batmobile Watson!

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
I ain't even good bro

You, Camilo, and Imadh are so much better than me

I didn't even place at the last monthly

And I got 2nd at the one before that

I'm not even a person - don't look at me!

[/hide]

[/dark]

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Wow, I wasn't sure if this was updated so I was gonna propose an update to the thread and it turned out to be exactly what Ryan updated it with.

looool.

Cool.

robyextreme

Smash Ace
Other mentions (basically players that should probably be on the PR, but can't be determined due to lack of attendance):

Raynex (Bernard) - :foxmelee:
Ministry (Nick) - :sheikmelee:
Tect (Mikey) - :foxmelee: :falcomelee:
Summonedfist (Jack) - :foxmelee:
Sanuzi (josh) - :falcomelee: :foxmelee:

get yo **** together people and get on pr lol

unknown522

Some guy
Hasn't entered a local in like 9-10 months. Always busy or something comes up last minute.

He's still definitely like top 4 (no offence to people), but he doesn't come. Aside from impulse.

:phone:

WumpaWolfy

Smash Cadet
Hasn't entered a local in like 9-10 months. Always busy or something comes up last minute.

He's still definitely like top 4 (no offence to people), but he doesn't come. Aside from impulse.

:phone:

Can't be that long, I swear the last tourney I went to was back around march/april and I faced Raynex in pools.

Diversity

Smash Rookie
I'm saying this right now; every time I've seen Tect play Euphoria, Tect wins convincingly. I know this power ranking is based on the match monthlies, and there's not many tournaments or recordings of all the players listed, but I'm just talking about what I've seen at Kingston and the Queen's Smash-fests over the last few years.

Yes, I realize that it's impossible to measure power rankings accurately if there's no objective indicator. I'm sorry I couldn't provide any very insightful input.

Top Bottom