• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Only in Niagara II - November 8 - St.Catharines, Ontario #Can be unstickied#

Niko_K

Smash Master
If you don't have anywhere to stay, you can sleep in a tent. It isn't a big deal.

Also, you can pay $50 of it off when you win in our MM!

zaf

Smash Lord
If you don't have anywhere to stay, you can sleep in a tent. It isn't a big deal.

Also, you can pay $50 of it off when you win in our MM!
in a tent lol?
do you have any idea how cold it is now lol
someone should house him,
i dont think he can hold a tent while biking anyways

BentoBox

Smash Master
I hear the stars are a beautiful sight when watched from the beach. We can set up our tents together Drk.P <3

D

Deleted member

man u the most 2 faced there is. first you be typin in all orange font now you be frontin this red font bullshiat. get yo head in the game son.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Funny, you will just be another person I will ingnore.

Anyway I found someone who can drive me there. But I have to make it like half way to N.Y. So I have about a week to figure out how to get there. or get money for it. So if all goes well, can anyone offer housing if I can make it?
?

D

Deleted member

lol ok, but i've never not told you that you suck, in fact, ever since melee i've been callin u out on ur silly psychological johnz lmao

hahahah man i should totally interview you in the "interview dark.pch" thread.

I ask the questions!

Sliq

Smash Master
I won't be the only American there! YESSSSSSSSSSSS.

Also, I live an hour from where this tourney will be, and I'm sure my roommate won't mind if you need to crash at mah place, Dark Peach.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
How the **** is all this **** happening in the one tournament I wont be around for.

This boggles the mind.... what are the ****in chances...

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Props to Niko for starting **** with DP as soon as he walsk into the thread.

If either one beats the other in the tourney its gonna be epic.

Place your bets with me!

Niko vs Dark peach!

The ultimate showdown of men in dresses!

To Dark Peach: Wanna have match if you can come? Friendly or MM, either way, that would really depend on yer monies situation when you get here I guess... but I fell like I have to face Niko's number 1 enemy/ rival.

Bo3 none the less.

Cyan_

Smash Lord
Oh yeah, that reminds me. Not sure if this has been asked/answered already, but are any of the matches going to be recorded and be put on Youtube? :O

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
steve you got any confirmation?
99% sure I can take you. The 1% is my dad being a d.ck the day-of.

LOL Niko's SNAPPING

and 90$ round trip isnt that bad =\ it shouldn't be too hard to round up like 40$
Yeh wow Niko, chill. He didn't do anything wrong.

Also, lol, $40 in about a week? Seems kinda impossible if you don't have a job.

So you are 2 faced as well eh? I see. ok then.
man u the most 2 faced there is. first you be typin in all orange font now you be frontin this red font bullshiat. get yo head in the game son.
I LOL'd.

Props to Niko for starting **** with DP as soon as he walsk into the thread.

If either one beats the other in the tourney its gonna be epic.

Place your bets with me!

Niko vs Dark peach!

The ultimate showdown of men in dresses!
Sorry Niko, but I'd be betting on Drk.Pch.

I haven't seen you play in a while though, so you might be better now =O.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Oh yeah, that reminds me. Not sure if this has been asked/answered already, but are any of the matches going to be recorded and be put on Youtube? :O
If Desh comes and brings his Gamebridge I can upload to my YouTube.

Or I can borrow it from him.
Other than that, all I'll have is a digital camera, which has pretty good quality nonetheless.

It was $1500 or so I think.

Gichan

Smash Champion
woah woah woah Steve, what the ****? When did you own Niko? Unless this is some wifi gay **** then screw that you cannot underestimate Niko. He is teh pwnage.

My money on Niko, hands down!!!!!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I still have a problem with getting there. The person who lives in Rochester? That place, that's where she wants me to meet her at. My big problem is getting there. There is no train from here that goes there, and the bus will cost more than what I have. Plus singles is 15?

Mostly likely I can't go cause I need to be driving there from here, and so far no one can do it. So lets not get all hyped and all. Don't expect anything from me.

Also I am not here for Niko, If I was to go i would not bother playing him at all. I dislike him so I wont go playing him or talking to him for that matter. I would like to have fun and a good time with canada and not have anyone ruin it. I play to have fun, not have enemies and get into it with them.

Heads ups on thursday nite if I can go. But my chances are low. but i'll keep updated with the thread to see if anything happens. That is all.

MDK00

Smash Ace
You are such a pu$$y.
quoted for correction

instigating is what black ppl do. im just following my stereotype dont hurt me :)

edit:
truth be told if niko is just about as good as i last remember and after talkin to dark peach a bit and watching several of his vids i'd predict 3-1 (bo5) for dark peach.

im jus keepin it real.
but srsly sum1 house drk pch. and drk pch if u can make it plz do regardless of all this nonsense, i'll show u a good time

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I thank all that offered to house me. I'm greatful. But first I have to figure out a way to get there. I'm gonna see if my friend knows a way or has any connections for me to get to rochester. Thats the only thing that is holding me back from going.

I was not playing to go to begin with. but my friend said she could grive me there if I could get to rochester. And I have about 70$ So I am trying to see if I can somehow get lucky with this much on me.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I did think of that. The metro north to a stop all the way up in N.Y called ostville. Something like that. And that is like 3 hours away from rochester

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
Niko vs Pch..........needs more HYPEEEEEEEEEEE.............this is gonna be good stuff

also.........happy haloween!

Top Bottom