• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Only in Niagara II - November 8 - St.Catharines, Ontario #Can be unstickied#

KC18

Smash Journeyman
lolmacsux.

Btw that easycap capture card has ****ty drivers, it took forever to get the right ones and a proper config for ulead.

whoops, its lawlb0t.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
The real question Chester, is why is brawl ostrasized at every melee event?
The tourney directers at cast4 said they would shut down any brawl setup found at any time during the 2 day tournament, now THAT is ****ed up.

I'm traveling there and I'm going to have to sneak around to try and play some of the WC brawl players that will be there. So much for me proving EC > WC in brawl....

Also LOL at Miller's huge lettered post.

zaf

Smash Lord
despite how ghey they have become
someone should send an invitation to pure pwnage for oin2
id love for them to actually play pro's at games they like and see how much they suck

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
The real question Chester, is why is brawl ostrasized at every melee event?
The tourney directers at cast4 said they would shut down any brawl setup found at any time during the 2 day tournament, now THAT is ****ed up.

I'm traveling there and I'm going to have to sneak around to try and play some of the WC brawl players that will be there. So much for me proving EC > WC in brawl....

Also LOL at Miller's huge lettered post.
I cannot answer your question, but I can say that both cases are stupid. Like, i can understand if we're keeping tvs for tournaments, but during doubles, and bracket matches, we should be allowed to play brawl, melee, third strike all we want. People that discriminate because of what game you play are stupid in the first place.

I hate the split between the brawl and melee communities
qft. it shows how idiotic people can be.

D

Deleted member

people at my dorm thought they'd **** me at brawl..then i beat them and they're like..

"OH YEAH WELL YOU WOULDNT TOUCH ME IN MELEE, BRAWL IS EASY"

(puts in melee)

*jake combos n downsmashes all day on the scrubbiest "wavedashing" fox ive ever seen*

*silence*

D

Deleted member

yea kage it'll be good to play melee at a high level for a while - friendlies?

Anth0ny

Smash Master
despite how ghey they have become
someone should send an invitation to pure pwnage for oin2
id love for them to actually play pro's at games they like and see how much they suck
I could probably ask them to come. I know the crew really well and was in one episode of Pure Pwnage. However, talking to Jarett Cale (Jeremy), he tells me that he'd probably get pwned by pro smashers since he doesn't go to any tournaments. So he probably wouldn't come...unless he needs some footage for an episode...

Then he told me that he's beta testing Starcraft II. I came.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Divinokage, wanna do some Melee friendlies? I'm bring a copy.
uhh sure, why not, just hope you can hang in there for a while. =P Keep your spirit high.

I could probably ask them to come. I know the crew really well and was in one episode of Pure Pwnage. However, talking to Jarett Cale (Jeremy), he tells me that he'd probably get pwned by pro smashers since he doesn't go to any tournaments. So he probably wouldn't come...unless he needs some footage for an episode...

That's pretty cool, =).. He definitely needs footage from Kage the warrior! =)

Percon

Smash Lord
Priority #1 is making sure that everything finishes on time. There can be a Melee setup if everything goes as planned and we have more than TVs (which looks like the case, thankfully).

BTW this is what I'm thinking for time (new version):

9:30 *MAYBE*: Breakfast at venue (if we can get cooks to come)

10:00 setup/resigstrasion

11:30 R1 pools (16 pools, 2 stock 5 min, top 3 move on) AND doubles

3:00 R2 pools (8 pools of 6, 3 stock if we're doing good for time, top 4 move on)

5:00 32-man Bracket

7:00 Hopefully everything is done by then, time for friendlies and crews and stuff. But I have a feeling it won't work out this fast.

Does this work with everyone?

zaf

Smash Lord

meh, hes a cool guy and all just...... ugh, ive no desire to speak of the show anymore lol..

he would get ***** hard,

but he should go to see what the pro's are capable of

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Oh crap, if stuff is starting at like 11 I have to come WAY earlier.

Also, Jake and Travis! I'm 99.95 sure everything is alright with you guys getting a ride.
The 0.1% is like, death in the family or like, meteor showers.

"C"let

Smash Journeyman

they should come and have a crew battle against KAGE THE WORRIER in melee I'm kinda know what the result will be. and this goes for all the non meleers you should try having a crew battle against KAGE we had that two days ago and he took 26 stocks before going down

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
We played at Josh's tournament in Pools.

First match your Ganon beat my Falco.
Second Match my Pika beat your Ganon.
And then your Ganon beat my GaW.

Ahh yes, good times. =D

You probably don't remember because you have no idea who I am =P.

Edit: GI are you coming to this?

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
Is there anything we're short on? If I come I might be able to bring something (I'm really paranoid about my stuff)

I got Melee, a Gamebridge and Melee 2.0 Codes (And obviously Wii and Brawl but those are not too likely :X)

D

Deleted member

steve, where do you pick me up? yonge and bloor? is that the plan?

pastaboy

Smash Champion
2 rounds of pools = me not in bracket. more time for drinking

@jake: omfg i read your harry pooter thing, i loled soo hard, especially at the part when he says "ORLY" "next time dont stealz my linez" lolol

@sliq: o well its increasing hype!!!.

judge!

Smash Ace
can u change bloohaha to judge

my new online name is judge now and thats what ill go by..yes judgemeow

PND

Smash Champion
Man, I didn't realize JigglesThePuff was coming.

I need to have matches with him. Money, friendly, smoked meat, or whatever. Seriously, this is a NEED. I need to see how my Jiggs stacks up.

Top Bottom