• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Only in Niagara II - November 8 - St.Catharines, Ontario #Can be unstickied#

Cyan_

Smash Lord
Moar hype. :D

Like I said before, are any matches going to be recorded/put on Youtube? (Sorry if this has been answered before)

Mikey7

Smash Lord
hey Mikey, what you think of my idea posted earlier?
I'm not sure how long I'll be sticking around for, good idea if the crews are just a bunch of random people put together. We'll play it by ear at the tourney but my participation in crews depends on how long I'm willing to stay for after I lose out lol. Was talking to other Mississauga members a while back and they also said they want to put a crew together, so like I said we will play it by ear. Personally though I think crews for this tournament should be based solely on region : P...just because there are no actual "crews" except CoS. Depends on if the people I talked to actually materialize the crew because we talked about it a while back (I was iffy on coming until I was told Mississauga would need members for regional crew battles). I don't oppose the idea though : P

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
edit:
truth be told if niko is just about as good as i last remember and after talkin to dark peach a bit and watching several of his vids i'd predict 3-1 (bo5) for dark peach.

im jus keepin it real.
See? I'm not the only one who thinks Drk.Pch is good.

Also, Niko, why are you so hostile towards him when he isn't even saying anything to you? It's just making you look bad. =S

Like I said before, are any matches going to be recorded/put on Youtube? (Sorry if this has been answered before)
Go check my previous post.

nickcam

Smash Ace
ya i def agree with mikey if sauga has enough representatives it should definitely have its own crew

Wolfblade

Smash Lord

Also, Niko, why are you so hostile towards him when he isn't even saying anything to you? It's just making you look bad. =S

Niko and Dark Peach are eternal rivals (even though i don't think they've ever met). Wing on the Peach forums sometime and search their names, they aregue so much, its hysterical. They were gonna have a 50 dollar mm back in sept but tornadoe johns blew away their chances at that.

From the looks of it DP will not have the cash for that, but I'd like to see one of them get put in their place non the less. Doesn't matter who wins or loses between them, its gonna cause just more hilarity after that.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Lol, I'd love to see one of them get put in their place. =P

Also, on Monday if I remember I'm going to take a picture of Percon Construction =P.

zaf

Smash Lord
Regional crews > Drafted crews
qft

some of us montreal guys are bringing a laptop and a dazzle for recording.
the files are put right into movie files are can easily be uploaded to youtube
we were suppose to have 2 laptops and 2 dazzles
but one of the laptops, being mine, has a fried graphics card
which means i cant record
and there is no way i can have it fixed by the time oin2 comes.

if someone from gtan is willing to bring their laptop, i will install the program for recording
and we can use that laptop

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
qft

some of us montreal guys are bringing a laptop and a dazzle for recording.
the files are put right into movie files are can easily be uploaded to youtube
we were suppose to have 2 laptops and 2 dazzles
but one of the laptops, being mine, has a fried graphics card
which means i cant record
and there is no way i can have it fixed by the time oin2 comes.

if someone from gtan is willing to bring their laptop, i will install the program for recording
and we can use that laptop

A guy from Michigan I know will have his to record on a station.

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Hmm...I think Pasta can use his laptop, he already has Ulead studio. He has his own capture card, but the sound doesn't record properly, the chip is damaged or something. So you can probably use his laptop w/ your capture card.

This is awesome, so many matches are going to be recorded. I just recieved my Easycap and I am going to test it soon.

buenob

Smash Lord
if it's "any" laptop I can bring mine for sure, if it requires special config mine might not make the cut... pm me with the details but if it works out count me in

zaf

Smash Lord
if it's "any" laptop I can bring mine for sure, if it requires special config mine might not make the cut... pm me with the details but if it works out count me in
i just need any laptop at all.
i need to install a program
preferably a laptop that isnt more than 2 years old =P

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
dark pch, if you can manage to get to this.
ill buy you a "warning peach" shirt
Ha ha ha, Thanks.

I'll check out later, gotta ftilt some kids right now
Are you talking aboput tantalus? Cause if you are, she is the one who said she drive me there. But I have to get to rochester she says.

when ever he comes saying something to me, its due to jealousy. So the more he goes on, the more it shows cause he thinks he is better. if he really believe that, he not be messing with me no? Thats how I see it. And with that in mind, what he says does not mean anything to me.

But What shocked me was I thought I have so much canada hate all because of Niko. And a small reason I might have not wanted to go to this.

Niko and Dark Peach are eternal rivals (even though i don't think they've ever met). Wing on the Peach forums sometime and search their names, they aregue so much, its hysterical. They were gonna have a 50 dollar mm back in sept but tornadoe johns blew away their chances at that.

From the looks of it DP will not have the cash for that, but I'd like to see one of them get put in their place non the less. Doesn't matter who wins or loses between them, its gonna cause just more hilarity after that.
I am not his rival. A rival is a friend to me that competes with me alot. Niko is no where near my friend and I don't like him. He is just an azz as you can see. Wether its threads about me, sending me stupid IM's over MSN, or putting my name in videos insulting me, Its always something dumb from him. Which is the reason I dislike him. And on top of that there is lots who get him hype and they start to do what Niko does (yes I am serious). And him knowing this he goes on.

Thats why I dont like him.

pastaboy

Smash Champion
i just need any laptop at all.
i need to install a program
preferably a laptop that isnt more than 2 years old =P
blargh, mines like 4 years old, w/e il just record with my no sound capture card. For the people with recording devices, if you want, you could upload the videos to fileplanet or somthign like that and then me or millar will dl them and put all of em tourny vids on an niagara smash acount

buenob

Smash Lord
lol, brand new laptop with 120GB of storage ready for use... count mine in... I _might_ be able to bring another one, would a 1 year old mac powerbook work?

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Ha ha ha, Thanks.

I am not his rival. A rival is a friend to me that competes with me alot. Niko is no where near my friend and I don't like him. He is just an azz as you can see. Wether its threads about me, sending me stupid IM's over MSN, or putting my name in videos insulting me, Its always something dumb from him. Which is the reason I dislike him. And on top of that there is lots who get him hype and they start to do what Niko does (yes I am serious). And him knowing this he goes on.

Thats why I dont like him.
Oh I know you don't like him but he sees you as a rival and I'm well aware he will deny this but its true. Pretty sure one of his biggest goals is to show you up.

But yeah like I said before, if you come wanna MM, or friendly if yer short on cash?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Oh I know you don't like him but he sees you as a rival and I'm well aware he will deny this but its true. Pretty sure one of his biggest goals is to show you up.

But yeah like I said before, if you come wanna MM, or friendly if yer short on cash?
I can't see that being true cause there is people like edrees who are better than I am. You don't rival with someone and have them hate/dislike you. Rivary is not made that way or how it worst. It got to a point where it went too far and brings to many problems. And he can come in here and say w/e he wants and insult me like the usual troll he is. Kid is seriously not worth me touching in a match at all. And no matter what he says, I am not playing him.

Aside from this I think I would be able to play you for a buck. if I somehow win that maybe that would be a start of my small MM and maybe leave with something.

So what Character would it be Vs my Peach?

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
I can't see that being true cause there is people like edrees who are better than I am. You don't rival with someone and have them hate/dislike you. Rivary is not made that way or how it worst. It got to a point where it went too far and brings to many problems. And he can come in here and say w/e he wants and insult me like the usual troll he is. Kid is seriously not worth me touching in a match at all. And no matter what he says, I am not playing him.

Aside from this I think I would be able to play you for a buck. if I somehow win that maybe that would be a start of my small MM and maybe leave with something.

So what Character would it be Vs my Peach?
My main is Lucario, but I wouldn't have a problem with having a Bo3 and allowing counterpicks... dunno if you use anyone else, if not then I'll just stick Lucario.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
you guys are taking your beef to seriously........Dark just play Niko, your going to be driving this far and your not even gonna play one another? thats just lame imo

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
My main is Lucario, but I wouldn't have a problem with having a Bo3 and allowing counterpicks... dunno if you use anyone else, if not then I'll just stick Lucario.
I only Play Peach so I guess its set.

you guys are taking your beef to seriously........Dark just play Niko, your going to be driving this far and your not even gonna play one another? thats just lame imo
I like to avoid people I don't like. causes less problems. And like I said before, if I go, I am not there for Niko.

Cyan_

Smash Lord
I'm bringing a copy of Melee...so does anyone wanna play a few friendlies or 1$ MM? ;P

Miller

Smash Lord
Melee will not be played untill after every brawl even (runawayfire crews probably) is completed.

*Everything italicized shall be replaced with their other alias.

Cyan_

Smash Lord
Alright. $1 MM cause I'm poor and I'm not THAT good at Melee. I'm decent, but Melee is tooooo fun.

zaf

Smash Lord
lol, brand new laptop with 120GB of storage ready for use... count mine in... I _might_ be able to bring another one, would a 1 year old mac powerbook work?
nope a macbook would not work,
i refuse to use one
those , if you can call them , "computers" are horrible
there is nothing powerful about a mac powerbook

buenob

Smash Lord
yeah i hate macs too, but it's my housemates.... and it's not a powerbook it's mac book pro... or whatever the !$#@^ they call them these days...

out of curiosity, can you link me to the program you're going to install? i can get it up and running before hand

Top Bottom