• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Online Yoshi Ditto Tournament!!!

secretweapon

Smash Apprentice
im gonna have to drop out of this tourny
my wii wont get online even though it locates the router. it stopped working like a day after the tourny started and ive tried almost everyday since to get it to work. sry to those who have been trying to set up a match with me.

KiwiBear

Smash Rookie
bwett told me bigman records matches
i want to go ahead and call him out and see if hell record our match if he accepts my challenge.

Kiwikomix

Smash Ace
Sorry for double post...
Bad news Kiwi, I can't get my Wii to turn on. I'll mess around with it and see if I can get on in a bit.

Kiwikomix

Smash Ace
The legendary triple post >_>
Good games Kiwi. I'm sorry you had to see the first match, that was some of the worst playing of my life. 3 SD's = I suck.

Kiwikomix

Smash Ace
I have more set wins than losses, but I have more match losses than wins. Someone explain that to me...

Bwett

Smash Ace
Alright dudes, so the time is nearing to start sending in results. Now, of course you still have 1 week if you still want to play more matches, but, for me, I think most people have enough matches to see who will be in the top 8 easily so I'm definitely stopping. So you have two choices. You can either go ahead and send in your results now, or try to get in more matches until the actual stopping time. Also, make sure you follow the format on the first page so you make it easy on me. I'm interested who will be in the playoffs! WOOOO lol

Jump_Man

Smash Apprentice
So I didn't even have to brawl Big and Mmac to submit my scres. Great -_-

auroreon

Smash Ace
Ok, I've sent a PM to everyone participating excpet KillerYoshi... cos I just cannoy find what your username is.
I have played barely any games and I'm trying to get some more matches in so if anyone wants to play just send me a PM.

Jump_Man

Smash Apprentice
Here's who I've played so far:

Bwett
Mmac
Bigman
Wubblez
Depster
Biohazard
Meta Dude (On AiB, I'm SubMan799 there)
Auroreon

Anyone not on that list, send me a PM when you want to brawl

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Wifi disconnections suck. If the problem I'm having is the same one I had a few days ago, I might not be able to play anyone except for those in or right by New Jersey. Hopefully this'll just go away in time like last time though.

I owe you that match, Auroreon.

Defender

Smash Rookie
Hello everyone. Well, since the "preliminary" portion of the tournament is just about over, I thought that I'd post the results of my matches so that everyone could see them. So, in roughly chronological order, here they are:

Mmac: 0-2 Loss
Auroreon: 0-2 Loss
Wubblez: 0-2 Loss
Kiwibear: 0-2 Loss
Meta Dude: 1-2 Loss
The Killer Yoshi: 1-2 Loss
Biohazard93: 0-2 Loss
Kiwikomix: 1-2 Loss
DarkLeviathan89: 0-2 Loss
KoopaKoopaParatroopa: 2-1 Win

Hopefully this woeful performance won't give you guys nightmares, (just kidding) but despite all the losses, I think that I have really benefitted from the tourney. I fought most of you pretty close, closer than you'd think given my record, but as you can see, I really started to make some improvements near the end of the tourney. All in all, I have learned a lot about my playing style and my strenghts and weaknesses.

Obviously, I won't be going on to the "egg-celent" eight (or whatever we want to call them), but I wish all of you who are moving on the best of luck. Lastly, thanks once again to everyone who played me and to bwett1 for hosting the tournament.

bigman40

Smash Master
Defender, I Know we didn't get the chance to play, so if you want, we can do some friendlies.

Here's my list:

aura- 2/0 Win
mmac- 2/1 Win
sub- 2/1 Win
depster- 2/1 Win
wubblez- 2/0 Win
darklevi- 1/2 Lost
caroselambra- 2/1 Win
kiwikomix- 2/0 Win
chaco- 2/0 Win

Jump_Man

Smash Apprentice
****, I was awful in those first two matches. Oh well, at least I managed to get the win. Good games kiwikomix

Top Bottom