• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Online Yoshi Ditto Tournament!!!

Jump_Man

Smash Apprentice
Actually, it did lag a bit, but nothing big imo

so just one match left, and then we can start the semi finals

D

Deleted member

Its double elimination. So that means even if someone lost first round, they can still comeback and win the whole thing. Im lookin at u kiwi =P

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Idk if I should call that GG. >_< The second match wasn't a good win at all. Well, I beat Les 2-0

Well, we can have some friendlies another time. Hope we don't have a SD fest in those.
Yeah, I usually do better than that, lol. I haven't had that many SDs like that in a while.

It's double elimination anyway, so I still another shot at it. Woot.

Kiwikomix

Smash Ace
Its double elimination. So that means even if someone lost first round, they can still comeback and win the whole thing. Im lookin at u kiwi =P
Oh $hit it's on son.

BTW, I hope I get a chance to play you in this tourney, Les. You were the only person that I wanted to get beaten by that I never got a chance to play T_T

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
BTW, I hope I get a chance to play you in this tourney, Les. You were the only person that I wanted to get beaten by that I never got a chance to play T_T
I can play a few friendlies if you want. I need more practice, I just ended a 6-day break from Brawl yesterday, and I could use some more Yoshi dittos.

Kiwikomix

Smash Ace
You mean right now?
And tell me about Brawl breaks, I went to a tourney for Melee and I haven't played Brawl since before then.

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
I'm up for it if you are. I'll be online for a bit longer, so we can both get in some Brawl practice.

D

Deleted member

Lol i was guessing he won, cuz Les is freakin amazing and ur only really amazing kiwi QQ. He beats me too don worry =)

But seriously, Les is mine.

Bwett

Smash Ace
Alright, next matches!
Kiwikomix vs. Burntsocks
Carouselambra vs. Darkleviathon
Jumpman vs. bwett
Mmac vs. bigman40

I'm just chilling for awhile Jumpman if you want to play anytime in this hour.

D

Deleted member

Ok, but ur gonna destroy me. I suck online now, dunno why =/ Ill make.

D

Deleted member

Meh that was lame. U get lag johns. GGs regardless.

I won 2-0 against kiwi.

Kiwikomix

Smash Ace
<----- lost
And here's a possible list of Johns from which I can select:
- Too laggy
- I haven't played enough recently
- I lost already today so I had low morale
- Stocky is better than I am
- I suck at Yoshi dittos
- I could beat you with Meta-Knight

ggz son

Jump_Man

Smash Apprentice
wow, what a set. You ran through me in that first match, but I got you in those last two :p

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Carousel, you can probably find me online and able to play at night, usually around 9 EST. I'm usually on before that, but it usually varies.

Jump_Man

Smash Apprentice
Awesome, so I'm gonna get an easy win in the semi-finals! W007! Finals here I come :p

Mmac

Smash Lord
I hate this placement, you paired me with the only person here that could beat me >_>

Now must destroy Socks and Jump

Super serious face activated >: (

Top Bottom