• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Online Yoshi Ditto Tournament!!!

Bwett

Smash Ace
Alright dudes, here are the results from what I received from everyone:
1: Mmac
2: bigman40
3: bwett1
4: Jump Man
5: DarkLeviathon89
6: Kiwikomix
7: Carouselambra
8: Burntsocks
9: Mr. Victory07
10: KillerYoshi
11: Depster
12: Meta Dude
13: rel12
14: !Boom!
15: KiwiBear
16: Biohazard
17: Wubblez
18: Chaco
19: auroreon
20: Defender
21: MetalLuigi1209
22: Tanea
23: Onxy
24: KoopaKoopaParatroopa

Congratulations to the top 8. Thank you for everyone's participation in this little experiment :).

So, you see the top 8, I've created a double elimination bracket...I need these people to face off (Best 2 out of 3):
Jumpman vs. Kiwikomix
Mmac vs. Carouselambra
Burntsocks vs. bwett1
bigman40 vs. DarkLeviathon

Chaco

Never Logs In
I see what happens in these. Ah well, I know I can beat most of the people in front of me...and have...XD. But good luck all...and GOOD LUCK KIWI. I'm pullin for ya since we never had our grudgematch. XD

Depster

Smash Champion
I couldn't expect to place better since I didn't play any matches after the first 5 days =/ lol I should have played more people.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I couldn't expect to place better since I didn't play any matches after the first 5 days =/ lol I should have played more people.
You played me towards the end. Grudge match. I win. XD I love those. I always win them. I haven't lost one yet...since I've only done one. XDD Kiwi...the ay shall soon come.

D

Deleted member

No johns guys, i went 2-2 and got into top 8. Bwett is mine(like last time of course =P).

Also, bwett, lets switch it up, falcon dittos. xD

Carouselambra

Smash Rookie
good games mmac. i think i put up a slightly better fight, although i feel like my game became one-dimensional (with bair alot).

anyways (for bwett to record) mmac won 2-0

D

Deleted member

Bah, too close bwett. At least im better at online falcon dittos =P

KiwiBear

Smash Rookie
Wow, looks like I ended up missing the end of the tourney here. My friend has been incredibly sick so I've been riding him to check-ups and appointments (he told me they found fluid in his brain. Pray for him guys), and my girlfriend doesn't like games...period. Anywho congratulations to the top eight, and next time I'll be better.

I had a tournament recently and out of 32 entrances I placed 6th :< it was held in Pinellas Park, FL.
not one of my favorable moments (As I hate to lose, lol) but I got a lot of recognition and learned a ton of neat tactics

In ANY case, I'm still always open to friendlies. Whenever I can get my controller back D:

Kiwikomix

Smash Ace
Okay... I need to warm up real quick, give me about 5 minutes, k?

Edit: Nice one Jumpman. Who the **** are you talking to?

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Bigman, when are you usually up for matches? I'm usually more likely to play at night, but it fluctuates a lot.

Jump_Man

Smash Apprentice
this isn't a match making thread. Check out allisbrawl.com if you want to play some friendly matches.

Top Bottom