• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Online Yoshi Ditto Tournament!!!

LeviNifty

Smash Ace
im not im this tornament but can i fce one of u yoshi user for practice

thanks

Chaco

Never Logs In
Guys, I'm dropping out. I have no WiFi currently and I'm leaving for a week starting Monday.

Kiwikomix

Smash Ace
GGz Defender. LoL, you have better aim with eggs than I do.

Edit: Wait a minute... Chaco if you're leaving does that mean we have to erase the match results? T_T

Bwett

Smash Ace

Edit: Wait a minute... Chaco if you're leaving does that mean we have to erase the match results? T_T
Yeah, if you drop out of the tournament, then everyone you faced has to get rid of those points, else it wont be fair to the people that weren't given an opportunity to play him. Sorry :(

But, go ahead and send me your results Chaco, in a pm, just in case.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Oh that sucks...I would stay in, but I'll be gone and my WiFi is crashed.

Kiwikomix

Smash Ace
Meh. I would think that you would be able to finish all your matches when you come back (since it's a three week thing and all).
Oh wait.... is the last week the top eight tourney?

Mmac

Smash Lord
Wow, the first week already past, and I almost fought everyone

Edit: I still need to fight

- Burntsocks
- Yoshi King
- secretweapon
- MetalLuigi1209
- Meta Dude
- Tanea
- KillerYoshi

Defender

Smash Rookie
Thanks, Kiwikomix, I guess all those hours of egg spamming have helped my aim. Those were some great matches we had. If only I had moved just a little bit farther forward when I went for that fair spike, :) but oh well. Anyway, great job and good luck in the rest of the tournament. Maybe we can face each other again some time.

I feel like the Miami Dolphins right now. I've had several close matches, but no victories yet, so, if you haven't faced me, please send me a PM telling me when you want a match so that I can get a chance to get a win. Of course, even if I go winless through this whole tourney, it will be worth it because of all of the important things that I've learned in my matches.

Bwett

Smash Ace
Meh. I would think that you would be able to finish all your matches when you come back (since it's a three week thing and all).
Oh wait.... is the last week the top eight tourney?
It depends if we need it to finish up the tourney. If everyone is done, then we will use the last week for the top eight. If not, then we'll use it to finish up.

I'm free from now until 4pm. I really need to get in some matches so tell me if you wanna play. Been so busy with offline tournaments, I haven't had time for this lately lol.

LeviNifty

Smash Ace
bigman can we do it again after your other matches cause Ireally was not gd that time

Bwett

Smash Ace
lol, I am the master of spam. Exactly what I expected from the great Scatz :p O yeah, did you happen to notice the DJC egg lay? I'm thinking of working it into my game soon. But yeah great games...close games...when do you think I'll be able to rewatch them? lol

bigman40

Smash Master
Idk, it depends on how many vids I get recorded. Lol, I noticed that too. I tried it for a while, but I sucked at the egg lay, so I dropped it.

EDIT: Sure, join room.

Dbl EDIT: Levi, you need to practice. you just got the game, so you shouldn't be trying to push soo far so quickly.
Here's some tips to get you started:
1: Stop dbl jumping and making full hops. you should be doing much more Short hops.
2. Don't downB from the air everytime. It's bad, and easily countered.
3. Watch people play the game on youtube. Wathc their playstyles, because that should be an indication of what you should have a basis on.
4. Lag will kill everyone. take the time to get used to it. Lag is pretty much a guessing game since you can't react instantly. You have to make the move early and trust it. I make my moves based on the situation I'm in. Know the best option that keep you safe while inflincting damage (doesn't mean spamming)

Chaco

Never Logs In
Guys, Imight be able to stay in, if i don't replay in this thread in the next three days though...drop me out.

Top Bottom