• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Online Yoshi Ditto Tournament!!!

KiwiBear

Smash Rookie
For those who've wanted to challenge me but haven't due to not searching for my brawl code (Ironically, is on the first page...), is 0087-3223-7591

I left it in my signature as well but that doesn't show up for some odd reason. Also I'm going to take the initiative to put it under my avatar and such.

Chaco

Never Logs In
lol. If you still can play I can. Gotta play auraruen first.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Wow, I was on fire.

Aura, I'm an odd Yoshi main. Down B as my offensive. Mmac thought it was a myth. Pulled out a double two stock. Anyone wanna play?

Chaco

Never Logs In
Still guessing you don't want to play me again?

I played awfully then...

Chaco

Never Logs In
So you don't want it to count?

And method are you trying with DR, I can help with it. I specialize tap jump though.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Ok, I'm guessing XYA...your going to have to do it insanely fast or be able to press all three at once. To get a good cancel everytime you have to press all three at once. Which is easier with tap jump. You press up on the analog stick while htting L and tapping the c-stick twice. That's it for tap jump. But I don't know alot about non-tap jump. Just what Bigman has told me. I think he slides his really fast, but you also, when laggy, have input skip with that.

Depster

Smash Champion
it is actually yxa, and you just slip your thumb across the controller in a small arc. I'm not the best at it, but I definitely prefer cc over tap jump

bigman40

Smash Master
Or you can put L as atk and do X Y L, or X Y Cstick. I just put down some WD40 on my CC and now I don't have to worry about my fingers not being able to slide when they get sweaty =P

Chaco

Never Logs In
Or you can put L as atk and do X Y L, or X Y Cstick. I just put down some WD40 on my CC and now I don't have to worry about my fingers not being able to slide when they get sweaty =P
lmfao. I find that hilarious. WD40 that's win.

bigman40

Smash Master
Hey, you gotta do what it takes XD I wouldn't have done it if my fingers don't get sweaty (never going to happen). Plus, it makes all my buttons move smoother.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Hey, you gotta do what it takes XD I wouldn't have done it if my fingers don't get sweaty (never going to happen). Plus, it makes all my buttons move smoother.
Yeah. XD

I noticed something while people were attempting DRs (vids w/ sound on). I noticed they are trying to kill their buttons by hitting them so hard, that doesn't increase your speed. I also notices that it increases your likelyhood for messing up. You can't really hear my buttons when I do DRs.

Chaco

Never Logs In
That's the same with me, but you only hear a small click, nothing like the massive rattle of people trying to do things quickly. When I mess up it's because I lost my smoothness, once I restore that it is every time.

Wubblez

Smash Apprentice
Sorry for the inactivity. Also, I will be gone this weekend. Going up to Tennessee for a small reunion. I will be getting on now. So if you haven't faced me, I would really like to play before, just to know I have some of these done. =)

!Boom!

Smash Journeyman
Okay I am back from vacation. I apologize to those who PM'ed during that time for a brawl.

I will be available throughout the week (except Thursday and Sunday). Feel free to PM me.

KiwiBear

Smash Rookie
Sorry about the other day, I went to see my girlfriend on her birthday. Shes so cute :'D awwwwww
anyway I'll probably be up for some smash just need you people to be on >:| *shakes fist at you people*

Also my record as of now is 1-1
win against Defender and a loss to Mmac (mac you're awesome and I will be gunning for you o_o with that canadian connection of yours...)

Depster

Smash Champion
I suck with the CC. I should go back to Cube before I get too used to the gay thing

lol my controller made a really funny noise when it flew into my closet XD

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Good games, Dep. Are you using the CC for DR? That sounds like a tough transition to make, I don't think I could do that myself.

Top Bottom