• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

One Piece

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
New Spoilers!

Shiryuu gives Blackbeard an antidote and appears to join his crew. The Navy calls the battleship and reveals that Buggy was on Roger's ship with Shanks. His peons love it and in a state of ecstasy, Buggy decides to go to Marinford where the execution is taking place. Ace is brought to a long stairwell where he'll be executed and steps out into the light.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
nott.... gonna read the spoiler....

i AM really excited to see where oda is going next though, since impel down just finished

pretty sig virg :) i think i wanna enter that contest

Virgilijus

BRoomer
Shiryuu joining Blackbeard. Oh, this is going to be baaaaaaaad.

Good chapter. Things will really get moving in the coming chapters.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Shiryuu joining Blackbeard. Oh, this is going to be baaaaaaaad.

Good chapter. Things will really get moving in the coming chapters.
I love this chapter. Things are really picking up, and they already were picking up in the first place.
And I did not think that
Blackbeard was getting Shinryuu to join his crew. In fact, I completely forgot about Shinryuu.

Blackbeard's quite a threat now.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
what a great chapter!! epic!!

BUGGY WAS AMAZING! HAHAHAHA

if you guys remember, 'having the most freedom' was luffy's motivation to become pirate king. now we know a little bit more behind luffy's objective and why he's so carefree about becoming pirate king. perhaps he thinks about the promise he made with his brother rather than all the reputation and adult baggage that comes with the title of pirate king. he thinks of it as the ultimate freedom rather than the ultimate position of power

i guess luffy and ace were closer as friends than i realized

Virgilijus

BRoomer
But the awesomeness is still there. We have no idea what Shiryuu can do: yeah, he dispatched the small fries that let him out, but pretty much anyone can do that at this point int eh story. Maybe he has a devil fruit. Chances are he's the swordsman that Zoro will pair up against whenever the Strawhats and Blackbeard pirates go at it....man, that will be one hell of a crew battle.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
two long weeks....

man bowser king that is a REALLY intimidating pic of bowser

looks like its from some mario sports game manual

or some artist?

regardless, looks tight haha

-NEOLINK-

Smash Journeyman
two long weeks....

or some artist?

I'm pretty sure it's from Super Mario Strikers. Gragh, no One Piece next week? Oh well, the man needs time to make masterpieces.
Buggy is pretty interesting now, but what Mr.1 said pretty much summed up what I think about Buggy and his history.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Nope, it's Mario Strikers Charged, Bowser isn't playable in Super Mario Strikers, lol. But other than that... the anime is very close to the manga now, that's kind of bad if they speed up the anime. D=

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
sigh... two weeks

i might as well go check out some new anime episodes

i think theres a filler though?

*goes to check*

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
It is, but I haven't check if the One Piece as been subbed yet, it wasn't when I woke up this morning.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
two long weeks....

or some artist?

Heh, thanks :)

It's from, as Viper said, Mario Strikers Charged.

Also, I advise you all watch episode 408 :D

-:bowser:Bowser King

Shy Guy

BRoomer
BRoomer
I can't wait for the next ch...One Piece for life, will stick by till the end. :) I'm hyping this arc so much, been discussing the outcome of it with my friends.

Came here after like a year haitus to say that.

-NEOLINK-

Smash Journeyman
I got Macman addicted to One Piece. He should be caught up in about a week or two ;)
lol, I tried getting my cousin to start trying out One Piece. He watches only dubbed episodes and doesn't read the manga because he hates reading -.-. Oh well whatever his loss.

Virgilijus

BRoomer
New Spoilers are out!

Hold onto your hats, folks....

Ace is on the execution platform. The Shichibukai, 1000 marines, and all 3 admirals (including Akainu) are surrounding him. Sengoku appears to be the one who is to execute Ace...Gol D. Roger's son. DRAMA! PLOT TWIST! ALARMS AND SIRENS!

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Oh crap, spoilers already! Ahhh i can't wait for thursday...

I don't wanna read the spoilers but from reading virg and strawhat64's posts I'm already hyped.

Strawhat64

Smash Ace
Alright, have anyone read the new chapter already? I knew about Ace's true father (and provbaly luffy as well?) since the beginning...D:.

Virgilijus

BRoomer
No, Luffy's dad isn't Gol D. Roger, it's Dragon. It appears that Ace and Luffy just aren't blood brothers. I'm glad Luffy isn't the son of the greatest pirate ever because it's incredibly overdone in manga *cough* Naruto *cough*...

Top Bottom